Somalian Pirates and History that nobody remembers

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12 5:04 PM
      I am waiting for the first journalist to mention the significance of the
      name "USS Bainbridge."

      It amazes me that, while most people have heard "to the shores of Tripoli,"
      they have no idea that these African fukwit pirates actually declared war on
      us back about 1800, BECAUSE WE QUIT PAYING TRIBUTE TO KEEP OUR SHIPS SAFE.

      William Bainbridge, after whom the ship was named, is the naval officer who
      cleaned up the piracy problem on the Barbary Coast.

      It was also an Islamic thing. These punks declared that, being Muslims,
      they had a duty to plunder and enslave non-believers.

      With FOX and CNN frantic to find something to say, it would seem to me that
      a little history would be a good thing to mention.

      If anyone cares about this sort of thing anymore, you can Google William
      Bainbridge and/or the Barbary War.

      Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
      Irascible Curmudgeon,
      Contumelious Cynic,
      Inveterate Skeptic &
      Incorrigible Purveyor of Pointed Prose

      Oracle International
      Naples, FL 34101
      (239) 304-1639 V
      (239) 304-1640 F
      (239) 641-6782 C

      In a message dated 4/12/2009 7:48:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      roger@... writes:

      With regard to the deletion of the insurance that was FALI's gift to the PI
      industry. Insurance is an important part of your business plan. Without it
      you can wind up bankrupt. At any rate thanks, my premiums that were only
      $900.00 are now $2100.00.

      As far as active duty LEO's being licensed, what the heck is the big deal.
      It is sure better than the stay at home mom working research unlicensed from
      her kitchen table.

      Always the sales tax issue. What the hell don't PI's understand here.
      First, there is nothing that comes out of your pocket, second, the state pays you
      to collect it, third, if you have an accounting program, it takes a total of
      ten minutes to print what you owe, fill in a coupon, write a check and drop
      it in the mail.

      Let's talk real issues, working on getting better information from the state
      without paying an outside vendor. Working on the DOL to go after unlicensed
      PI's. Working on getting us our own licensing board. Things that matter.

      Just my thoughts after the the Navy Seals took out the three pirates. Now
      with Victory at hand lets start shelling Somolia into oblivion. Remember the
      American soldier they dragged through the streets, why do we forget so
      quickly.

      Strange that it took the President until Friday night to give the go ahead.
      I thought that the USA did not negotiate.

      Roger
      Roger P. Gibson, Inc.
      912 Ortega Avenue
      Coral Gables, Florida 33134
      305-856-9431
      800-874-6441 - Toll Free
      305-530-0792 - Fax
      305-345-2228 - Cell

      2008 Recipient of the Florida Association of Private Investigators,
      Presidents Lifetime Achievement Award

      Memberships
      Charter & Lifetime member of FAPI
      New Jersey State Policeman's Honor Legion
      New Jersey Federal Agents PBA Lodge 121
      Association of Security Administration Professionals (ASAP)
      FBI Infraguard
      Association of Former Intelligence Officers - Life Member
      Master Mason, Free & Accepted Masons
      Retired U.S. Marshals Association - Life Member
      U.S. Marshals Historical Society - Board of Directors
      Regional Director for South Florida, Florida Assoc. of Private Investigators
      Roger P. Gibson, Inc. is a Minority Owned Female Business Enterprise

      Web-Site: _www.Miami-PI.com_ (http://www.miami-pi.com/)
      Email: _Roger@..._ (mailto:Roger@...)

      Florida License A-0001078
      Florida License C-0001207

      **************Feeling the pinch at the grocery store? Make dinner for $10 or

    • Eddy Murphy
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 12 5:16 PM
        As ex British SPeCops good job seals
        Eddy

        ________________________________
        From: "oracleintl@..."
        Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 20:04:06 -0400
        To: FAPILIST@yahoogroups.com<FAPILIST@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [infoguys-list] Somalian Pirates and History that nobody remembers

        Email: _Roger@...<mailto:_Roger%40Miami-PI.com>_ (mailto:Roger@...<mailto:Roger%40Miami-PI.com>)

        Florida License A-0001078
        Florida License C-0001207

        **************Feeling the pinch at the grocery store? Make dinner for $10 or

      • Lists
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 12 6:03 PM
          http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/04/12/navy-seals-kill-pirates-rescue-am
          erican-hostage/

          SEALS rescue Capt. Phillips

          Brian K. Ingram, Owner
          Consulting Investigation Services
          P.O. Box 2097
          Waxahachie, Texas 75168
          Tx. P.I. License: A-08429
          Forensic Data Recovery, Email Tracing,Internet Investigations, Catastrophic
          Event Investigations
          www.cispi.net
          (972) 937-3938
          Serving Texas since 1996
          Member: American College of Forensic Examiners

          _____

[...]

          _www.FraudsAndScams.com_ (http://www.FraudsAn
          <http://www.FraudsAndScams.com> dScams.com)

          In a message dated 4/12/2009 7:48:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
          roger@miami- <mailto:roger%40miami-pi.com>
          pi.com<mailto:roger%40miami-pi.com> writes:

[...]

          Web-Site:_www.Miami-PI.com_ (http://www.miami- <http://www.miami-pi.com/>
          pi.com/)
          Email: _Roger@Miami- <mailto:_Roger%40Miami-PI.com>
          PI.com<mailto:_Roger%40Miami-PI.com>_ (mailto:Roger@Miami-
          <mailto:Roger%40Miami-PI.com> PI.com<mailto:Roger%40Miami-PI.com>)

          Florida License A-0001078
          Florida License C-0001207

          **************Feeling the pinch at the grocery store? Make dinner for $10 or
          less. (http://food.
          <http://food.aol.com/frugal-feasts?ncid=emlcntusfood00000001>
          aol.com/frugal-feasts?ncid=emlcntusfood00000001)