POE Locate Agreement

  • SkiptraceConsultant
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2009
      Please forgive the cross post.

      Many people have asked me to send out the agreement to do business. I am attaching our POE agreement of which spells out everything. It includes all costs and breadowns. Also attached is our request for services.  Some of the groups will allow attachements and some do not. If you want one and did not receive it, please send me a private email and I will be happy to send it under separate cover.

      Steven B. Taylor
      President
      RZD Investigative Group, Inc
      Skiptrace Consultants
      7154 No. University Dr # 232
      Tamarac, Fl 33321
      (954)722-0473
      FL License A2600003
      http://www.skiptraceconsultants.com

    • Michael Prem
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2009
        Stephen,

        Gmail usually receives attachments but did not receive the skip trace
        contract. At your convenience please send me the attachment.

        Thanks,

        Mike Prem
        DBRI
        Lic. 3205-040497-LA

        On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 3:53 PM, SkiptraceConsultant <
        skiptraceconsultant@...> wrote:

        > Please forgive the cross post.
        >
        > Many people have asked me to send out the agreement to do business. I am
        > attaching our POE agreement of which spells out everything. It includes all
        > costs and breadowns. Also attached is our request for services. Some of the
        > groups will allow attachements and some do not. If you want one and did not
        > receive it, please send me a private email and I will be happy to send it
        > under separate cover.
        >
        > Steven B. Taylor
        > President
        > RZD Investigative Group, Inc