[infoguys-list] School Violence Help Needed

  • Bill Peeler
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 1998
      Greeting Everyone:

      I am working with a local school district in the area of School Safety and Security and find myself needing some information.
      I have all the statistical information needed on violent acts committed however, I need information regarding programs that have been tried and what success has been founded.
      This school at the beginning had no actual problems, today I read that a student was found with a "hit list" in his locker.
      Any publications or web sites  that you may be aware of would be appreciated.Please e-mail or mail to PO Box 688 Fonda, New York 12068.

      Thank You!
      Bill Peeler, LPI
      President
      New England Investigation & Security Corporation
      (888) 842-82PI
      neahq@...

      Free Web-based e-mail groups -- www.eGroups.com