Re: [infoguys-list] Not a good thing

  • greenwood152@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 3, 2009
      P.S. I've also read "Constitution in Exile" and it was great. I recommend reading "I.O.U.S.A." as well to get a firm understanding of the fiscal crisis we REALLY face - not the "happy talk" BS that is generated by mainstream media sources. There is also a video of I.O.U.S.A. that is outstanding. It's also worth noting that the former Comptroller General of the US is one of the main presenters (he quit?his gov't. position?because of the fraud being perpetrated on US citizens).?

      1st Choice Investigations, Inc.
      Jeff Greenwood
      P.O. Box 895328
      Leesburg, FL 32895
      954-802-0626
      greenwood152@...
      FL Agency # A-2600445
      "Discrete, Thorough, and Cost Effective"