VANCOVER INVESTIGATOR NEED THIS WEEKEND

  • Mike Hakimi
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2009
      HELLO GROUP:
      WE ARE LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED LICENSED INVESTIGATOR IN VANCOVER, TO
      CONDUCT A DOMESTIC SURVEILLANCE STARTING THIS WEEKEND.
      PLEASE EMAIL YOUR INFORMATION TO resume@... THE RATE IS $37.50
      AN HOUR AND $0.40 PER MILE. HIDDEN VIDEO IS NEEDED ON THIS CASE.

      We work on contract, retainer only; have a 4 hour min and a 18 hour
      cancellation policy with our clients, which allows us to pay you
      quickly!!!!! !

      Licensed & Insured investigator' s preferred. Send email only, we
      will response back to your email.

      EMPIRE PACIFIC INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES, INC.,
      P.O. BOX 17002
      BEVERLY HILLS, CA 90209
      WEB: www.epis.us
      EMAIL: info@...
      DIRECT: 1-310-433-5332
      FAX: 1-888-FAX-EPIS
      CA PI # 16166, OK PI# A1588, DC PI# 0951, FL PI# A9700156