Re: [infoguys-list] Re: The country has lost its mind !!!!! (Snopes results)

  • InfoQuestI@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2009
      On reading the original post regarding China and eminent domain, the first
      thing I did was consult Snopes for a baseline response.

      They didn't have anything on it so I emailed them the story for research.

      They just wrote me back to notify me of their investigative results. Their
      posting is at _http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/domain.asp_
      (http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/domain.asp)

      Paul Purcell
      InfoQuest