RE: [infoguys-list] response to Vic

  • Lists
    Message 1 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
      Here's a scary one for you. I tried to log into my wife's 401k plan from
      her employer today. To move some investments around into things that were a
      tad more stable than stocks.
      The company that manages the 401K took the site down.
      I can't log in, change investments, change contributions or take out her
      money and put it into a T-Bill or CD.
      Czar Barrack strikes again!
      What a putz, pure dope smoking putz.

      And to top it all off, we now find out that the "stimulus" package holds 100
      million bucks for the dems favorite charities.
      I have no doubt they are good causes but the government shouldn't FORCE me
      to contribute to anything.
      That's my money, you crack smoking whores, give it back.

      Brian

      _____

      Message 2 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
        whoa Brian that is scary, call your benefits person in the adminstrative
        office and get it done by phone by hook or crook. Best place to hedge funds
        right now is gold. Best not to move funds that are down considerably or
        bottomed out, it is always better to hold. If you study the market you see that
        bull markets are always longer and stronger than bear markets and if you will
        sit tight your stocks will come back. However for those who anticipated this
        ahead of time that is a different story, they got out when the loss was
        minimal or the stocks were stable.

        The Chinese are buying up Treasury Bills, ah....buy gold.

        Gladys Brierley
        ACCURATE INVESTIGATIONS
        PO Box 872
        Newton, MS 39345
        601-683-2094 bus & fax
        601-480-3181 cell
        Bus Lic # 1499
        Duns# 8082376
        _Insuredwww.accurateinvestigation.com_
        (http://www.accurateinvestigation.com/)
        Member of NAIS, NLLI, ACI, MPIA, APIA
        Regional Director NLLI
        Public Relations Officer MPIA

        "Tough times don't last, tough people do." Robert Schuller

        Message 3 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
          Brian -

          What does Obama have to do with your 401k company closing down their site?
          I hope you got all over them on the phone.

        • Lists
          Message 4 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
            since the dems blamed everything and I do mean everything on Bush, I just
            thought I would be as unreasonable and blame all my ills on Obama.
            :)
            Brian

            _____

            Message 5 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
              --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, VIC NEGRON <vicpi@...> wrote:

              > NICE ***** HEAD!

              Just a polite warning, your posts are bordering on being what I would
              consider "trolling activity", please refrain from such language here
              on a semi-public group, and try to discuss these issues with with some
              civility. You can debate vigorously, and even throw a few insults
              around if you want, no problems with that. But, try to keep it from
              being so profane, please.

              I am going to delete your post, but feel free to repost with a less
              profane name, if you don't mind. LOL.

              Thank you.

              Rick.

              Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
              Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
              Car Phone: (573) 529-0808
              Cell Phone: (573) 529-4476
              Toll Free Phone: (888) 571-0958
              Toll Free Fax: (877) 795-9800
              EMERGENCY LINE: (573) 234-4871

              RMRI, Inc. Websites
              (1) http://www.rmriinc.com

              RMRI, Inc. Blogs
            • Lists
              Message 6 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
                Oh Vic, just like a liberal democrat. Can't take a little truth, a little
                humor because Lord knows there is nothing as intolerant as a liberal
                fighting for someone else to be tolerant.
                Don't make it personal, just admit that you've been duped, it is the first
                step in recovery.
                :)
                You're forgiven. Run along and play with the other reformed dems now.
                Brian

                _____