RE: [infoguys-list] response to Vic

  • VIC NEGRON
    Message 1 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
      OBVIOUSLY YOUR BUSINESS ISN'T DOING THAT GOOD

      BECAUSE YOU HAVE TIME TO WRITE CRAB!

      GROW UP!

      > To: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
      > From: rth@...
      > Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 10:28:03 -0600
      > Subject: Re: [infoguys-list] response to Vic
      >
      > VIC NEGRON wrote:
      > > SOME FOLKS JUST HAVE BLINDERS!
      > >
      > > That's why instead of running your business
      > >
      > > your writing nonsense. Please stick to INVESTIGATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      > >

      > Ah, a well measured, response. The time honored ad hominem defense
      > strategy.
      >
      > "Tis because I DO run my own business rather than letting the government
      > put food in my mouth that I HAVE to time to write whatever I feel like
      > writing.
      >
      > You just go and drink the Kool-Aid, Vic. Have a nice life.
      >
      > Vic Negron -> Plonk!
      >
      > "Ignorance can be cured, stupidity is forever"
      >
      > --
      > Enjoy,
      >
      > /Bob/
      > Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
      > Post Office Box 366 Member of NALI, ASIS, FBINAA,
      > NAPPS
      > Woodstock, IL 60098-0366 NCISS, & P.A.W.L.I.
      > Licensed in IL & WI (815) 337-4636 Voice
      > 337-4638 Fax
      > email: inquiry@... or rth@...
      > Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063

    • Lists
      Message 2 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
        CRAB????/CRAB? Bob, you didn't tell me you could write crab!!
        Can you write some more crab and convince them to just walk to my freezer?
        What about shrimp? Can you write shrimp too?
        I've got cow handled and Parker is teaching me sheep. :)
        Brian

        Message 3 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
          In a message dated 3/2/2009 12:23:14 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
          list@... writes:

          Parker is teaching me sheep

          Parker has always been so good with sheep. At least you're being instructed
          by the EXPERT himself !!!

        • Lists
          Message 4 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
            Here's a scary one for you. I tried to log into my wife's 401k plan from
            her employer today. To move some investments around into things that were a
            tad more stable than stocks.
            The company that manages the 401K took the site down.
            I can't log in, change investments, change contributions or take out her
            money and put it into a T-Bill or CD.
            Czar Barrack strikes again!
            What a putz, pure dope smoking putz.

            And to top it all off, we now find out that the "stimulus" package holds 100
            million bucks for the dems favorite charities.
            I have no doubt they are good causes but the government shouldn't FORCE me
            to contribute to anything.
            That's my money, you crack smoking whores, give it back.

            Brian

            _____

            list@... <mailto:list%40cispi.net> writes:

            Parker is teaching me sheep

            Parker has always been so good with sheep. At least you're being instructed
            by the EXPERT himself !!!

            (http://yellowpages.
            <http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=employment_agencies&ncid=emlcntusye
            lp00000005>
            aol.com/search?query=employment_agencies&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000005)

          • Glad4JC@aol.com
            Message 5 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
              whoa Brian that is scary, call your benefits person in the adminstrative
              office and get it done by phone by hook or crook. Best place to hedge funds
              right now is gold. Best not to move funds that are down considerably or
              bottomed out, it is always better to hold. If you study the market you see that
              bull markets are always longer and stronger than bear markets and if you will
              sit tight your stocks will come back. However for those who anticipated this
              ahead of time that is a different story, they got out when the loss was
              minimal or the stocks were stable.

              The Chinese are buying up Treasury Bills, ah....buy gold.

              Gladys Brierley
              ACCURATE INVESTIGATIONS
              PO Box 872
              Newton, MS 39345
              601-683-2094 bus & fax
              601-480-3181 cell
              Bus Lic # 1499
              Duns# 8082376
              _Insuredwww.accurateinvestigation.com_
              (http://www.accurateinvestigation.com/)
              Member of NAIS, NLLI, ACI, MPIA, APIA
              Regional Director NLLI
              Public Relations Officer MPIA

              "Tough times don't last, tough people do." Robert Schuller

              Message 6 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
                Brian -

                What does Obama have to do with your 401k company closing down their site?
                I hope you got all over them on the phone.

              • Lists
                Message 7 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
                  since the dems blamed everything and I do mean everything on Bush, I just
                  thought I would be as unreasonable and blame all my ills on Obama.
                  :)
                  Brian

                  _____

                  Message 8 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
                    --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, VIC NEGRON <vicpi@...> wrote:

                    > NICE ***** HEAD!

                    Just a polite warning, your posts are bordering on being what I would
                    consider "trolling activity", please refrain from such language here
                    on a semi-public group, and try to discuss these issues with with some
                    civility. You can debate vigorously, and even throw a few insults
                    around if you want, no problems with that. But, try to keep it from
                    being so profane, please.

                    I am going to delete your post, but feel free to repost with a less
                    profane name, if you don't mind. LOL.

                    Thank you.

                    Rick.

                    Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
                    Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
                    Car Phone: (573) 529-0808
                    Cell Phone: (573) 529-4476
                    Toll Free Phone: (888) 571-0958
                    Toll Free Fax: (877) 795-9800
                    EMERGENCY LINE: (573) 234-4871

                    RMRI, Inc. Websites
                    (1) http://www.rmriinc.com

                    RMRI, Inc. Blogs
                  • Lists
                    Message 9 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
                      Oh Vic, just like a liberal democrat. Can't take a little truth, a little
                      humor because Lord knows there is nothing as intolerant as a liberal
                      fighting for someone else to be tolerant.
                      Don't make it personal, just admit that you've been duped, it is the first
                      step in recovery.
                      :)
                      You're forgiven. Run along and play with the other reformed dems now.
                      Brian

                      _____

                      yahoogroups.com [mailto:infoguys-list@

                      rth@... <mailto:rth%40hrodey.com> Illinois License
                      > > 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063

                      > > href="mailto:infoguys-list-
                      <mailto:infoguys-list-unsubscribe%40yahoogroups.com>
                      unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-

                      unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-unsubs

                      unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>