CIS Workshop's Thank You's

  • BILL HEARN
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 7:13 PM
      Group...
      I would like thank all the members, that showed up for
      the CIS
      Workshop, in Beverly Hills,Ca., yesterday. It was a
      privilage to
      Teach a great group of professionals. Greg, Chrissy, and
      Myself
      are looking forward to teaching more classes, next month in
      San Diego,Ca., and Beverly Hills,Ca.. Please Call, 253 862
      3037
      for info, on upcoming workshops in your area.
      Bill...

      Bill Hearn
      253 862 3037