Re: The country has lost its mind !!!!! Bull Shit

  • Ricky Gurley
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1 5:34 PM

      > In a message dated 3/1/2009 3:31:23 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      > rmriinc@... writes:
      >
      > Your Newsreader is set up wrong, it is redirecting you to
      > _http://news.http://news.<WBRhttp://nehttp:/_
      > (http://news.heressomebullshit4u.com......../) LOL.
      >

      > What newsreader?

      It's just a piece of software that can pull in alerts from various
      sites like you mentioned, and put them all in one place for you. It
      can do things like look for key words and alert you on them, stuff
      like that.

      Here is Google's: http://www.google.com/reader

      I think it is petty cool, because I can keep track of various things
      like current news in the P.I. and Bail Bonds Industries.

      I am glad you took that as it want meant, just a joke. I find myself
      "stuck in silly mode" this weekend for some reason.

      Good weather is ahead and I am looking forward to it. I may have a
      slight case of "cabin fever". LOL.

      Take care, Sue.

      Rick.

      Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876