Re: [infoguys-list] Re: The country has lost its mind !!!!! Bull Shit

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
      In a message dated 3/1/2009 3:31:23 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      rmriinc@... writes:

      Your Newsreader is set up wrong, it is redirecting you to
      _http://news.http://news.<WBRhttp://nehttp:/_
      (http://news.heressomebullshit4u.com......../) LOL.

      What newsreader? I subscribe directly to foreign journals. I do not get
      redirected unless occasionally by a google search. On the other hand, I cannot
      even link to the site you provided.

      What, you don't think I know how to read a URL? LOL

      Happy Sunday !!

      Sue
      **************Get a jump start on your taxes. Find a tax professional in your
      neighborhood today.

    • Ricky Gurley
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009

        > In a message dated 3/1/2009 3:31:23 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
        > rmriinc@... writes:
        >
        > Your Newsreader is set up wrong, it is redirecting you to
        > _http://news.http://news.<WBRhttp://nehttp:/_
        > (http://news.heressomebullshit4u.com......../) LOL.
        >

        > What newsreader?

        It's just a piece of software that can pull in alerts from various
        sites like you mentioned, and put them all in one place for you. It
        can do things like look for key words and alert you on them, stuff
        like that.

        Here is Google's: http://www.google.com/reader

        I think it is petty cool, because I can keep track of various things
        like current news in the P.I. and Bail Bonds Industries.

        I am glad you took that as it want meant, just a joke. I find myself
        "stuck in silly mode" this weekend for some reason.

        Good weather is ahead and I am looking forward to it. I may have a
        slight case of "cabin fever". LOL.

        Take care, Sue.

        Rick.

        Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876