Re: [infoguys-list] response to Vic

    Message 1 of 21 , Mar 1, 2009
      In a message dated 3/1/2009 6:10:45 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      rth@... writes:

      Amazingly, Sue seems to have run out of steam here<g>. Let me help a
      bit just in case you miss the point.

      Bob -

      I truly didn't run out of steam but I did run out of time. Regardless, I
      hate finding myself repeating the same thing over and over and over again.
      However, considering the density of some, I guess that is truly necessary.

      Sue
      **************Get a jump start on your taxes. Find a tax professional in your
      neighborhood today.

    • VIC NEGRON
      Message 2 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
        OBVIOUSLY YOUR BUSINESS ISN'T DOING THAT GOOD

        BECAUSE YOU HAVE TIME TO WRITE CRAB!

        GROW UP!

        > To: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
        > From: rth@...
        > Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 10:28:03 -0600
        > Subject: Re: [infoguys-list] response to Vic
        >
        > VIC NEGRON wrote:
        > > SOME FOLKS JUST HAVE BLINDERS!
        > >
        > > That's why instead of running your business
        > >
        > > your writing nonsense. Please stick to INVESTIGATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        > >

        > Ah, a well measured, response. The time honored ad hominem defense
        > strategy.
        >
        > "Tis because I DO run my own business rather than letting the government
        > put food in my mouth that I HAVE to time to write whatever I feel like
        > writing.
        >
        > You just go and drink the Kool-Aid, Vic. Have a nice life.
        >
        > Vic Negron -> Plonk!
        >
        > "Ignorance can be cured, stupidity is forever"
        >
        > --
        > Enjoy,
        >
        > /Bob/
        > Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
        > Post Office Box 366 Member of NALI, ASIS, FBINAA,
        > NAPPS
        > Woodstock, IL 60098-0366 NCISS, & P.A.W.L.I.
        > Licensed in IL & WI (815) 337-4636 Voice
        > 337-4638 Fax
        > email: inquiry@... or rth@...
        > Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063

      • Lists
        Message 3 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
          CRAB????/CRAB? Bob, you didn't tell me you could write crab!!
          Can you write some more crab and convince them to just walk to my freezer?
          What about shrimp? Can you write shrimp too?
          I've got cow handled and Parker is teaching me sheep. :)
          Brian

          Message 4 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
            In a message dated 3/2/2009 12:23:14 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
            list@... writes:

            Parker is teaching me sheep

            Parker has always been so good with sheep. At least you're being instructed
            by the EXPERT himself !!!

          • Lists
            Message 5 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
              Here's a scary one for you. I tried to log into my wife's 401k plan from
              her employer today. To move some investments around into things that were a
              tad more stable than stocks.
              The company that manages the 401K took the site down.
              I can't log in, change investments, change contributions or take out her
              money and put it into a T-Bill or CD.
              Czar Barrack strikes again!
              What a putz, pure dope smoking putz.

              And to top it all off, we now find out that the "stimulus" package holds 100
              million bucks for the dems favorite charities.
              I have no doubt they are good causes but the government shouldn't FORCE me
              to contribute to anything.
              That's my money, you crack smoking whores, give it back.

              Brian

              _____

              list@... <mailto:list%40cispi.net> writes:

              Parker is teaching me sheep

              Parker has always been so good with sheep. At least you're being instructed
              by the EXPERT himself !!!

              (http://yellowpages.
              <http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=employment_agencies&ncid=emlcntusye
              lp00000005>
              aol.com/search?query=employment_agencies&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000005)

            • Glad4JC@aol.com
              Message 6 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
                whoa Brian that is scary, call your benefits person in the adminstrative
                office and get it done by phone by hook or crook. Best place to hedge funds
                right now is gold. Best not to move funds that are down considerably or
                bottomed out, it is always better to hold. If you study the market you see that
                bull markets are always longer and stronger than bear markets and if you will
                sit tight your stocks will come back. However for those who anticipated this
                ahead of time that is a different story, they got out when the loss was
                minimal or the stocks were stable.

                The Chinese are buying up Treasury Bills, ah....buy gold.

                Gladys Brierley
                ACCURATE INVESTIGATIONS
                PO Box 872
                Newton, MS 39345
                601-683-2094 bus & fax
                601-480-3181 cell
                Bus Lic # 1499
                Duns# 8082376
                _Insuredwww.accurateinvestigation.com_
                (http://www.accurateinvestigation.com/)
                Member of NAIS, NLLI, ACI, MPIA, APIA
                Regional Director NLLI
                Public Relations Officer MPIA

                "Tough times don't last, tough people do." Robert Schuller

                Message 7 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
                  Brian -

                  What does Obama have to do with your 401k company closing down their site?
                  I hope you got all over them on the phone.

                • Lists
                  Message 8 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
                    since the dems blamed everything and I do mean everything on Bush, I just
                    thought I would be as unreasonable and blame all my ills on Obama.
                    :)
                    Brian

                    _____

                    Message 9 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
                      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, VIC NEGRON <vicpi@...> wrote:

                      > NICE ***** HEAD!

                      Just a polite warning, your posts are bordering on being what I would
                      consider "trolling activity", please refrain from such language here
                      on a semi-public group, and try to discuss these issues with with some
                      civility. You can debate vigorously, and even throw a few insults
                      around if you want, no problems with that. But, try to keep it from
                      being so profane, please.

                      I am going to delete your post, but feel free to repost with a less
                      profane name, if you don't mind. LOL.

                      Thank you.

                      Rick.

                      Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
                      Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
                      Car Phone: (573) 529-0808
                      Cell Phone: (573) 529-4476
                      Toll Free Phone: (888) 571-0958
                      Toll Free Fax: (877) 795-9800
                      EMERGENCY LINE: (573) 234-4871

                      RMRI, Inc. Websites
                      (1) http://www.rmriinc.com

                      RMRI, Inc. Blogs
                    • Lists
                      Message 10 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
                        Oh Vic, just like a liberal democrat. Can't take a little truth, a little
                        humor because Lord knows there is nothing as intolerant as a liberal
                        fighting for someone else to be tolerant.
                        Don't make it personal, just admit that you've been duped, it is the first
                        step in recovery.
                        :)
                        You're forgiven. Run along and play with the other reformed dems now.
                        Brian

                        _____

                        yahoogroups.com [mailto:infoguys-list@

                        rth@... <mailto:rth%40hrodey.com> Illinois License
                        > > 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063

                        > > href="mailto:infoguys-list-
                        <mailto:infoguys-list-unsubscribe%40yahoogroups.com>
                        unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-

                        unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-unsubs

                        unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>