Re: [infoguys-list] response to Vic

    Message 1 of 21 , Mar 1, 2009
      In a message dated 3/1/2009 6:36:36 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      Rolingsmi@... writes:

      The problem is that everyone thinks the government owes them healthcare,
      education, housing etc.

      Ron -

      Not only that, the US Constitution does not allow for the FEDERAL government
      to provide for healthcare, education or housing except, of course,
      amendments made since then such as for Medicare.

      Sue
      **************Get a jump start on your taxes. Find a tax professional in your
      neighborhood today.

      Message 2 of 21 , Mar 1, 2009
        In a message dated 3/1/2009 6:10:45 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
        rth@... writes:

        Amazingly, Sue seems to have run out of steam here<g>. Let me help a
        bit just in case you miss the point.

        Bob -

        I truly didn't run out of steam but I did run out of time. Regardless, I
        hate finding myself repeating the same thing over and over and over again.
        However, considering the density of some, I guess that is truly necessary.

        Sue
        **************Get a jump start on your taxes. Find a tax professional in your
        neighborhood today.

      • VIC NEGRON
        Message 3 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
          OBVIOUSLY YOUR BUSINESS ISN'T DOING THAT GOOD

          BECAUSE YOU HAVE TIME TO WRITE CRAB!

          GROW UP!

          > To: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
          > From: rth@...
          > Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 10:28:03 -0600
          > Subject: Re: [infoguys-list] response to Vic
          >
          > VIC NEGRON wrote:
          > > SOME FOLKS JUST HAVE BLINDERS!
          > >
          > > That's why instead of running your business
          > >
          > > your writing nonsense. Please stick to INVESTIGATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          > >

          > Ah, a well measured, response. The time honored ad hominem defense
          > strategy.
          >
          > "Tis because I DO run my own business rather than letting the government
          > put food in my mouth that I HAVE to time to write whatever I feel like
          > writing.
          >
          > You just go and drink the Kool-Aid, Vic. Have a nice life.
          >
          > Vic Negron -> Plonk!
          >
          > "Ignorance can be cured, stupidity is forever"
          >
          > --
          > Enjoy,
          >
          > /Bob/
          > Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
          > Post Office Box 366 Member of NALI, ASIS, FBINAA,
          > NAPPS
          > Woodstock, IL 60098-0366 NCISS, & P.A.W.L.I.
          > Licensed in IL & WI (815) 337-4636 Voice
          > 337-4638 Fax
          > email: inquiry@... or rth@...
          > Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063

        • Lists
          Message 4 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
            CRAB????/CRAB? Bob, you didn't tell me you could write crab!!
            Can you write some more crab and convince them to just walk to my freezer?
            What about shrimp? Can you write shrimp too?
            I've got cow handled and Parker is teaching me sheep. :)
            Brian

            Message 5 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
              In a message dated 3/2/2009 12:23:14 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
              list@... writes:

              Parker is teaching me sheep

              Parker has always been so good with sheep. At least you're being instructed
              by the EXPERT himself !!!

            • Lists
              Message 6 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
                Here's a scary one for you. I tried to log into my wife's 401k plan from
                her employer today. To move some investments around into things that were a
                tad more stable than stocks.
                The company that manages the 401K took the site down.
                I can't log in, change investments, change contributions or take out her
                money and put it into a T-Bill or CD.
                Czar Barrack strikes again!
                What a putz, pure dope smoking putz.

                And to top it all off, we now find out that the "stimulus" package holds 100
                million bucks for the dems favorite charities.
                I have no doubt they are good causes but the government shouldn't FORCE me
                to contribute to anything.
                That's my money, you crack smoking whores, give it back.

                Brian

                _____

                list@... <mailto:list%40cispi.net> writes:

                Parker is teaching me sheep

                Parker has always been so good with sheep. At least you're being instructed
                by the EXPERT himself !!!

                (http://yellowpages.
                <http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=employment_agencies&ncid=emlcntusye
                lp00000005>
                aol.com/search?query=employment_agencies&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000005)

              • Glad4JC@aol.com
                Message 7 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
                  whoa Brian that is scary, call your benefits person in the adminstrative
                  office and get it done by phone by hook or crook. Best place to hedge funds
                  right now is gold. Best not to move funds that are down considerably or
                  bottomed out, it is always better to hold. If you study the market you see that
                  bull markets are always longer and stronger than bear markets and if you will
                  sit tight your stocks will come back. However for those who anticipated this
                  ahead of time that is a different story, they got out when the loss was
                  minimal or the stocks were stable.

                  The Chinese are buying up Treasury Bills, ah....buy gold.

                  Gladys Brierley
                  ACCURATE INVESTIGATIONS
                  PO Box 872
                  Newton, MS 39345
                  601-683-2094 bus & fax
                  601-480-3181 cell
                  Bus Lic # 1499
                  Duns# 8082376
                  _Insuredwww.accurateinvestigation.com_
                  (http://www.accurateinvestigation.com/)
                  Member of NAIS, NLLI, ACI, MPIA, APIA
                  Regional Director NLLI
                  Public Relations Officer MPIA

                  "Tough times don't last, tough people do." Robert Schuller

                  Message 8 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
                    Brian -

                    What does Obama have to do with your 401k company closing down their site?
                    I hope you got all over them on the phone.

                  • Lists
                    Message 9 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
                      since the dems blamed everything and I do mean everything on Bush, I just
                      thought I would be as unreasonable and blame all my ills on Obama.
                      :)
                      Brian

                      _____

                      Message 10 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
                        --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, VIC NEGRON <vicpi@...> wrote:

                        > NICE ***** HEAD!

                        Just a polite warning, your posts are bordering on being what I would
                        consider "trolling activity", please refrain from such language here
                        on a semi-public group, and try to discuss these issues with with some
                        civility. You can debate vigorously, and even throw a few insults
                        around if you want, no problems with that. But, try to keep it from
                        being so profane, please.

                        I am going to delete your post, but feel free to repost with a less
                        profane name, if you don't mind. LOL.

                        Thank you.

                        Rick.

                        Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
                        Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
                        Car Phone: (573) 529-0808
                        Cell Phone: (573) 529-4476
                        Toll Free Phone: (888) 571-0958
                        Toll Free Fax: (877) 795-9800
                        EMERGENCY LINE: (573) 234-4871

                        RMRI, Inc. Websites
                        (1) http://www.rmriinc.com

                        RMRI, Inc. Blogs
                      • Lists
                        Message 11 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
                          Oh Vic, just like a liberal democrat. Can't take a little truth, a little
                          humor because Lord knows there is nothing as intolerant as a liberal
                          fighting for someone else to be tolerant.
                          Don't make it personal, just admit that you've been duped, it is the first
                          step in recovery.
                          :)
                          You're forgiven. Run along and play with the other reformed dems now.
                          Brian

                          _____

                          yahoogroups.com [mailto:infoguys-list@

                          rth@... <mailto:rth%40hrodey.com> Illinois License
                          > > 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063

                          > > href="mailto:infoguys-list-
                          <mailto:infoguys-list-unsubscribe%40yahoogroups.com>
                          unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-

                          unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-unsubs

                          unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>