Re: [infoguys-list] The country has lost its mind !!!!! Bull Shit

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
      Bill -

      Actually it was posted on some international news sites. I know it was
      posted at the Bangkok Post, the UK Business Times online, the Asia Pundit and a
      couple of others. There were also some in southeastern Europe. However, most
      appeared to be a copy/paste of the original post I had seen. I checked with
      Snopes 4 times before sharing here. Although I do not agree with how Snopes
      presents their liberal viewpoints, the fact still remains that they are
      usually right on top of them all. It has now been 3 days and not a peep.

      I pray to my God that you are right. I did not see any evidence that it
      originated with Hal Turner. Had I, I would have just snickered and pat this by.
      On the other hand, I wasn't looking for any mention of him at all.

      Again, I pray to God that you are right. In hindsight it does make a lot of
      sense.

      Thanks,
      Sue

      **************Get a jump start on your taxes. Find a tax professional in your
      neighborhood today.

    • Ricky Gurley
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009

        > Bill -
        >
        > Actually it was posted on some international news sites. I know it
        was
        > posted at the Bangkok Post, the UK Business Times online, the Asia
        Pundit and a
        > couple of others. There were also some in southeastern Europe.
        However, most
        > appeared to be a copy/paste of the original post I had seen.

        Your Newsreader is set up wrong, it is redirecting you to
        http://news.heressomebullshit4u.com........ LOL.

        Rick.

        Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
        Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
        Car Phone: (573) 529-0808
        Cell Phone: (573) 529-4476
        Toll Free Phone: (888) 571-0958
        Toll Free Fax: (877) 795-9800
        EMERGENCY LINE: (573) 234-4871

        RMRI, Inc. Websites
        (1) http://www.rmriinc.com

        RMRI, Inc. Blogs
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
          In a message dated 3/1/2009 3:31:23 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
          rmriinc@... writes:

          Your Newsreader is set up wrong, it is redirecting you to
          _http://news.http://news.<WBRhttp://nehttp:/_
          (http://news.heressomebullshit4u.com......../) LOL.

          What newsreader? I subscribe directly to foreign journals. I do not get
          redirected unless occasionally by a google search. On the other hand, I cannot
          even link to the site you provided.

          What, you don't think I know how to read a URL? LOL

          Happy Sunday !!

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009

            > In a message dated 3/1/2009 3:31:23 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
            > rmriinc@... writes:
            >
            > Your Newsreader is set up wrong, it is redirecting you to
            > _http://news.http://news.<WBRhttp://nehttp:/_
            > (http://news.heressomebullshit4u.com......../) LOL.
            >

            > What newsreader?

            It's just a piece of software that can pull in alerts from various
            sites like you mentioned, and put them all in one place for you. It
            can do things like look for key words and alert you on them, stuff
            like that.

            Here is Google's: http://www.google.com/reader

            I think it is petty cool, because I can keep track of various things
            like current news in the P.I. and Bail Bonds Industries.

            I am glad you took that as it want meant, just a joke. I find myself
            "stuck in silly mode" this weekend for some reason.

            Good weather is ahead and I am looking forward to it. I may have a
            slight case of "cabin fever". LOL.

            Take care, Sue.