Re: [infoguys-list] response to Vic

  • Bob Hrodey
    Message 1 of 21 , Mar 1, 2009
      VIC NEGRON wrote:
      > SOME FOLKS JUST HAVE BLINDERS!
      >
      > That's why instead of running your business
      >
      > your writing nonsense. Please stick to INVESTIGATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Ah, a well measured, response. The time honored ad hominem defense
      strategy.

      "Tis because I DO run my own business rather than letting the government
      put food in my mouth that I HAVE to time to write whatever I feel like
      writing.

      You just go and drink the Kool-Aid, Vic. Have a nice life.

      Vic Negron -> Plonk!

      "Ignorance can be cured, stupidity is forever"

      --
      Enjoy,

      /Bob/
      Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
      NAPPS
      Woodstock, IL 60098-0366 NCISS, & P.A.W.L.I.
      Licensed in IL & WI (815) 337-4636 Voice
      337-4638 Fax
      email: inquiry@... or rth@...
      Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063

    • Lists
      Message 2 of 21 , Mar 1, 2009
        Oh Bob,
        Now don't go making any sense. You're conservative, you're not supposed to
        be able to think for yourself. The government told me so.
        You have to get into line, you know the one, the line where everyone is
        waiting for His Majesty Kaiser Obama to hand out our thoughts, wants and
        desires.
        :)
        Brian

        _____

        > That's why instead of running your business
        >
        > your writing nonsense. Please stick to
        INVESTIGATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Ah, a well measured, response. The time honored ad hominem defense
        strategy.

        "Tis because I DO run my own business rather than letting the government
        put food in my mouth that I HAVE to time to write whatever I feel like
        writing.

        You just go and drink the Kool-Aid, Vic. Have a nice life.

        Vic Negron -> Plonk!

        "Ignorance can be cured, stupidity is forever"

        --
        Enjoy,

        /Bob/
        Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
        NAPPS
        Woodstock, IL 60098-0366 NCISS, & P.A.W.L.I.
        Licensed in IL & WI (815) 337-4636 Voice
        337-4638 Fax
        email: inquiry@hrodey. <mailto:inquiry%40hrodey.com> com or rth@...
        <mailto:rth%40hrodey.com>
        Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063

        Message 3 of 21 , Mar 1, 2009
          In a message dated 3/1/2009 6:36:36 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
          Rolingsmi@... writes:

          The problem is that everyone thinks the government owes them healthcare,
          education, housing etc.

          Ron -

          Not only that, the US Constitution does not allow for the FEDERAL government
          to provide for healthcare, education or housing except, of course,
          amendments made since then such as for Medicare.

          Sue
          **************Get a jump start on your taxes. Find a tax professional in your
          neighborhood today.

          Message 4 of 21 , Mar 1, 2009
            In a message dated 3/1/2009 6:10:45 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
            rth@... writes:

            Amazingly, Sue seems to have run out of steam here<g>. Let me help a
            bit just in case you miss the point.

            Bob -

            I truly didn't run out of steam but I did run out of time. Regardless, I
            hate finding myself repeating the same thing over and over and over again.
            However, considering the density of some, I guess that is truly necessary.

            Sue
            **************Get a jump start on your taxes. Find a tax professional in your
            neighborhood today.

          • VIC NEGRON
            Message 5 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
              OBVIOUSLY YOUR BUSINESS ISN'T DOING THAT GOOD

              BECAUSE YOU HAVE TIME TO WRITE CRAB!

              GROW UP!

              Message 6 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
                CRAB????/CRAB? Bob, you didn't tell me you could write crab!!
                Can you write some more crab and convince them to just walk to my freezer?
                What about shrimp? Can you write shrimp too?
                I've got cow handled and Parker is teaching me sheep. :)
                Brian

                Message 7 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
                  In a message dated 3/2/2009 12:23:14 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
                  list@... writes:

                  Parker is teaching me sheep

                  Parker has always been so good with sheep. At least you're being instructed
                  by the EXPERT himself !!!

                • Lists
                  Message 8 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
                    Here's a scary one for you. I tried to log into my wife's 401k plan from
                    her employer today. To move some investments around into things that were a
                    tad more stable than stocks.
                    The company that manages the 401K took the site down.
                    I can't log in, change investments, change contributions or take out her
                    money and put it into a T-Bill or CD.
                    Czar Barrack strikes again!
                    What a putz, pure dope smoking putz.

                    And to top it all off, we now find out that the "stimulus" package holds 100
                    million bucks for the dems favorite charities.
                    I have no doubt they are good causes but the government shouldn't FORCE me
                    to contribute to anything.
                    That's my money, you crack smoking whores, give it back.

                    Brian

                    _____

                    list@... <mailto:list%40cispi.net> writes:

                    Parker is teaching me sheep

                    Parker has always been so good with sheep. At least you're being instructed
                    by the EXPERT himself !!!

                    (http://yellowpages.
                    <http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=employment_agencies&ncid=emlcntusye
                    lp00000005>
                    aol.com/search?query=employment_agencies&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000005)

                  • Glad4JC@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
                      whoa Brian that is scary, call your benefits person in the adminstrative
                      office and get it done by phone by hook or crook. Best place to hedge funds
                      right now is gold. Best not to move funds that are down considerably or
                      bottomed out, it is always better to hold. If you study the market you see that
                      bull markets are always longer and stronger than bear markets and if you will
                      sit tight your stocks will come back. However for those who anticipated this
                      ahead of time that is a different story, they got out when the loss was
                      minimal or the stocks were stable.

                      The Chinese are buying up Treasury Bills, ah....buy gold.

                      Gladys Brierley
                      ACCURATE INVESTIGATIONS
                      PO Box 872
                      Newton, MS 39345
                      601-683-2094 bus & fax
                      601-480-3181 cell
                      Bus Lic # 1499
                      Duns# 8082376
                      _Insuredwww.accurateinvestigation.com_
                      (http://www.accurateinvestigation.com/)
                      Member of NAIS, NLLI, ACI, MPIA, APIA
                      Regional Director NLLI
                      Public Relations Officer MPIA

                      "Tough times don't last, tough people do." Robert Schuller

                      Message 10 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
                        Brian -

                        What does Obama have to do with your 401k company closing down their site?
                        I hope you got all over them on the phone.

                      • Lists
                        Message 11 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
                          since the dems blamed everything and I do mean everything on Bush, I just
                          thought I would be as unreasonable and blame all my ills on Obama.
                          :)
                          Brian

                          _____

                          Message 12 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
                            --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, VIC NEGRON <vicpi@...> wrote:

                            > NICE ***** HEAD!

                            Just a polite warning, your posts are bordering on being what I would
                            consider "trolling activity", please refrain from such language here
                            on a semi-public group, and try to discuss these issues with with some
                            civility. You can debate vigorously, and even throw a few insults
                            around if you want, no problems with that. But, try to keep it from
                            being so profane, please.

                            I am going to delete your post, but feel free to repost with a less
                            profane name, if you don't mind. LOL.

                            Thank you.

                            Rick.

                            Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
                            Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
                            Car Phone: (573) 529-0808
                            Cell Phone: (573) 529-4476
                            Toll Free Phone: (888) 571-0958
                            Toll Free Fax: (877) 795-9800
                            EMERGENCY LINE: (573) 234-4871

                            RMRI, Inc. Websites
                            (1) http://www.rmriinc.com

                            RMRI, Inc. Blogs
                          • Lists
                            Message 13 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
                              Oh Vic, just like a liberal democrat. Can't take a little truth, a little
                              humor because Lord knows there is nothing as intolerant as a liberal
                              fighting for someone else to be tolerant.
                              Don't make it personal, just admit that you've been duped, it is the first
                              step in recovery.
                              :)
                              You're forgiven. Run along and play with the other reformed dems now.
                              Brian

                              _____

                              yahoogroups.com [mailto:infoguys-list@

                              rth@... <mailto:rth%40hrodey.com> Illinois License
                              > > 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063

                              > > href="mailto:infoguys-list-
                              <mailto:infoguys-list-unsubscribe%40yahoogroups.com>
                              unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-

                              unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-unsubs

                              unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>