RE: [infoguys-list] Gladys -- This seems very odd to me

  • Rob O'Neill
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
      Bill,

      That's why I never read your responses. They're always too detail oriented.
      ; )

      Rob

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
        Like they say Rob, the Devil is in the details.

        LOL

        Bill

        From: _infoguys-list@infoguys-lisinf_ (mailto:infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com)
        In a message dated 3/1/2009 1:29:25 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
        _Glad4JC@..._ (mailto:Glad4JC@...) <mailto:Glad4JC%mailto:Gl>
        writes:

        For your
        information I do not nor have I ever listened to Rush Limbaugh, I do not
        agree
        with his duplicity or his opinions and find him very judgemental, neither
        did I
        listen to Howard Stern, his nemesis who I found equally foul.

        How about, "I have never eaten at McDonalds because I have always found that

        their hamburgers taste terrible?"

        Just sitting here shaking my head.

        Bill

        ************************<WBR>**Get a jump start on your taxes. Find a ta
        your
        neighborhood today.
        (_http://yellowpages.http://yellowpahttp://yelhttp://yellowpaghttp://yellow_
        (http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=Tax+Return+Preparation+&+Filing)
        <_http://yellowpages.http://yellowpahttp://yelhttp://yellowpaghttp://yellow&_
        (http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=Tax+Return+Preparation+&+Filing&n)
        cid=emlcntusyelp000cid=e> &ncid=emlcntusyelp0ncid=eml

        **************Get a jump start on your taxes. Find a tax professional in your
        neighborhood today.

      • Ricky Gurley
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
          --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, oracleintl@... wrote:

          > How about, "I have never eaten at McDonalds because I have always
          found that

          > their hamburgers taste terrible?"
          >
          > Just sitting here shaking my head.
          >
          > Bill

          TECHNICALLY, that could happen. IF you had someone bring the hamburger
          to your home and you ate it, then you would NOT have ever eaten at
          McDonalds......

          I just had to post hat. I don't know why. I guess I am in "silly mode"
          this morning..

          Rick.

          Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
          Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
          Car Phone: (573) 529-0808
          Cell Phone: (573) 529-4476
          Toll Free Phone: (888) 571-0958
          Toll Free Fax: (877) 795-9800
          EMERGENCY LINE: (573) 234-4871

          RMRI, Inc. Websites
          (1) http://www.rmriinc.com

          RMRI, Inc. Blogs
        • Glad4JC@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 2, 2009
            Bill I misstated. I have had to listen to parts of his ranting and raving a
            few years ago when I was at my sisters, she listened to him. I decided then
            he was way too judgemental for me. Then I learned he was breaking the law,
            doctor shopping and using his housekeeper to buy him drugs and that really
            turned me off, made sense why he was judging others then. I heard clips of his
            on the news also, enough to know I didn't want to get on his bandwagon.
            What I meant was I do not follow him or turn on his program or ever
            intentionally listen to him.

            Gladys Brierley
            ACCURATE INVESTIGATIONS
            PO Box 872
            Newton, MS 39345
            601-683-2094 bus & fax
            601-480-3181 cell
            Bus Lic # 1499
            Duns# 8082376
            _Insuredwww.accurateinvestigation.com_
            (http://www.accurateinvestigation.com/)
            Member of NAIS, NLLI, ACI, MPIA, APIA
            Regional Director NLLI
            Public Relations Officer MPIA

            "Tough times don't last, tough people do." Robert Schuller

            _Glad4JC@..._ (mailto:Glad4JC@...) writes:

            For your
            information I do not nor have I ever listened to Rush Limbaugh, I do not
            agree
            with his duplicity or his opinions and find him very judgemental, neither
            did I
            listen to Howard Stern, his nemesis who I found equally foul.

            How about, "I have never eaten at McDonalds because I have always found that
            their hamburgers taste terrible?"

            Just sitting here shaking my head.

            Bill

            ************************<WBR>**Get a jump start on your taxes. Find a tax