Gladys -- This seems very odd to me

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
      In a message dated 3/1/2009 1:29:25 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      Glad4JC@... writes:

      For your
      information I do not nor have I ever listened to Rush Limbaugh, I do not
      agree
      with his duplicity or his opinions and find him very judgemental, neither
      did I
      listen to Howard Stern, his nemesis who I found equally foul.

      How about, "I have never eaten at McDonalds because I have always found that
      their hamburgers taste terrible?"

      Just sitting here shaking my head.

      Bill

      **************Get a jump start on your taxes. Find a tax professional in your
      neighborhood today.

    • Rob O'Neill
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
        Bill,

        That's why I never read your responses. They're always too detail oriented.
        ; )

        Rob

        Glad4JC@... <mailto:Glad4JC%40aol.com> writes:

        For your
        information I do not nor have I ever listened to Rush Limbaugh, I do not
        agree
        with his duplicity or his opinions and find him very judgemental, neither
        did I
        listen to Howard Stern, his nemesis who I found equally foul.

        How about, "I have never eaten at McDonalds because I have always found that

        their hamburgers taste terrible?"

        Just sitting here shaking my head.

        Bill

        **************Get a jump start on your taxes. Find a tax professional in
        your
        neighborhood today.
        (http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=Tax+Return+Preparation+%26+Filing
        <http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=Tax+Return+Preparation+%26+Filing&n
        cid=emlcntusyelp00000004> &ncid=emlcntusyelp00000004)

      • oracleintl@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
          Like they say Rob, the Devil is in the details.

          LOL

          Bill

          From: _infoguys-list@infoguys-lisinf_ (mailto:infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com)
          In a message dated 3/1/2009 1:29:25 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
          _Glad4JC@..._ (mailto:Glad4JC@...) <mailto:Glad4JC%mailto:Gl>
          writes:

          For your
          information I do not nor have I ever listened to Rush Limbaugh, I do not
          agree
          with his duplicity or his opinions and find him very judgemental, neither
          did I
          listen to Howard Stern, his nemesis who I found equally foul.

          How about, "I have never eaten at McDonalds because I have always found that

          their hamburgers taste terrible?"

          Just sitting here shaking my head.

          Bill

          ************************<WBR>**Get a jump start on your taxes. Find a ta
          your
          neighborhood today.
          (_http://yellowpages.http://yellowpahttp://yelhttp://yellowpaghttp://yellow_
          (http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=Tax+Return+Preparation+&+Filing)
          <_http://yellowpages.http://yellowpahttp://yelhttp://yellowpaghttp://yellow&_
          (http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=Tax+Return+Preparation+&+Filing&n)
          cid=emlcntusyelp000cid=e> &ncid=emlcntusyelp0ncid=eml

          **************Get a jump start on your taxes. Find a tax professional in your
          neighborhood today.

        • Ricky Gurley
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
            --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, oracleintl@... wrote:

            > How about, "I have never eaten at McDonalds because I have always
            found that

            > their hamburgers taste terrible?"
            >
            > Just sitting here shaking my head.
            >
            > Bill

            TECHNICALLY, that could happen. IF you had someone bring the hamburger
            to your home and you ate it, then you would NOT have ever eaten at
            McDonalds......

            I just had to post hat. I don't know why. I guess I am in "silly mode"
            this morning..

            Rick.

            Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
            Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
            Car Phone: (573) 529-0808
            Cell Phone: (573) 529-4476
            Toll Free Phone: (888) 571-0958
            Toll Free Fax: (877) 795-9800
            EMERGENCY LINE: (573) 234-4871

            RMRI, Inc. Websites
            (1) http://www.rmriinc.com

            RMRI, Inc. Blogs
          • Glad4JC@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 2, 2009
              Bill I misstated. I have had to listen to parts of his ranting and raving a
              few years ago when I was at my sisters, she listened to him. I decided then
              he was way too judgemental for me. Then I learned he was breaking the law,
              doctor shopping and using his housekeeper to buy him drugs and that really
              turned me off, made sense why he was judging others then. I heard clips of his
              on the news also, enough to know I didn't want to get on his bandwagon.
              What I meant was I do not follow him or turn on his program or ever
              intentionally listen to him.

              Gladys Brierley
              ACCURATE INVESTIGATIONS
              PO Box 872
              Newton, MS 39345
              601-683-2094 bus & fax
              601-480-3181 cell
              Bus Lic # 1499
              Duns# 8082376
              _Insuredwww.accurateinvestigation.com_
              (http://www.accurateinvestigation.com/)
              Member of NAIS, NLLI, ACI, MPIA, APIA
              Regional Director NLLI
              Public Relations Officer MPIA

              "Tough times don't last, tough people do." Robert Schuller

              _Glad4JC@..._ (mailto:Glad4JC@...) writes:

              For your
              information I do not nor have I ever listened to Rush Limbaugh, I do not
              agree
              with his duplicity or his opinions and find him very judgemental, neither
              did I
              listen to Howard Stern, his nemesis who I found equally foul.

              How about, "I have never eaten at McDonalds because I have always found that
              their hamburgers taste terrible?"

              Just sitting here shaking my head.

              Bill

              ************************<WBR>**Get a jump start on your taxes. Find a tax