Re: [infoguys-list] response to Vic

  • Rolingsmi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 21 , Mar 1, 2009
      The problem is that everyone thinks the government owes them healthcare,
      education, housing etc. I have lived and worked in countries who think like
      this ... most of the people hate it and want to come to the US were you are
      free to prosper.

      Lic. Ron Oling, JD

      SMI-LATAM, S.A.
      25906 Hootananny, San Antonio, Texas 78260
      Grecia,Heredia, Costa Rica
      (210) 669-9810
      fax 1-866-832-4759
      _www.investigationsatmexico.com_ (http://www.investigationsatmexico.com/)
      _www.costaricapi.com_ (http://www.costaricapi.com/)

      In a message dated 3/1/2009 8:10:47 A.M. Central America Standard Ti,
      rth@... writes:

      suesarkis@... wrote:
      > Vic -
      >
      > How can you blame BUSH for the Fannie/Freddie fiasco which is the MAIN
      > reason we are in the mess we are in now? Bush warned Congress starting
      in April,
      > 2001.
      >
      > How can you blame BUSH for the run on the banks when it was the NEWS MEDIA

      > telling the country that the sky was falling? Bush asked everyone to lie
      low
      > and ride the tide.
      >
      > How can you blame BUSH for idiot people running on the banks and selling
      > their stocks?

      Amazingly, Sue seems to have run out of steam here<g>. Let me help a
      bit just in case you miss the point.

      How can you blame Bush for the Clinton administration/Congress leaning
      even harder on the lending institutions at the tail end of his admin to
      loan even more money, with lower collateral, to people less deserving of
      the money and who, quite naturally, were less likely to pay it back?

      How can you blame Bush for a government quasi-private lending scheme -
      Freddie and Fanny - that are the brainchildren of the Democrats?

      How can you blame Bush for Harry Reid, Barney Frank, Madame Nancy (let
      us all bow our heads in awe) lambasting anyone who DARED to suggest that
      the country was on a course for disaster by loaning 110% or more of a
      homes value to those who couldn't afford to pay a mortgage even if based
      on upon 75% of the homes' true worth?

      Now these same sanctimonious whores are doing the same thing all over
      again. Insanity, they say, is repeating the same failed act over and
      over and expecting a different outcome.

      --
      Enjoy,

      /Bob/
      Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
      NAPPS
      Woodstock, IL 60098-0366 NCISS, & P.A.W.L.I.
      Licensed in IL & WI (815) 337-4636 Voice
      337-4638 Fax
      email: inquiry@... or rth@...
      Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063

      **************Get a jump start on your taxes. Find a tax professional in your
      neighborhood today.

    • VIC NEGRON
      Message 2 of 21 , Mar 1, 2009
        SOME FOLKS JUST HAVE BLINDERS!

        That's why instead of running your business

        your writing nonsense. Please stick to INVESTIGATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Ther are alot of people in the Bush administration who should

        be in jail, not to mention Rush!

      • Bob Hrodey
        Message 3 of 21 , Mar 1, 2009
          VIC NEGRON wrote:
          > SOME FOLKS JUST HAVE BLINDERS!
          >
          > That's why instead of running your business
          >
          > your writing nonsense. Please stick to INVESTIGATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

          Ah, a well measured, response. The time honored ad hominem defense
          strategy.

          "Tis because I DO run my own business rather than letting the government
          put food in my mouth that I HAVE to time to write whatever I feel like
          writing.

          You just go and drink the Kool-Aid, Vic. Have a nice life.

          Vic Negron -> Plonk!

          "Ignorance can be cured, stupidity is forever"

          --
          Enjoy,

          /Bob/
          Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
          NAPPS
          Woodstock, IL 60098-0366 NCISS, & P.A.W.L.I.
          Licensed in IL & WI (815) 337-4636 Voice
          337-4638 Fax
          email: inquiry@... or rth@...
          Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063

        • Lists
          Message 4 of 21 , Mar 1, 2009
            Oh Bob,
            Now don't go making any sense. You're conservative, you're not supposed to
            be able to think for yourself. The government told me so.
            You have to get into line, you know the one, the line where everyone is
            waiting for His Majesty Kaiser Obama to hand out our thoughts, wants and
            desires.
            :)
            Brian

            _____

            > That's why instead of running your business
            >
            > your writing nonsense. Please stick to
            INVESTIGATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

            Ah, a well measured, response. The time honored ad hominem defense
            strategy.

            "Tis because I DO run my own business rather than letting the government
            put food in my mouth that I HAVE to time to write whatever I feel like
            writing.

            You just go and drink the Kool-Aid, Vic. Have a nice life.

            Vic Negron -> Plonk!

            "Ignorance can be cured, stupidity is forever"

            --
            Enjoy,

            /Bob/
            Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
            NAPPS
            Woodstock, IL 60098-0366 NCISS, & P.A.W.L.I.
            Licensed in IL & WI (815) 337-4636 Voice
            337-4638 Fax
            email: inquiry@hrodey. <mailto:inquiry%40hrodey.com> com or rth@...
            <mailto:rth%40hrodey.com>
            Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063

            Message 5 of 21 , Mar 1, 2009
              In a message dated 3/1/2009 6:36:36 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
              Rolingsmi@... writes:

              The problem is that everyone thinks the government owes them healthcare,
              education, housing etc.

              Ron -

              Not only that, the US Constitution does not allow for the FEDERAL government
              to provide for healthcare, education or housing except, of course,
              amendments made since then such as for Medicare.

              Sue

              Message 6 of 21 , Mar 1, 2009
                In a message dated 3/1/2009 6:10:45 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
                rth@... writes:

                Amazingly, Sue seems to have run out of steam here<g>. Let me help a
                bit just in case you miss the point.

                Bob -

                I truly didn't run out of steam but I did run out of time. Regardless, I
                hate finding myself repeating the same thing over and over and over again.
                However, considering the density of some, I guess that is truly necessary.

                Sue

                Message 7 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
                  OBVIOUSLY YOUR BUSINESS ISN'T DOING THAT GOOD

                  BECAUSE YOU HAVE TIME TO WRITE CRAB!

                  GROW UP!

                  Message 8 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
                    CRAB????/CRAB? Bob, you didn't tell me you could write crab!!
                    Can you write some more crab and convince them to just walk to my freezer?
                    What about shrimp? Can you write shrimp too?
                    I've got cow handled and Parker is teaching me sheep. :)
                    Brian

                    Message 9 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
                      In a message dated 3/2/2009 12:23:14 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
                      list@... writes:

                      Parker is teaching me sheep

                      Parker has always been so good with sheep. At least you're being instructed
                      by the EXPERT himself !!!

                    • Lists
                      Message 10 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
                        Here's a scary one for you. I tried to log into my wife's 401k plan from
                        her employer today. To move some investments around into things that were a
                        tad more stable than stocks.
                        The company that manages the 401K took the site down.
                        I can't log in, change investments, change contributions or take out her
                        money and put it into a T-Bill or CD.
                        Czar Barrack strikes again!
                        What a putz, pure dope smoking putz.

                        And to top it all off, we now find out that the "stimulus" package holds 100
                        million bucks for the dems favorite charities.
                        I have no doubt they are good causes but the government shouldn't FORCE me
                        to contribute to anything.
                        That's my money, you crack smoking whores, give it back.

                        Brian

                        _____

                        list@... <mailto:list%40cispi.net> writes:

                        Parker is teaching me sheep

                        Parker has always been so good with sheep. At least you're being instructed
                        by the EXPERT himself !!!

                        (http://yellowpages.
                        <http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=employment_agencies&ncid=emlcntusye
                        lp00000005>
                        aol.com/search?query=employment_agencies&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000005)

                      • Glad4JC@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
                          whoa Brian that is scary, call your benefits person in the adminstrative
                          office and get it done by phone by hook or crook. Best place to hedge funds
                          right now is gold. Best not to move funds that are down considerably or
                          bottomed out, it is always better to hold. If you study the market you see that
                          bull markets are always longer and stronger than bear markets and if you will
                          sit tight your stocks will come back. However for those who anticipated this
                          ahead of time that is a different story, they got out when the loss was
                          minimal or the stocks were stable.

                          The Chinese are buying up Treasury Bills, ah....buy gold.

                          Gladys Brierley
                          ACCURATE INVESTIGATIONS
                          PO Box 872
                          Newton, MS 39345
                          601-683-2094 bus & fax
                          601-480-3181 cell
                          Bus Lic # 1499
                          Duns# 8082376
                          _Insuredwww.accurateinvestigation.com_
                          (http://www.accurateinvestigation.com/)
                          Member of NAIS, NLLI, ACI, MPIA, APIA
                          Regional Director NLLI
                          Public Relations Officer MPIA

                          "Tough times don't last, tough people do." Robert Schuller

                          Message 12 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
                            Brian -

                            What does Obama have to do with your 401k company closing down their site?
                            I hope you got all over them on the phone.

                          • Lists
                            Message 13 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
                              since the dems blamed everything and I do mean everything on Bush, I just
                              thought I would be as unreasonable and blame all my ills on Obama.
                              :)
                              Brian

                              _____

                              Message 14 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
                                --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, VIC NEGRON <vicpi@...> wrote:

                                > NICE ***** HEAD!

                                Just a polite warning, your posts are bordering on being what I would
                                consider "trolling activity", please refrain from such language here
                                on a semi-public group, and try to discuss these issues with with some
                                civility. You can debate vigorously, and even throw a few insults
                                around if you want, no problems with that. But, try to keep it from
                                being so profane, please.

                                I am going to delete your post, but feel free to repost with a less
                                profane name, if you don't mind. LOL.

                                Thank you.

                                Rick.

                                Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
                                Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
                                Car Phone: (573) 529-0808
                                Cell Phone: (573) 529-4476
                                Toll Free Phone: (888) 571-0958
                                Toll Free Fax: (877) 795-9800
                                EMERGENCY LINE: (573) 234-4871

                                RMRI, Inc. Websites
                                (1) http://www.rmriinc.com

                                RMRI, Inc. Blogs
                              • Lists
                                Message 15 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
                                  Oh Vic, just like a liberal democrat. Can't take a little truth, a little
                                  humor because Lord knows there is nothing as intolerant as a liberal
                                  fighting for someone else to be tolerant.
                                  Don't make it personal, just admit that you've been duped, it is the first
                                  step in recovery.
                                  :)
                                  You're forgiven. Run along and play with the other reformed dems now.
                                  Brian

                                  _____

                                  yahoogroups.com [mailto:infoguys-list@

                                  rth@... <mailto:rth%40hrodey.com> Illinois License
                                  > > 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063

                                  > > href="mailto:infoguys-list-
                                  <mailto:infoguys-list-unsubscribe%40yahoogroups.com>
                                  unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-

                                  unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-unsubs

                                  unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>