Re: [infoguys-list] The country has lost its mind !!!!! Bull Shit

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
      No, but somebody has. The "source" on this is Hal Turner, the
      sensationalist nitwit who obviously has no clue what eminent domain is, or how it works.
      More on that to follow.

      A Lexis search of all available news resources, domestic and international,
      reveals not one single article anywhere referencing " EMINENT DOMAIN AND
      CHINA" within the last few days. One must wonder, "if no wire service in the
      world has a clue, how would Hal Turner?"

      Further, he specifically says that "Chinese sources have CONFIRMED . . ."
      which is obviously absurd since he is the origin of the tumor. In other
      words, if the rumor started with him, why would he have cause to call for
      confirmation since he could not have heard it from anywhere else?

      Snopes has nothing on it yet, but imagine how hard it would be to
      dispositively disprove a claim like this.

      Further, who do you think has the authority to give a foreign government the
      right to exercise eminent domain within CONUS? That's a Common Law power of
      government, limited by the "Takings Clause" of the 5th Amendment. It does
      not provide for forfeiture, or foreclosure -- it allows the government to 1)
      take property, 2) with fair compensation, 3) for public use.

      Hal Turner is a putz, completely clueless about basic civics.

      Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
      Oracle International
      Naples, FL 34101
      (239) 304-1639 V
      (239) 304-1640 F
      (239) 641-6782 C

      In a message dated 3/1/2009 1:54:04 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      suesarkis@... writes:

      FEDS GRANT EMINENT DOMAIN AS COLLATERAL TO CHINA FOR U.S. DEBTS!
      Beijing, China -- Sources at the United States Embassy in Beijing China have
      just CONFIRMED to me that the United States of America has tendered to China
      a written agreement which grants to the People's Republic of China, an
      option to exercise Eminent Domain within the USA, as collateral for China's
      continued purchase of US Treasury Notes and existing US Currency reserves!
      The written agreement was brought to Beijing by Secretary of State Hillary
      Clinton and was formalized and agreed-to during her recent trip to China.
      This means that in the event the US Government defaults on its financial
      obligations to China, the Communist Government of China would be permitted
      physically take -- inside the USA -- land, buildings, factories, perhaps
      even
      entire cities - to satisfy the financial obligations of the US government.
      Put simply, the feds have now actually mortgaged the physical land and
      property of all citizens and businesses in the United States. They have
      given to a
      foreign power, their Constitutional power to "take" all of our property, as
      actual collateral for continued Chinese funding of US deficit spending and
      the continued carrying of US national debt.
      This is an unimaginable betrayal of every man, woman and child in the USA.
      An outrage worthy of violent overthrow.
      I am endeavoring to obtain images or copies of the actual document but in
      the interim, several different sources both in the US and in China have
      CONFIRMED this to me.
      More details as they become available. . . . . spread the word ASAP.
      ************************<WBR>**Get a jump start on your taxes. Find a tax
      prof
      neighborhood today.
      (_http://yellowpages.http://yellowpahttp://yelhttp://yellowpaghttp://yellow&<W
      BR>ncid=emlcnt<WBR>ncid_
      (http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=Tax+Return+Preparation+&+Filing&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000004) )

      **************Get a jump start on your taxes. Find a tax professional in your
      neighborhood today.

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
        Bill -

        Actually it was posted on some international news sites. I know it was
        posted at the Bangkok Post, the UK Business Times online, the Asia Pundit and a
        couple of others. There were also some in southeastern Europe. However, most
        appeared to be a copy/paste of the original post I had seen. I checked with
        Snopes 4 times before sharing here. Although I do not agree with how Snopes
        presents their liberal viewpoints, the fact still remains that they are
        usually right on top of them all. It has now been 3 days and not a peep.

        I pray to my God that you are right. I did not see any evidence that it
        originated with Hal Turner. Had I, I would have just snickered and pat this by.
        On the other hand, I wasn't looking for any mention of him at all.

        Again, I pray to God that you are right. In hindsight it does make a lot of
        sense.

        Thanks,
        Sue

        **************Get a jump start on your taxes. Find a tax professional in your
        neighborhood today.

      • Ricky Gurley
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009

          > Bill -
          >
          > Actually it was posted on some international news sites. I know it
          was
          > posted at the Bangkok Post, the UK Business Times online, the Asia
          Pundit and a
          > couple of others. There were also some in southeastern Europe.
          However, most
          > appeared to be a copy/paste of the original post I had seen.

          Your Newsreader is set up wrong, it is redirecting you to
          http://news.heressomebullshit4u.com........ LOL.

          Rick.

          Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
          Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
          Car Phone: (573) 529-0808
          Cell Phone: (573) 529-4476
          Toll Free Phone: (888) 571-0958
          Toll Free Fax: (877) 795-9800
          EMERGENCY LINE: (573) 234-4871

          RMRI, Inc. Websites
          (1) http://www.rmriinc.com

          RMRI, Inc. Blogs
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
            In a message dated 3/1/2009 3:31:23 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
            rmriinc@... writes:

            Your Newsreader is set up wrong, it is redirecting you to
            _http://news.http://news.<WBRhttp://nehttp:/_
            (http://news.heressomebullshit4u.com......../) LOL.

            What newsreader? I subscribe directly to foreign journals. I do not get
            redirected unless occasionally by a google search. On the other hand, I cannot
            even link to the site you provided.

            What, you don't think I know how to read a URL? LOL

            Happy Sunday !!

            Sue

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009

              > In a message dated 3/1/2009 3:31:23 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
              > rmriinc@... writes:
              >
              > Your Newsreader is set up wrong, it is redirecting you to
              > _http://news.http://news.<WBRhttp://nehttp:/_
              > (http://news.heressomebullshit4u.com......../) LOL.
              >

              > What newsreader?

              It's just a piece of software that can pull in alerts from various
              sites like you mentioned, and put them all in one place for you. It
              can do things like look for key words and alert you on them, stuff
              like that.

              Here is Google's: http://www.google.com/reader

              I think it is petty cool, because I can keep track of various things
              like current news in the P.I. and Bail Bonds Industries.

              I am glad you took that as it want meant, just a joke. I find myself
              "stuck in silly mode" this weekend for some reason.

              Good weather is ahead and I am looking forward to it. I may have a
              slight case of "cabin fever". LOL.

              Take care, Sue.