Re: [infoguys-list] response to Vic

  • Bob Hrodey
    Message 1 of 21 , Mar 1, 2009
      suesarkis@... wrote:
      > Vic -
      >
      > How can you blame BUSH for the Fannie/Freddie fiasco which is the MAIN
      > reason we are in the mess we are in now? Bush warned Congress starting in April,
      > 2001.
      >
      > How can you blame BUSH for the run on the banks when it was the NEWS MEDIA
      > telling the country that the sky was falling? Bush asked everyone to lie low
      > and ride the tide.
      >
      > How can you blame BUSH for idiot people running on the banks and selling
      > their stocks?

      Amazingly, Sue seems to have run out of steam here<g>. Let me help a
      bit just in case you miss the point.

      How can you blame Bush for the Clinton administration/Congress leaning
      even harder on the lending institutions at the tail end of his admin to
      loan even more money, with lower collateral, to people less deserving of
      the money and who, quite naturally, were less likely to pay it back?

      How can you blame Bush for a government quasi-private lending scheme -
      Freddie and Fanny - that are the brainchildren of the Democrats?

      How can you blame Bush for Harry Reid, Barney Frank, Madame Nancy (let
      us all bow our heads in awe) lambasting anyone who DARED to suggest that
      the country was on a course for disaster by loaning 110% or more of a
      homes value to those who couldn't afford to pay a mortgage even if based
      on upon 75% of the homes' true worth?

      Now these same sanctimonious whores are doing the same thing all over
      again. Insanity, they say, is repeating the same failed act over and
      over and expecting a different outcome.

      --
      Enjoy,

      /Bob/
      Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
      NAPPS
      Woodstock, IL 60098-0366 NCISS, & P.A.W.L.I.
      Licensed in IL & WI (815) 337-4636 Voice
      337-4638 Fax
      email: inquiry@... or rth@...
      Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063
    • Rolingsmi@aol.com
      Message 2 of 21 , Mar 1, 2009
        The problem is that everyone thinks the government owes them healthcare,
        education, housing etc. I have lived and worked in countries who think like
        this ... most of the people hate it and want to come to the US were you are
        free to prosper.

        Lic. Ron Oling, JD

        SMI-LATAM, S.A.
        25906 Hootananny, San Antonio, Texas 78260
        Grecia,Heredia, Costa Rica
        (210) 669-9810
        fax 1-866-832-4759
        _www.investigationsatmexico.com_ (http://www.investigationsatmexico.com/)
        _www.costaricapi.com_ (http://www.costaricapi.com/)

        In a message dated 3/1/2009 8:10:47 A.M. Central America Standard Ti,
        rth@... writes:

        suesarkis@... wrote:
        > Vic -
        >
        > How can you blame BUSH for the Fannie/Freddie fiasco which is the MAIN
        > reason we are in the mess we are in now? Bush warned Congress starting
        in April,
        > 2001.
        >
        > How can you blame BUSH for the run on the banks when it was the NEWS MEDIA

        > telling the country that the sky was falling? Bush asked everyone to lie
        low
        > and ride the tide.
        >
        > How can you blame BUSH for idiot people running on the banks and selling
        > their stocks?

        Amazingly, Sue seems to have run out of steam here<g>. Let me help a
        bit just in case you miss the point.

        How can you blame Bush for the Clinton administration/Congress leaning
        even harder on the lending institutions at the tail end of his admin to
        loan even more money, with lower collateral, to people less deserving of
        the money and who, quite naturally, were less likely to pay it back?

        How can you blame Bush for a government quasi-private lending scheme -
        Freddie and Fanny - that are the brainchildren of the Democrats?

        How can you blame Bush for Harry Reid, Barney Frank, Madame Nancy (let
        us all bow our heads in awe) lambasting anyone who DARED to suggest that
        the country was on a course for disaster by loaning 110% or more of a
        homes value to those who couldn't afford to pay a mortgage even if based
        on upon 75% of the homes' true worth?

        Now these same sanctimonious whores are doing the same thing all over
        again. Insanity, they say, is repeating the same failed act over and
        over and expecting a different outcome.

        --
        Enjoy,

        /Bob/
        Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
        NAPPS
        Woodstock, IL 60098-0366 NCISS, & P.A.W.L.I.
        Licensed in IL & WI (815) 337-4636 Voice
        337-4638 Fax
        email: inquiry@... or rth@...
        Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063

        **************Get a jump start on your taxes. Find a tax professional in your
        neighborhood today.

      • VIC NEGRON
        Message 3 of 21 , Mar 1, 2009
          SOME FOLKS JUST HAVE BLINDERS!

          That's why instead of running your business

          your writing nonsense. Please stick to INVESTIGATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

          Ther are alot of people in the Bush administration who should

          be in jail, not to mention Rush!

          Message 4 of 21 , Mar 1, 2009
            VIC NEGRON wrote:
            > SOME FOLKS JUST HAVE BLINDERS!
            >
            > That's why instead of running your business
            >
            > your writing nonsense. Please stick to INVESTIGATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

            Ah, a well measured, response. The time honored ad hominem defense
            strategy.

            "Tis because I DO run my own business rather than letting the government
            put food in my mouth that I HAVE to time to write whatever I feel like
            writing.

            You just go and drink the Kool-Aid, Vic. Have a nice life.

            Vic Negron -> Plonk!

            "Ignorance can be cured, stupidity is forever"

            --
            Enjoy,

            /Bob/
            Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
            NAPPS
            Woodstock, IL 60098-0366 NCISS, & P.A.W.L.I.
            Licensed in IL & WI (815) 337-4636 Voice
            337-4638 Fax
            email: inquiry@... or rth@...
            Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063

          • Lists
            Message 5 of 21 , Mar 1, 2009
              Oh Bob,
              Now don't go making any sense. You're conservative, you're not supposed to
              be able to think for yourself. The government told me so.
              You have to get into line, you know the one, the line where everyone is
              waiting for His Majesty Kaiser Obama to hand out our thoughts, wants and
              desires.
              :)
              Brian

              _____

              > That's why instead of running your business
              >
              > your writing nonsense. Please stick to
              INVESTIGATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

              Ah, a well measured, response. The time honored ad hominem defense
              strategy.

              "Tis because I DO run my own business rather than letting the government
              put food in my mouth that I HAVE to time to write whatever I feel like
              writing.

              You just go and drink the Kool-Aid, Vic. Have a nice life.

              Vic Negron -> Plonk!

              "Ignorance can be cured, stupidity is forever"

              --
              Enjoy,

              /Bob/
              Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
              NAPPS
              Woodstock, IL 60098-0366 NCISS, & P.A.W.L.I.
              Licensed in IL & WI (815) 337-4636 Voice
              337-4638 Fax
              email: inquiry@hrodey. <mailto:inquiry%40hrodey.com> com or rth@...
              <mailto:rth%40hrodey.com>
              Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063

              Message 6 of 21 , Mar 1, 2009
                In a message dated 3/1/2009 6:36:36 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
                Rolingsmi@... writes:

                The problem is that everyone thinks the government owes them healthcare,
                education, housing etc.

                Ron -

                Not only that, the US Constitution does not allow for the FEDERAL government
                to provide for healthcare, education or housing except, of course,
                amendments made since then such as for Medicare.

                Sue

                Message 7 of 21 , Mar 1, 2009
                  In a message dated 3/1/2009 6:10:45 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
                  rth@... writes:

                  Amazingly, Sue seems to have run out of steam here<g>. Let me help a
                  bit just in case you miss the point.

                  Bob -

                  I truly didn't run out of steam but I did run out of time. Regardless, I
                  hate finding myself repeating the same thing over and over and over again.
                  However, considering the density of some, I guess that is truly necessary.

                  Sue

                  Message 8 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
                    OBVIOUSLY YOUR BUSINESS ISN'T DOING THAT GOOD

                    BECAUSE YOU HAVE TIME TO WRITE CRAB!

                    GROW UP!

                    Message 9 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
                      CRAB????/CRAB? Bob, you didn't tell me you could write crab!!
                      Can you write some more crab and convince them to just walk to my freezer?
                      What about shrimp? Can you write shrimp too?
                      I've got cow handled and Parker is teaching me sheep. :)
                      Brian

                      Message 10 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
                        In a message dated 3/2/2009 12:23:14 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
                        list@... writes:

                        Parker is teaching me sheep

                        Parker has always been so good with sheep. At least you're being instructed
                        by the EXPERT himself !!!

                      • Lists
                        Message 11 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
                          Here's a scary one for you. I tried to log into my wife's 401k plan from
                          her employer today. To move some investments around into things that were a
                          tad more stable than stocks.
                          The company that manages the 401K took the site down.
                          I can't log in, change investments, change contributions or take out her
                          money and put it into a T-Bill or CD.
                          Czar Barrack strikes again!
                          What a putz, pure dope smoking putz.

                          And to top it all off, we now find out that the "stimulus" package holds 100
                          million bucks for the dems favorite charities.
                          I have no doubt they are good causes but the government shouldn't FORCE me
                          to contribute to anything.
                          That's my money, you crack smoking whores, give it back.

                          Brian

                          _____

                          list@... <mailto:list%40cispi.net> writes:

                          Parker is teaching me sheep

                          Parker has always been so good with sheep. At least you're being instructed
                          by the EXPERT himself !!!

                          (http://yellowpages.
                          <http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=employment_agencies&ncid=emlcntusye
                          lp00000005>
                          aol.com/search?query=employment_agencies&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000005)

                        • Glad4JC@aol.com
                          Message 12 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
                            whoa Brian that is scary, call your benefits person in the adminstrative
                            office and get it done by phone by hook or crook. Best place to hedge funds
                            right now is gold. Best not to move funds that are down considerably or
                            bottomed out, it is always better to hold. If you study the market you see that
                            bull markets are always longer and stronger than bear markets and if you will
                            sit tight your stocks will come back. However for those who anticipated this
                            ahead of time that is a different story, they got out when the loss was
                            minimal or the stocks were stable.

                            The Chinese are buying up Treasury Bills, ah....buy gold.

                            Gladys Brierley
                            ACCURATE INVESTIGATIONS
                            PO Box 872
                            Newton, MS 39345
                            601-683-2094 bus & fax
                            601-480-3181 cell
                            Bus Lic # 1499
                            Duns# 8082376
                            _Insuredwww.accurateinvestigation.com_
                            (http://www.accurateinvestigation.com/)
                            Member of NAIS, NLLI, ACI, MPIA, APIA
                            Regional Director NLLI
                            Public Relations Officer MPIA

                            "Tough times don't last, tough people do." Robert Schuller

                            Message 13 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
                              Brian -

                              What does Obama have to do with your 401k company closing down their site?
                              I hope you got all over them on the phone.

                            • Lists
                              Message 14 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
                                since the dems blamed everything and I do mean everything on Bush, I just
                                thought I would be as unreasonable and blame all my ills on Obama.
                                :)
                                Brian

                                _____

                                Message 15 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
                                  --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, VIC NEGRON <vicpi@...> wrote:

                                  > NICE ***** HEAD!

                                  Just a polite warning, your posts are bordering on being what I would
                                  consider "trolling activity", please refrain from such language here
                                  on a semi-public group, and try to discuss these issues with with some
                                  civility. You can debate vigorously, and even throw a few insults
                                  around if you want, no problems with that. But, try to keep it from
                                  being so profane, please.

                                  I am going to delete your post, but feel free to repost with a less
                                  profane name, if you don't mind. LOL.

                                  Thank you.

                                  Rick.

                                  Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
                                  Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
                                  Car Phone: (573) 529-0808
                                  Cell Phone: (573) 529-4476
                                  Toll Free Phone: (888) 571-0958
                                  Toll Free Fax: (877) 795-9800
                                  EMERGENCY LINE: (573) 234-4871

                                  RMRI, Inc. Websites
                                  (1) http://www.rmriinc.com

                                  RMRI, Inc. Blogs
                                • Lists
                                  Message 16 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
                                    Oh Vic, just like a liberal democrat. Can't take a little truth, a little
                                    humor because Lord knows there is nothing as intolerant as a liberal
                                    fighting for someone else to be tolerant.
                                    Don't make it personal, just admit that you've been duped, it is the first
                                    step in recovery.
                                    :)
                                    You're forgiven. Run along and play with the other reformed dems now.
                                    Brian

                                    _____

                                    yahoogroups.com [mailto:infoguys-list@

                                    rth@... <mailto:rth%40hrodey.com> Illinois License
                                    > > 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063

                                    > > href="mailto:infoguys-list-
                                    <mailto:infoguys-list-unsubscribe%40yahoogroups.com>
                                    unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-

                                    unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-unsubs

                                    unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>