The country has lost its mind !!!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2009
      FEDS GRANT EMINENT DOMAIN AS COLLATERAL TO CHINA FOR U.S. DEBTS!
      Beijing, China -- Sources at the United States Embassy in Beijing China have
      just CONFIRMED to me that the United States of America has tendered to China
      a written agreement which grants to the People's Republic of China, an
      option to exercise Eminent Domain within the USA, as collateral for China's
      continued purchase of US Treasury Notes and existing US Currency reserves!
      The written agreement was brought to Beijing by Secretary of State Hillary
      Clinton and was formalized and agreed-to during her recent trip to China.
      This means that in the event the US Government defaults on its financial
      obligations to China, the Communist Government of China would be permitted to
      physically take -- inside the USA -- land, buildings, factories, perhaps even
      entire cities - to satisfy the financial obligations of the US government.
      Put simply, the feds have now actually mortgaged the physical land and
      property of all citizens and businesses in the United States. They have given to a
      foreign power, their Constitutional power to "take" all of our property, as
      actual collateral for continued Chinese funding of US deficit spending and
      the continued carrying of US national debt.
      This is an unimaginable betrayal of every man, woman and child in the USA.
      An outrage worthy of violent overthrow.
      I am endeavoring to obtain images or copies of the actual document but in
      the interim, several different sources both in the US and in China have
      CONFIRMED this to me.
      More details as they become available. . . . . spread the word ASAP.
      **************Get a jump start on your taxes. Find a tax professional in your
      neighborhood today.