response to Vic

  • Glad4JC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 21 , Feb 28, 2009
      In a message dated 2/27/2009 10:40:32 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      _vicpi@..._ (mailto:vicpi@...) writes:

      Hey fellow investigators stick to investigation issues and let the

      politics to the politicians! You've been waching Fox news to long!!!!!

      Vic that is why we are in the mess we are in partly due to a majority of our
      citizens not taking more interest in the government, how it is run, ethics,
      integrity and especially voting. I hear people all the time say "why should
      I vote, politicians are all crooks and my vote doesn't count", well
      especially in this election we see that our vote does count because many conservatives
      sat home while the liberals went out and voted. Now we are facing a host of
      things, such as a complete collapse of our economy, the real possibility of
      an invasion of the Chinese, global terror that we cannot afford to really
      prevent or fight, and the slaughter of more babies than we have ever seen.

      Our dollar is 98 % devalued and we don't have a leg to stand on in the world
      economy. Illegals and crime from within and without is overrunning our
      country and many of our younger generation are lazy and expect to be handed a
      silver platter with every electronic game and feel good pill there is.

      I should do more politically myself since that was my pursuit in the
      university but I too got complacent after Clinton took office.

      I am not a right wing ultra conservative by any means, my leaning is
      Libertarian and Constitutional, but I do believe conservatives for the most part
      want what's best for our country, not sex on demand, all kinds of twisted
      genre's of marriage, the end of killing babies, prudent spending, and caring for
      the poor by teaching them skills to care for themselves instead of giving them
      a handout and making them dependent on the government.

      We are the government, it is of the people, for the people and by the
      people, those politicians are suppose to representing our views in Washington not
      their own agendas or some small minority lobbying group agenda.

      Incidentally anyone who just watches any news channel and thinks they are
      getting the truth about what is going on is still very naive. We are NOT
      being told much about the imminent danger we are facing. One has to do their own
      research and from a variety of sources to even come close to the edge of the
      truth, and then there are things that are just common sense.

      I hope we all get our heads out of the sand before it is way too late and
      our creditors come to collect the debt.

      Gladys Brierley
      ACCURATE INVESTIGATIONS
      PO Box 872
      Newton, MS 39345
      601-683-2094 bus & fax
      601-480-3181 cell
      Bus Lic # 1499
      Duns# 8082376
      _Insuredwww.accurateinvestigation.com_
      (http://www.accurateinvestigation.com/)
      Member of NAIS, NLLI, ACI, MPIA, APIA
      Regional Director NLLI
      Public Relations Officer MPIA

      "Tough times don't last, tough people do." Robert Schuller

    • VIC NEGRON
      Message 2 of 21 , Feb 28, 2009
        Yeah, I'm williing to pay higher taxes! It's not about Red States or Blue States, this is United States!

        Bush and its administration got us it this mess, now its time you let a so called Liberal get us out.

        Its all about money and your pockets. Again stop listening to the drug addict Rush!

      • Lists
        Message 3 of 21 , Feb 28, 2009
          Really! Bush did this? The deficit under Bush was 510 billion.
          Obama tripled that in 30 days.
          So, that shoots that theory down.
          I don't listen to Rush, he's a commie too.
          It isn't about money in your pockets, this stimulus makes it ILLEGAL to not
          hire union workers for projects. So, the states that are Right to Work
          states are forced by legislation to pay union wages or find union shops to
          do all the work. That is just one of the unconstitutional measures in the
          stimulus package.
          SCREW THAT and SCREW the UNIONS, they caused the demise of the American auto
          industry.

          The stimulus is going to give you 800 bucks a couple, but not in a lump sum,
          paid out over the next 12 months in each of the couple's paychecks...which
          equates to about 33 bucks a month or 8 bucks a week. (on average)

          Lets see, the stimulus was not a stimulus in that the money being spent is
          being spent on things that should normally be in a budget but that the Dems
          couldn't get passed into any budgets so they hijacked the process.

          Vic, I am sure that you are a wonderful person, but you are wrong.
          I'll pray for you, my guns and religion are the only thing standing between
          you and a dictatorship right now.
          Good Luck,
          Brian

          Message 4 of 21 , Feb 28, 2009
            Vic,

            One of the things I dislike the most about liberals and ultra right wing
            conservatives is the way they exaggerate, lie and assume things. For your
            information I do not nor have I ever listened to Rush Limbaugh, I do not agree
            with his duplicity or his opinions and find him very judgemental, neither did I
            listen to Howard Stern, his nemesis who I found equally foul.

            I listen to my Bible, my heart, the United States Constitution and read the
            writing on the wall.

            The reason this country is in such a mess is due to pride, arrogance, and
            lack of real concern for the poor, failure to protect unborn children, the
            complacency and laziness of our citizens letting a few people run our country by
            not voting, not rising up against immorality, and the state interfering in our
            homes, over taxation, and in general pushing God out of our schools,
            communities and priorities. Not to mention our greediness and materialism, our
            failure to teach the next generation our greatness came from the blood, sweat and
            hard work of our grandparents and forefathers and placating our children
            with things instead of us, our example, our time and values. We have given our
            children over to the state, and we put our old people out to pasture instead
            of bringing them into the mix with their wisdom and experience. And of
            course lets not forget that our country was built on legal aliens who came here to
            find a better life and for the most part have contributed to making our
            country great, not coming over to bleed our systems, infect our communities with
            gangs, pedophilia and disease and terrorism.

            Gladys Brierley
            ACCURATE INVESTIGATIONS
            PO Box 872
            Newton, MS 39345
            601-683-2094 bus & fax
            601-480-3181 cell
            Bus Lic # 1499
            Duns# 8082376
            _Insuredwww.accurateinvestigation.com_
            (http://www.accurateinvestigation.com/)
            Member of NAIS, NLLI, ACI, MPIA, APIA
            Regional Director NLLI
            Public Relations Officer MPIA

            "Tough times don't last, tough people do." Robert Schuller

            In a message dated 2/28/2009 7:30:33 P.M. Central Standard Time,
            list@... writes:

            Really! Bush did this? The deficit under Bush was 510 billion.
            Obama tripled that in 30 days.
            So, that shoots that theory down.
            I don't listen to Rush, he's a commie too.
            It isn't about money in your pockets, this stimulus makes it ILLEGAL to not
            hire union workers for projects. So, the states that are Right to Work
            states are forced by legislation to pay union wages or find union shops to
            do all the work. That is just one of the unconstitutional measures in the
            stimulus package.
            SCREW THAT and SCREW the UNIONS, they caused the demise of the American auto
            industry.

            The stimulus is going to give you 800 bucks a couple, but not in a lump sum,
            paid out over the next 12 months in each of the couple's paychecks...paid

            (mailto:_vicpi@..._ (mailto:vicpi@...) ) writes:

> [...]
            > come close to the edge of the truth, and then there are things that are
            just common sense.

            > I hope we all get our heads out of the sand before it is way too late
            > and our creditors come to collect the debt.
            >
            > Gladys Brierley
            > ACCURATE INVESTIGATIONS
            > PO Box 872
            > Newton, MS 39345
            > 601-683-2094 bus & fax
            > 601-480-3181 cell
            > Bus Lic # 1499
            > Duns# 8082376
            > _Insuredwww. _Insuredwww _Insu
            > (_http://www.accuratehttp://www.acchttp_
            (http://www.accurateinvestigation.com/) )
            > Member of NAIS, NLLI, ACI, MPIA, APIA
            > Regional Director NLLI
            > Public Relations Officer MPIA
            >

            > "Tough times don't last, tough people do." Robert Schuller

            > href="mailto:_infoguys-list-infoguys-lisinfoguys-lisinf_
            (mailto:infoguys-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com) ">infoguys-list-
            </a><br/>

            href="mailto:_infoguys-list-infoguys-lisinfoguys-lisinf_
            (mailto:infoguys-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com) ">infoguys-list-infogu
            _cribe@..._ (mailto:cribe@yahoogroups.com) </a><br/>

            Message 5 of 21 , Feb 28, 2009
              Vic -

              How can you blame BUSH for the Fannie/Freddie fiasco which is the MAIN
              reason we are in the mess we are in now? Bush warned Congress starting in April,
              2001.

              How can you blame BUSH for the run on the banks when it was the NEWS MEDIA
              telling the country that the sky was falling? Bush asked everyone to lie low
              and ride the tide.

              How can you blame BUSH for idiot people running on the banks and selling
              their stocks?

              I do not listen to Rush Limbaugh, Fox news nor Howard Stern.

              Sue
              **************Get a jump start on your taxes. Find a tax professional in your
              neighborhood today.

            • Bob Hrodey
              Message 6 of 21 , Mar 1, 2009
                suesarkis@... wrote:
                > Vic -
                >
                > How can you blame BUSH for the Fannie/Freddie fiasco which is the MAIN
                > reason we are in the mess we are in now? Bush warned Congress starting in April,
                > 2001.
                >
                > How can you blame BUSH for the run on the banks when it was the NEWS MEDIA
                > telling the country that the sky was falling? Bush asked everyone to lie low
                > and ride the tide.
                >
                > How can you blame BUSH for idiot people running on the banks and selling
                > their stocks?

                Amazingly, Sue seems to have run out of steam here<g>. Let me help a
                bit just in case you miss the point.

                How can you blame Bush for the Clinton administration/Congress leaning
                even harder on the lending institutions at the tail end of his admin to
                loan even more money, with lower collateral, to people less deserving of
                the money and who, quite naturally, were less likely to pay it back?

                How can you blame Bush for a government quasi-private lending scheme -
                Freddie and Fanny - that are the brainchildren of the Democrats?

                How can you blame Bush for Harry Reid, Barney Frank, Madame Nancy (let
                us all bow our heads in awe) lambasting anyone who DARED to suggest that
                the country was on a course for disaster by loaning 110% or more of a
                homes value to those who couldn't afford to pay a mortgage even if based
                on upon 75% of the homes' true worth?

                Now these same sanctimonious whores are doing the same thing all over
                again. Insanity, they say, is repeating the same failed act over and
                over and expecting a different outcome.

                --
                Enjoy,

                /Bob/
                Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
                NAPPS
                Woodstock, IL 60098-0366 NCISS, & P.A.W.L.I.
                Licensed in IL & WI (815) 337-4636 Voice
                337-4638 Fax
                email: inquiry@... or rth@...
                Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063
              • Rolingsmi@aol.com
                Message 7 of 21 , Mar 1, 2009
                  The problem is that everyone thinks the government owes them healthcare,
                  education, housing etc. I have lived and worked in countries who think like
                  this ... most of the people hate it and want to come to the US were you are
                  free to prosper.

                  Lic. Ron Oling, JD

                  SMI-LATAM, S.A.
                  25906 Hootananny, San Antonio, Texas 78260
                  Grecia,Heredia, Costa Rica
                  (210) 669-9810
                  fax 1-866-832-4759
                  _www.investigationsatmexico.com_ (http://www.investigationsatmexico.com/)
                  _www.costaricapi.com_ (http://www.costaricapi.com/)

                  Message 8 of 21 , Mar 1, 2009
                    SOME FOLKS JUST HAVE BLINDERS!

                    That's why instead of running your business

                    your writing nonsense. Please stick to INVESTIGATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                    Ther are alot of people in the Bush administration who should

                    be in jail, not to mention Rush!

                    Message 9 of 21 , Mar 1, 2009
                      VIC NEGRON wrote:
                      > SOME FOLKS JUST HAVE BLINDERS!
                      >
                      > That's why instead of running your business
                      >
                      > your writing nonsense. Please stick to INVESTIGATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                      Ah, a well measured, response. The time honored ad hominem defense
                      strategy.

                      "Tis because I DO run my own business rather than letting the government
                      put food in my mouth that I HAVE to time to write whatever I feel like
                      writing.

                      You just go and drink the Kool-Aid, Vic. Have a nice life.

                      Vic Negron -> Plonk!

                      "Ignorance can be cured, stupidity is forever"

                      Message 10 of 21 , Mar 1, 2009
                        Oh Bob,
                        Now don't go making any sense. You're conservative, you're not supposed to
                        be able to think for yourself. The government told me so.
                        You have to get into line, you know the one, the line where everyone is
                        waiting for His Majesty Kaiser Obama to hand out our thoughts, wants and
                        desires.
                        :)
                        Brian

                        _____

                        > That's why instead of running your business
                        >
                        > your writing nonsense. Please stick to
                        INVESTIGATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                        Ah, a well measured, response. The time honored ad hominem defense
                        strategy.

                        "Tis because I DO run my own business rather than letting the government
                        put food in my mouth that I HAVE to time to write whatever I feel like
                        writing.

                        You just go and drink the Kool-Aid, Vic. Have a nice life.

                        Vic Negron -> Plonk!

                        "Ignorance can be cured, stupidity is forever"

                        --
                        Enjoy,

                        /Bob/
                        Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
                        NAPPS
                        Woodstock, IL 60098-0366 NCISS, & P.A.W.L.I.
                        Licensed in IL & WI (815) 337-4636 Voice
                        337-4638 Fax
                        email: inquiry@hrodey. <mailto:inquiry%40hrodey.com> com or rth@...
                        <mailto:rth%40hrodey.com>
                        Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063

                        Message 11 of 21 , Mar 1, 2009
                          In a message dated 3/1/2009 6:36:36 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
                          Rolingsmi@... writes:

                          The problem is that everyone thinks the government owes them healthcare,
                          education, housing etc.

                          Ron -

                          Not only that, the US Constitution does not allow for the FEDERAL government
                          to provide for healthcare, education or housing except, of course,
                          amendments made since then such as for Medicare.

                          Message 12 of 21 , Mar 1, 2009
                            In a message dated 3/1/2009 6:10:45 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
                            rth@... writes:

                            Amazingly, Sue seems to have run out of steam here<g>. Let me help a
                            bit just in case you miss the point.

                            Bob -

                            I truly didn't run out of steam but I did run out of time. Regardless, I
                            hate finding myself repeating the same thing over and over and over again.
                            However, considering the density of some, I guess that is truly necessary.

                            Message 13 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
                              OBVIOUSLY YOUR BUSINESS ISN'T DOING THAT GOOD

                              BECAUSE YOU HAVE TIME TO WRITE CRAB!

                              GROW UP!

                              Message 14 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
                                CRAB????/CRAB? Bob, you didn't tell me you could write crab!!
                                Can you write some more crab and convince them to just walk to my freezer?
                                What about shrimp? Can you write shrimp too?
                                I've got cow handled and Parker is teaching me sheep. :)
                                Brian

                                Message 15 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
                                  In a message dated 3/2/2009 12:23:14 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
                                  list@... writes:

                                  Parker is teaching me sheep

                                  Parker has always been so good with sheep. At least you're being instructed
                                  by the EXPERT himself !!!

                                • Lists
                                  Message 16 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
                                    Here's a scary one for you. I tried to log into my wife's 401k plan from
                                    her employer today. To move some investments around into things that were a
                                    tad more stable than stocks.
                                    The company that manages the 401K took the site down.
                                    I can't log in, change investments, change contributions or take out her
                                    money and put it into a T-Bill or CD.
                                    Czar Barrack strikes again!
                                    What a putz, pure dope smoking putz.

                                    And to top it all off, we now find out that the "stimulus" package holds 100
                                    million bucks for the dems favorite charities.
                                    I have no doubt they are good causes but the government shouldn't FORCE me
                                    to contribute to anything.
                                    That's my money, you crack smoking whores, give it back.

                                    Brian

                                    _____

                                    list@... <mailto:list%40cispi.net> writes:

                                    Parker is teaching me sheep

                                    Parker has always been so good with sheep. At least you're being instructed
                                    by the EXPERT himself !!!

                                    (http://yellowpages.
                                    <http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=employment_agencies&ncid=emlcntusye
                                    lp00000005>

                                    Message 17 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
                                      whoa Brian that is scary, call your benefits person in the adminstrative
                                      office and get it done by phone by hook or crook. Best place to hedge funds
                                      right now is gold. Best not to move funds that are down considerably or
                                      bottomed out, it is always better to hold. If you study the market you see that
                                      bull markets are always longer and stronger than bear markets and if you will
                                      sit tight your stocks will come back. However for those who anticipated this
                                      ahead of time that is a different story, they got out when the loss was
                                      minimal or the stocks were stable.

                                      The Chinese are buying up Treasury Bills, ah....buy gold.

                                      Gladys Brierley
                                      ACCURATE INVESTIGATIONS
                                      PO Box 872
                                      Newton, MS 39345
                                      601-683-2094 bus & fax
                                      601-480-3181 cell
                                      Bus Lic # 1499
                                      Duns# 8082376
                                      _Insuredwww.accurateinvestigation.com_
                                      (http://www.accurateinvestigation.com/)
                                      Member of NAIS, NLLI, ACI, MPIA, APIA
                                      Regional Director NLLI
                                      Public Relations Officer MPIA

                                      "Tough times don't last, tough people do." Robert Schuller

                                      Message 18 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
                                        Brian -

                                        What does Obama have to do with your 401k company closing down their site?
                                        I hope you got all over them on the phone.

                                      • Lists
                                        Message 19 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
                                          since the dems blamed everything and I do mean everything on Bush, I just
                                          thought I would be as unreasonable and blame all my ills on Obama.
                                          :)
                                          Brian

                                          _____

                                          Message 20 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
                                            --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, VIC NEGRON <vicpi@...> wrote:

                                            > NICE ***** HEAD!

                                            Just a polite warning, your posts are bordering on being what I would
                                            consider "trolling activity", please refrain from such language here
                                            on a semi-public group, and try to discuss these issues with with some
                                            civility. You can debate vigorously, and even throw a few insults
                                            around if you want, no problems with that. But, try to keep it from
                                            being so profane, please.

                                            I am going to delete your post, but feel free to repost with a less
                                            profane name, if you don't mind. LOL.

                                            Thank you.

                                            Rick.

                                            Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
                                            Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
                                            Car Phone: (573) 529-0808
                                            Cell Phone: (573) 529-4476
                                            Toll Free Phone: (888) 571-0958
                                            Toll Free Fax: (877) 795-9800
                                            EMERGENCY LINE: (573) 234-4871

                                            RMRI, Inc. Websites
                                            (1) http://www.rmriinc.com

                                            RMRI, Inc. Blogs
                                          • Lists
                                            Message 21 of 21 , Mar 2, 2009
                                              Oh Vic, just like a liberal democrat. Can't take a little truth, a little
                                              humor because Lord knows there is nothing as intolerant as a liberal
                                              fighting for someone else to be tolerant.
                                              Don't make it personal, just admit that you've been duped, it is the first
                                              step in recovery.
                                              :)
                                              You're forgiven. Run along and play with the other reformed dems now.
                                              Brian

                                              _____

                                              yahoogroups.com [mailto:infoguys-list@

                                              rth@... <mailto:rth%40hrodey.com> Illinois License
                                              > > 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063

                                              > > href="mailto:infoguys-list-
                                              <mailto:infoguys-list-unsubscribe%40yahoogroups.com>

                                              unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-unsubs

                                              unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>