2nd Question From The "Politically Ignorant".

  • Ricky Gurley
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2009
      Even if Obama's stimulus package is not such a good idea for the
      economy, if he gets the troops pulled out of Iraq by 2010 like he is
      indicating he will, isn't that a GOOD move for the economy? I mean,
      isn't the war a large part of our economic problems?

      Rick.

      Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
      Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
      Car Phone: (573) 529-0808