RE: [infoguys-list] Stimulus Package

  • Claude
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25, 2009
      LOL. LMAO!!!!

      Brian,

      That was funny and timely, all rolled into 1.

      Thanks! It is good to hear from.

      "The Whole is Greater than the Sum of its Parts"

      Best regards,
      PICA= Voices United

      Claude D. Ammons - QM

      Claude Ammons - Qualified Manager

      PICA President-2009

      Email addy. - <mailto:SClaude@...>
      Claude@...

      Alpha & Omega Foundation Enterprises Inc. DBA...

      Corinthian Group/P.I. # 23070

      517 N. Mountain Ave. # 118

      Upland, Ca 91786

      Toll Free # (877) OUR-EYEZ = 687-3939

      Bus. # (909) 931-3595 Fax # (909) 923-7297

      Mobile # (909) 376-5609

      Member: N.C.I.S.S.

      2009 P.I.C.A.- President

      S.C.F.I.A.

      W.A.D

      BNI-Upland Chapter Member

      "The World's Largest Referral Organization"

      Visit us at
      <file:///C:\Users\Claude\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Signatures\www.Investigat
      e4You.com> http://www.Investigate4You.com

      _____