Re: Nationwide Criminal Search - Case AND REAL LESSONS In...

  • Ricky Gurley
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 25, 2009
      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, Glad4JC@... wrote:

      > Rick,
      Thanks for telling me about Farmer because he is also nearby and
      > we have done something together before and I will definitely call
      on him if
      > Kip is not available.

      You probably have the wrong "Dan Farmer". Dan is completely "old
      school", he wrote some of the Unix tools for doing computer forensics
      WAY BACK that are still used today, he is a REAL Computer Guru.

      Here is a link to his site, though: http://www.porcupine.org/forensics/

      As you can see by some of the dates on the tools he has written, he
      was doing security auditing, and "forensics work" before most people
      even knew what this stuff is.. In the world of computer forensics, he
      is simply "The Man"...

      Rick.

      Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
      Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110