RE: [infoguys-list] Nationwide Criminal Search - Case In Point

  • Lists
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2009
      Bill,
      In Texas, the Convictions Database is also the same one available through
      DPS, but we have several things working against us here.
      1) 254 counties, some of which still use the old 3 foot long books that
      weigh 100 lbs for dockets etc.. and don't link up via computer with the
      state.
      2) In order to be official under our law, once convicted, the inmate is
      fingerprinted again, in the courtroom, as a "conviction fingerprint" which
      is then sent to Austin. I can't tell you how many of those get kicked back
      as "unclassifiable" or rejected but only after the person has been
      transferred to our state prison, meaning that doesn't get done. That kicks
      it out.
      3) Its Texas, that means that the folks sometimes operating the computers,
      should be rolling their turds into little balls at a state hospital instead
      of operating high tech equipment but hey, we specialize in inept state
      employees here.

      In any event, we all know how accurate and reliable state records can
      be.....
      :)
      Brian K. Ingram, Owner
      Consulting Investigation Services
      P.O. Box 2097
      Waxahachie, Texas 75168
      Tx. P.I. License: A-08429
      Forensic Data Recovery, Email Tracing,Internet Investigations, Catastrophic
      Event Investigations
      www.cispi.net
      (972) 937-3938
      Serving Texas since 1996
      Member: American College of Forensic Examiners

      _____

      From: _infoguys-list@infoguys-lisinf_ (mailto:infoguys-list@
      <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com> yahoogroups.com)
      [mailto:_infoguys-list@infoguys-lisinf_