Re: Human Trafficking Certification link request

  • Ricky Gurley
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2009
      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "casakarina" <casakarina@...> wrote:

      > How are you, Rickey? We are celebrating Mardi Gras down here and I am
      > working on a case about King Cakes! Some job, eh?
      >
      > Karen Chabert, RN, LNC, PI

      I am doing well. Busy, but well. I am STILL waiting for the Judge to
      rule on that Murder Conviction Appeal! The appeal trial was in July of
      last year, and there is still no ruling from the Judge yet... It is a
      bit complex though, so we'll just have to "hurry up and wait"; I suppose.

      So in regards to that case, when I know, you'll know... ;o)

      Hope you are having a wonderful time, and life is treating you well...

      Rick.

      Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
      Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
      Car Phone: (573) 529-0808