He's sleeping with the dogs - the fleas will be next

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 20, 2009
      I have always believed in recent decades that the unions were tearing this
      country down in that people do not buy American any longer as the prices are
      cost prohibitive in comparison. We are no longer a manufacturing nation but
      rather a service nation. A nation of services only cannot survive. In 1975
      we exported $8,903,000,000 more goods than we imported. That was a good
      thing. Today we import $821,153,000,000 more than we export. We are in deep
      trouble. I will repeat, that is EIGHT HUNDRED TWENTY ONE BILLION dollars in
      merchandise imported in excess of what we export. We are making the world
      wealthy while crippling ourselves.

      In the meantime, while everyone is talking about the pork laden stimulus
      bill, President Obama very quietly signed a pro union executive order 3 weeks
      ago today, ordering the use of union labor ONLY for all federal construction
      projects. The small, ma & pa type businesses have been screwed !!!

      Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele has made the following
      statement. "President Obama's executive order will drive up the cost of
      government at a time when we should be doing everything possible to save taxpayer
      dollars. Federal contracts should go to the businesses that can offer
      taxpayers the best value - not just the unions who supported the Democrats'
      campaigns last year.

      Quietly signing executive orders to pay back campaign backers undermines
      Obama’s promise to change Washington. It is a disappointment for Americans
      hoping for more transparency and less politics as usual. The fact that it was done
      with no media coverage suggests anything but transparency.

      I am attaching both executive orders signed for anyone to review. If this
      comes across a yahoogroup that does not allow attachments and someone wants to
      read them for themselves, ask and I will send directly.

      ________________________

      818-246-3001 FAX

      "one Nation under God"

      a military veteran
      **************Need a job? Find an employment agency near you.
      (http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=employment_agencies&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000003)

    • Glad4JC@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 20, 2009
        Goodness what will happen here where the unions are few and hated by the
        corporations here?

        I have believed for years that there was way too much corruption in unions.
        I was in a union in the early 70's where during a wildcat strike one woman
        was killed and another seriously injured on my picket line. Those of us who
        wanted to go to work to take care of the criminally insane were threatened
        with harm to our property [cars] and our lives.

        On the other hand, here in Mississippi I have seen employees lose over 1/2
        of their weekly paychecks, their retirement stock drop to nothing and people
        losing their jobs in lay offs only to be replace by younger workers off the
        streets a short time later. This is not a right to work state and people can
        be fired for anything real or imagined and it takes a great legal mind to win
        a discrimination case. If there were unions in place in a couple of these
        situations things would have been much different, management would be
        accountable to someone.

        Gladys Brierley
        ACCURATE INVESTIGATIONS
        PO Box 872
        Newton, MS 39345
        601-683-2094 bus & fax
        601-480-3181 cell
        Bus Lic # 1499
        Duns# 8082376
        _Insuredwww.accurateinvestigation.com_
        (http://www.accurateinvestigation.com/)
        Member of NAIS, NLLI, ACI, MPIA, APIA
        Regional Director NLLI
        Public Relations Officer MPIA

        "Tough times don't last, tough people do." Robert Schuller

      • john@macintireandassociates.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 20, 2009
          Sue: The payoffs for “Change“ have only just begun! The Messiah & his cronies are just getting started & with the complicity of the MSM, the Koolaid has effectively masked reality as government will make everything all better! Be afraid, then wake up!

          All the very best to the group for a wonderful weekend!

          John MacIntire

          From: <suesarkis@...>

          Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 17:26:24
          To: "undisclosed-recipients" <undisclosed-recipients:;><Invalid address>
          Subject: [infoguys-list] He's sleeping with the dogs - the fleas will be next

          _www.sarkispi.com_ (http://www.sarkispi <http://www.sarkispi.com/> .com/)

          (http://yellowpages. <http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=employment_agencies&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000003> aol.com/search?query=employment_agencies&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000003)

        • investigations@noseypi.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 22, 2009
            Someone sent out an email about human trafficking CERTIFICATION CLASS being offered in CA this month. Can someone send me a copy of the email and/or the website for the class information.

            Thanks

            PS It may have been on another Yahoo Group. I cannot remember which group or groups got the email.

            johnivey

            the NOSEY P. I.
            the NOSE.......KNOWS

            www.noseypi.com
            ivey@...
            office: 901.870.0711
            toll free: 1.888.NOSEY-P I
            fax: 1.877.402.NOSY
            (all correspondence/deliveries should be sent to):
            Att'n:
            John Ivey
            2095 Exeter
            suite 80-277
            Germantown, TN 38138
            We do both Process Service and Private Investigations in Mississippi
            In Tennessee we ONLY do Process Service
            GOD AND I DEFEATED cANCER

            suesarkis@... writes:

            In the meantime, while everyone is talking about the pork laden stimulus
            bill, President Obama very quietly signed a pro union executive order 3
            weeks
            ago today, ordering the use of union labor ONLY for all federal construction
            projects. The small, ma & pa type businesses have been screwed !!!

          • ECKLUND & ASSOCIATES
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 22, 2009
              I too would be interested in the link.
               John Ecklund
              Licensed Private Detective
              ECKLUND & ASSOCIATES
              P.O. Box 6882
              LEE'S SUMMIT, MO 64064
              Direct:816-509-3836
              Fax:816-503-9827

              Web: http://www.EcklundAndAssociates.com

              Email: investigations@...

              The information transmitted (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is intended only for the person(s) or entity/entities to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

              ________________________________

              ivey@noseypi. com
              office: 901.870.0711
              toll free: 1.888.NOSEY- P I
              fax: 1.877.402.NOSY
              (all correspondence/ deliveries should be sent to):
              Att'n:
              John Ivey
              2095 Exeter
              suite 80-277
              Germantown, TN 38138
              We do both Process Service and Private Investigations in Mississippi
              In Tennessee we ONLY do Process Service
              GOD AND I DEFEATED cANCER