litigation attorney in S. California

  • Steven
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2009
      Colleagues:

      We need a referral for an important client to a competent and
      aggressive civil litigation attorney in S. California.

      Please reply offlist.

      Much thanks,

      Steven.

      (Steven Rambam, Director.)
      (for: Pallorium, Inc.)

      direct email: rambam@..., pallorium@...

      THIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS FOR NEWSGROUP ACTIVITY ONLY.
      PRIVATE MESSAGES SENT TO THIS ADDRESS ARE AUTOMATICALLY DISCARDED BY
      THE MAILSERVER.

      Pallorium, Inc.
      P.O. Box 155 - Midwood Station
      Brooklyn, New York 11230 USA

      Telephone: (001) 212-969-0286
      FAX: (001) 212-858-5720

      ____________

      Electronic Mail: pallorium@...
      (OR) pallorium@...

      ____________

      WEB: http://www.pallorium.com

      * Licensed Investigators * Database Services *

      * U.S.A. Affiliates in New York, Texas, Louisiana and California *

      * IIN * WAD * WIN * NAIS * ION * AIIP * NCISS * BOMP * COIN *
      * ASIS * ACFE * IOA * INTELNET * ALDONYS * TALI * SPI *

      Join the "INVESTIGATIONS" group at: www.peoplefinder.net/newsgroup.html
      A private, secure and noncompetitive group for investigative
      professionals.