Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Need current address of judgment debtor.

    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 7, 2009
      In a message dated 2/7/2009 12:32:01 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      jz12345@... writes:

      and
      the bank cooperating, any day of the week...

      Joseph -

      In what decade did this happen?

      ________________________

      818-246-3001 FAX

      "one Nation under God"

      a military veteran
      **************Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on
      AOL Music.
      (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000003)

    • joseph zernik
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 7, 2009
        Once in November 2007, second in November 2008... same bank, happy to
        betray deposit holder, and failing to document communications,
        failing to have a custodian of records.
        It is a credit union, I filed complaint with the Cal Dept of
        Financial Institutions, still sitting there.

        At 12:45 AM 2/7/2009, you wrote:

        >In a message dated 2/7/2009 12:32:01 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
        ><mailto:jz12345%40earthlink.net>jz12345@... writes:
        >
        >and
        >the bank cooperating, any day of the week...
        >
        >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        >
        >Joseph -
        >
        >In what decade did this happen?
        >

        >Sincerely yours,
        >Sue
        >________________________
        >Sue Sarkis
        >Sarkis Detective Agency
        >
        >(est. 1976)
        >PI 6564
        >_www.sarkispi.com_ (<http://www.sarkispi.com/>http://www.sarkispi.com/)
        >
        >1346 Ethel Street
        >Glendale, CA 91207-1826
        >818-242-2505
        >818-246-3001 FAX
        >
        >"one Nation under God"
        >
        >If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read it in English, thank
        >a military veteran
        >**************Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on
        >AOL Music.
        >(<http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000003>http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000003)

        Joseph Zernik, DMD PhD
        <jz12345@...>
        Cell: 310 435 9107
        No voice mail; IM, Page- OK
        No ID- No response

      • judgment6711
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 7, 2009
          If that is the system in CA (??) where a private party claiming a
          judgment can serve legal papers on a bank, then odviously it is a
          system just ripe for abuse. Hopefully, no serious harm was done to
          the account holder, and if so he/she seems clearly to have recourse
          against both the bank and the fraudulent
          party.

          Here in PA-and I presume many other states as well-papers are
          generally served on a bank by the county sheriff's office and such
          occasions for abuse are not nearly as frequent. Thanks. George,
          Judgment6711

          --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, joseph zernik
          <jz12345@...> wrote:

          > How about the opposite?
          > Party approaching a bank and asking to take actions against
          account,
          > claiming that there is a judgment, when in fact there is none, and
          > the bank cooperating, any day of the week...
          > (Justice - Los Angeles, CA Style)
          >

          > At 06:24 PM 2/6/2009, you wrote:
          >
          > >I have frequently perused this forum from time to time in order to
          > >expand my own knowledge from the postings and the dialog between
          > >members, doing so of course without participating myself. I of
          > >course have observed the frequent sniping that occurs between
          members
          > >who post here. I hardly thought that my act of requesting quotes
          for
          > >a simple address search on a subject would expose me to same. To
          > >those who are providing me quotes as I have requested and who feel
          > >strongly about it, I can freely provide the case number and date
          for
          > >my case in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas (PA), and feel
          free
          > >to call the Court, or research my case online as you
          > >please.
          > >
          > >Unfortunately, I guess that I must risk the appearance of a "nut
          > >case" as suggested below as again, copies of my judgment for
          > >nationwide dispersal are not available, and will not be provided.
          > >Thanks. George,
          > >Judgment6711.
          > >

          > >--- In <mailto:infoguys-list%40yahoogroups.com>infoguys-
          list@yahoogroups.com,
          > >RanchoAttySvc@ wrote:
          > > >

          > > > In a message dated 2/6/2009 2:01:48 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
          > > > judgment6711@ writes:
          > > >
          > > > Since I was not posting per se as a business, I did not think
          that
          > > > had to present my business name and address in any particular
          > >format,
          > > > and I am sorry for any misunderstanding. Lastly, no, I do not
          have
          > > > digital copy of the judgment; why would I need one?
          > > >

          > > > Anyone can say they have a judgment debtor they want found, as
          > >that's a
          > > > legitimate reason to have someone located. But there's a world
          of
          > >nut cases out
          > > > there who would like to find someone for other reasons, some of
          > >which are of
          > > > dubious (at best) or possibly even criminal.
          > > >
          > > > If you provide a copy of the judgment, that would tend to
          > >legitimize your
          > > > request.
          > > >
          > > > _ "RASCAL" - Your friendly neighborhood Process Server_

          (<http://www.ranchoattorneyservice.com/>http://www.ranchoattorneyservi
          ce.com/)

          > > > Michele Dawn
          > > > RPS 117 & CA PI 24790
          > > > Rancho Attorney Service of California &
          > > > RASCAL's Research & Location Services
          > > > 28465 Old Town Front St, Suite 318
          > > > Temecula, CA 92590
          > > > (951) 693-0165 or fax (951) 693-4056
          > > > CALSPro NAPPS NCISS CAJP
          > > > Specializing in defendant/witness location and
          > > > Successful service of process worldwide since 1977
          > > > MC-Visa-American Express
          > > > **************Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of
          > >all time on
          > > > AOL Music.
          > > >
          > > (<http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?
          >http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?
          > >ncid=emlcntusmusi00000003)

          > Joseph Zernik, DMD PhD
          > <jz12345@...>
          > Cell: 310 435 9107
          > No voice mail; IM, Page- OK
          > No ID- No response

        • Ricky Gurley
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 7, 2009
            --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "judgment6711"
            <judgment6711@...> wrote:

            > I have frequently perused this forum from time to time in order to
            > expand my own knowledge from the postings and the dialog between
            > members, doing so of course without participating myself. I of
            > course have observed the frequent sniping that occurs between members
            > who post here. I hardly thought that my act of requesting quotes for
            > a simple address search on a subject would expose me to same. To
            > those who are providing me quotes as I have requested and who feel
            > strongly about it, I can freely provide the case number and date for
            > my case in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas (PA), and feel free
            > to call the Court, or research my case online as you
            > please.
            >
            > Unfortunately, I guess that I must risk the appearance of a "nut
            > case" as suggested below as again, copies of my judgment for
            > nationwide dispersal are not available, and will not be provided.
            > Thanks. George,
            > Judgment6711.

            I just don't understand why you don't put a sig-line on your posts and
            be done with it. It's not like your signature is not already all over
            the net. The people here would probably be a lot more willing to help
            you..

            Let me make a suggestion, something like this:

            Schuylkill Valley Judgment Recovery
            PO Box 171
            Spring City PA 19475
            PH: (610) 308-3516