Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Need current address of judgment debtor.

  • joseph zernik
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 6, 2009
      How about the opposite?
      Party approaching a bank and asking to take actions against account,
      claiming that there is a judgment, when in fact there is none, and
      the bank cooperating, any day of the week...
      (Justice - Los Angeles, CA Style)

      Joseph Zernik, DMD PhD
      <jz12345@...>
      Cell: 310 435 9107
      No voice mail; IM, Page- OK
      No ID- No response

      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 7, 2009
        In a message dated 2/7/2009 12:32:01 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
        jz12345@... writes:

        and
        the bank cooperating, any day of the week...

        Joseph -

        In what decade did this happen?

        ________________________

        818-246-3001 FAX

        "one Nation under God"

        a military veteran

        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 7, 2009
          Once in November 2007, second in November 2008... same bank, happy to
          betray deposit holder, and failing to document communications,
          failing to have a custodian of records.
          It is a credit union, I filed complaint with the Cal Dept of
          Financial Institutions, still sitting there.

          At 12:45 AM 2/7/2009, you wrote:

          >In a message dated 2/7/2009 12:32:01 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
          ><mailto:jz12345%40earthlink.net>jz12345@... writes:
          >
          >and
          >the bank cooperating, any day of the week...
          >
          >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          >
          >Joseph -
          >
          >In what decade did this happen?
          >

          >Sincerely yours,
          >Sue
          >________________________
          >Sue Sarkis
          >Sarkis Detective Agency
          >
          >(est. 1976)
          >PI 6564
          >_www.sarkispi.com_ (<http://www.sarkispi.com/>http://www.sarkispi.com/)
          >
          >1346 Ethel Street
          >Glendale, CA 91207-1826
          >818-242-2505
          >818-246-3001 FAX
          >
          >"one Nation under God"
          >
          >If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read it in English, thank
          >a military veteran
          >**************Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on
          >AOL Music.
          >(<http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000003>http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000003)

          Joseph Zernik, DMD PhD
          <jz12345@...>
          Cell: 310 435 9107
          No voice mail; IM, Page- OK
          No ID- No response

        • judgment6711
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 7, 2009
            If that is the system in CA (??) where a private party claiming a
            judgment can serve legal papers on a bank, then odviously it is a
            system just ripe for abuse. Hopefully, no serious harm was done to
            the account holder, and if so he/she seems clearly to have recourse
            against both the bank and the fraudulent
            party.

            Here in PA-and I presume many other states as well-papers are
            generally served on a bank by the county sheriff's office and such
            occasions for abuse are not nearly as frequent. Thanks. George,
            Judgment6711

            --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, joseph zernik
            <jz12345@...> wrote:

> [...]
            > >nut cases out
            > > > there who would like to find someone for other reasons, some of
            > >which are of
            > > > dubious (at best) or possibly even criminal.
            > > >
            > > > If you provide a copy of the judgment, that would tend to
            > >legitimize your
            > > > request.
            > > >
            > > > _ "RASCAL" - Your friendly neighborhood Process Server_

            (<http://www.ranchoattorneyservice.com/>http://www.ranchoattorneyservi
            ce.com/)

            > > > Michele Dawn
            > > > RPS 117 & CA PI 24790
            > > > Rancho Attorney Service of California &
            > > > RASCAL's Research & Location Services
            > > > 28465 Old Town Front St, Suite 318
            > > > Temecula, CA 92590
            > > > (951) 693-0165 or fax (951) 693-4056
            > > > CALSPro NAPPS NCISS CAJP
            > > > Specializing in defendant/witness location and
            > > > Successful service of process worldwide since 1977

          • Ricky Gurley
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 7, 2009
              --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "judgment6711"
              <judgment6711@...> wrote:

              > I have frequently perused this forum from time to time in order to
              > expand my own knowledge from the postings and the dialog between
              > members, doing so of course without participating myself. I of
              > course have observed the frequent sniping that occurs between members
              > who post here. I hardly thought that my act of requesting quotes for
              > a simple address search on a subject would expose me to same. To
              > those who are providing me quotes as I have requested and who feel
              > strongly about it, I can freely provide the case number and date for
              > my case in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas (PA), and feel free
              > to call the Court, or research my case online as you
              > please.
              >
              > Unfortunately, I guess that I must risk the appearance of a "nut
              > case" as suggested below as again, copies of my judgment for
              > nationwide dispersal are not available, and will not be provided.
              > Thanks. George,
              > Judgment6711.

              I just don't understand why you don't put a sig-line on your posts and
              be done with it. It's not like your signature is not already all over
              the net. The people here would probably be a lot more willing to help
              you..

              Let me make a suggestion, something like this:

              Schuylkill Valley Judgment Recovery
              PO Box 171
              Spring City PA 19475
              PH: (610) 308-3516