Re: Need current address of judgment debtor.

  • judgment6711
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 6, 2009
      I have frequently perused this forum from time to time in order to
      expand my own knowledge from the postings and the dialog between
      members, doing so of course without participating myself. I of
      course have observed the frequent sniping that occurs between members
      who post here. I hardly thought that my act of requesting quotes for
      a simple address search on a subject would expose me to same. To
      those who are providing me quotes as I have requested and who feel
      strongly about it, I can freely provide the case number and date for
      my case in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas (PA), and feel free
      to call the Court, or research my case online as you
      please.

      Unfortunately, I guess that I must risk the appearance of a "nut
      case" as suggested below as again, copies of my judgment for
      nationwide dispersal are not available, and will not be provided.
      Thanks. George,
      Judgment6711.

      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com,
      RanchoAttySvc@... wrote:

      > In a message dated 2/6/2009 2:01:48 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      > judgment6711@... writes:
      >
      > Since I was not posting per se as a business, I did not think that
      > had to present my business name and address in any particular
      format,
      > and I am sorry for any misunderstanding. Lastly, no, I do not have
      > digital copy of the judgment; why would I need one?
      >

      > Anyone can say they have a judgment debtor they want found, as
      that's a
      > legitimate reason to have someone located. But there's a world of
      nut cases out
      > there who would like to find someone for other reasons, some of
      which are of
      > dubious (at best) or possibly even criminal.
      >
      > If you provide a copy of the judgment, that would tend to
      legitimize your
      > request.
      >
      > _ "RASCAL" - Your friendly neighborhood Process Server_
      > (http://www.ranchoattorneyservice.com/)
      >
      > Michele Dawn
      > RPS 117 & CA PI 24790
      > Rancho Attorney Service of California &
      > RASCAL's Research & Location Services
      > 28465 Old Town Front St, Suite 318
      > Temecula, CA 92590
      > (951) 693-0165 or fax (951) 693-4056
      > CALSPro NAPPS NCISS CAJP
      > Specializing in defendant/witness location and
      > Successful service of process worldwide since 1977
      > MC-Visa-American Express
      > **************Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of
      all time on
      > AOL Music.
      > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?
      ncid=emlcntusmusi00000003)

    • joseph zernik
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 6, 2009
        How about the opposite?
        Party approaching a bank and asking to take actions against account,
        claiming that there is a judgment, when in fact there is none, and
        the bank cooperating, any day of the week...
        (Justice - Los Angeles, CA Style)

        Joseph Zernik, DMD PhD
        <jz12345@...>
        Cell: 310 435 9107
        No voice mail; IM, Page- OK
        No ID- No response

        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 7, 2009
          In a message dated 2/7/2009 12:32:01 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
          jz12345@... writes:

          and
          the bank cooperating, any day of the week...

          Joseph -

          In what decade did this happen?

          ________________________

          818-246-3001 FAX

          "one Nation under God"

          a military veteran

          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 7, 2009
            Once in November 2007, second in November 2008... same bank, happy to
            betray deposit holder, and failing to document communications,
            failing to have a custodian of records.
            It is a credit union, I filed complaint with the Cal Dept of
            Financial Institutions, still sitting there.

            At 12:45 AM 2/7/2009, you wrote:

            >In a message dated 2/7/2009 12:32:01 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
            ><mailto:jz12345%40earthlink.net>jz12345@... writes:
            >
            >and
            >the bank cooperating, any day of the week...
            >
            >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            >
            >Joseph -
            >
            >In what decade did this happen?
            >

            >Sincerely yours,
            >Sue
            >________________________
            >Sue Sarkis
            >Sarkis Detective Agency
            >
            >(est. 1976)
            >PI 6564
            >_www.sarkispi.com_ (<http://www.sarkispi.com/>http://www.sarkispi.com/)
            >
            >1346 Ethel Street
            >Glendale, CA 91207-1826
            >818-242-2505
            >818-246-3001 FAX
            >
            >"one Nation under God"
            >
            >If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read it in English, thank
            >a military veteran
            >**************Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on
            >AOL Music.
            >(<http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000003>http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000003)

            Joseph Zernik, DMD PhD
            <jz12345@...>
            Cell: 310 435 9107
            No voice mail; IM, Page- OK
            No ID- No response

          • judgment6711
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 7, 2009
              If that is the system in CA (??) where a private party claiming a
              judgment can serve legal papers on a bank, then odviously it is a
              system just ripe for abuse. Hopefully, no serious harm was done to
              the account holder, and if so he/she seems clearly to have recourse
              against both the bank and the fraudulent
              party.

              Here in PA-and I presume many other states as well-papers are
              generally served on a bank by the county sheriff's office and such
              occasions for abuse are not nearly as frequent. Thanks. George,
              Judgment6711

              --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, joseph zernik
              <jz12345@...> wrote:

> [...]
              > >nut cases out
              > > > there who would like to find someone for other reasons, some of
              > >which are of
              > > > dubious (at best) or possibly even criminal.
              > > >
              > > > If you provide a copy of the judgment, that would tend to
              > >legitimize your
              > > > request.
              > > >
              > > > _ "RASCAL" - Your friendly neighborhood Process Server_

              (<http://www.ranchoattorneyservice.com/>http://www.ranchoattorneyservi
              ce.com/)

              > > > Michele Dawn
              > > > RPS 117 & CA PI 24790
              > > > Rancho Attorney Service of California &
              > > > RASCAL's Research & Location Services
              > > > 28465 Old Town Front St, Suite 318
              > > > Temecula, CA 92590
              > > > (951) 693-0165 or fax (951) 693-4056
              > > > CALSPro NAPPS NCISS CAJP
              > > > Specializing in defendant/witness location and
              > > > Successful service of process worldwide since 1977

            • Ricky Gurley
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 7, 2009
                --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "judgment6711"
                <judgment6711@...> wrote:

                > I have frequently perused this forum from time to time in order to
                > expand my own knowledge from the postings and the dialog between
                > members, doing so of course without participating myself. I of
                > course have observed the frequent sniping that occurs between members
                > who post here. I hardly thought that my act of requesting quotes for
                > a simple address search on a subject would expose me to same. To
                > those who are providing me quotes as I have requested and who feel
                > strongly about it, I can freely provide the case number and date for
                > my case in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas (PA), and feel free
                > to call the Court, or research my case online as you
                > please.
                >
                > Unfortunately, I guess that I must risk the appearance of a "nut
                > case" as suggested below as again, copies of my judgment for
                > nationwide dispersal are not available, and will not be provided.
                > Thanks. George,
                > Judgment6711.

                I just don't understand why you don't put a sig-line on your posts and
                be done with it. It's not like your signature is not already all over
                the net. The people here would probably be a lot more willing to help
                you..

                Let me make a suggestion, something like this:

                Schuylkill Valley Judgment Recovery
                PO Box 171
                Spring City PA 19475
                PH: (610) 308-3516