Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Need current address of judgment debtor.

  • RanchoAttySvc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 6, 2009
      In a message dated 2/6/2009 2:01:48 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      judgment6711@... writes:

      Since I was not posting per se as a business, I did not think that I
      had to present my business name and address in any particular format,
      and I am sorry for any misunderstanding. Lastly, no, I do not have a
      digital copy of the judgment; why would I need one?

      Anyone can say they have a judgment debtor they want found, as that's a
      legitimate reason to have someone located. But there's a world of nut cases out
      there who would like to find someone for other reasons, some of which are of
      dubious (at best) or possibly even criminal.

      If you provide a copy of the judgment, that would tend to legitimize your
      request.

      _ "RASCAL" - Your friendly neighborhood Process Server_
      (http://www.ranchoattorneyservice.com/)

      Michele Dawn
      RPS 117 & CA PI 24790
      Rancho Attorney Service of California &
      RASCAL's Research & Location Services
      28465 Old Town Front St, Suite 318
      Temecula, CA 92590
      (951) 693-0165 or fax (951) 693-4056
      CALSPro NAPPS NCISS CAJP
      Specializing in defendant/witness location and
      Successful service of process worldwide since 1977
      MC-Visa-American Express
      **************Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on
      AOL Music.
      (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000003)

    • judgment6711
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 6, 2009
        I have frequently perused this forum from time to time in order to
        expand my own knowledge from the postings and the dialog between
        members, doing so of course without participating myself. I of
        course have observed the frequent sniping that occurs between members
        who post here. I hardly thought that my act of requesting quotes for
        a simple address search on a subject would expose me to same. To
        those who are providing me quotes as I have requested and who feel
        strongly about it, I can freely provide the case number and date for
        my case in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas (PA), and feel free
        to call the Court, or research my case online as you
        please.

        Unfortunately, I guess that I must risk the appearance of a "nut
        case" as suggested below as again, copies of my judgment for
        nationwide dispersal are not available, and will not be provided.
        Thanks. George,
        Judgment6711.

        --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com,
        RanchoAttySvc@... wrote:

        > In a message dated 2/6/2009 2:01:48 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
        > judgment6711@... writes:
        >
        > Since I was not posting per se as a business, I did not think that
        > had to present my business name and address in any particular
        format,
        > and I am sorry for any misunderstanding. Lastly, no, I do not have
        > digital copy of the judgment; why would I need one?
        >

        > Anyone can say they have a judgment debtor they want found, as
        that's a
        > legitimate reason to have someone located. But there's a world of
        nut cases out
        > there who would like to find someone for other reasons, some of
        which are of
        > dubious (at best) or possibly even criminal.
        >
        > If you provide a copy of the judgment, that would tend to
        legitimize your
        > request.
        >
        > _ "RASCAL" - Your friendly neighborhood Process Server_
        > (http://www.ranchoattorneyservice.com/)
        >
        > Michele Dawn
        > RPS 117 & CA PI 24790
        > Rancho Attorney Service of California &
        > RASCAL's Research & Location Services
        > 28465 Old Town Front St, Suite 318
        > Temecula, CA 92590
        > (951) 693-0165 or fax (951) 693-4056
        > CALSPro NAPPS NCISS CAJP
        > Specializing in defendant/witness location and
        > Successful service of process worldwide since 1977
        > MC-Visa-American Express
        > **************Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of
        all time on
        > AOL Music.
        > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?
        ncid=emlcntusmusi00000003)

      • joseph zernik
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 6, 2009
          How about the opposite?
          Party approaching a bank and asking to take actions against account,
          claiming that there is a judgment, when in fact there is none, and
          the bank cooperating, any day of the week...
          (Justice - Los Angeles, CA Style)

          Joseph Zernik, DMD PhD
          <jz12345@...>
          Cell: 310 435 9107
          No voice mail; IM, Page- OK
          No ID- No response

          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 7, 2009
            In a message dated 2/7/2009 12:32:01 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
            jz12345@... writes:

            and
            the bank cooperating, any day of the week...

            Joseph -

            In what decade did this happen?

            ________________________

            818-246-3001 FAX

            "one Nation under God"

            a military veteran

            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 7, 2009
              Once in November 2007, second in November 2008... same bank, happy to
              betray deposit holder, and failing to document communications,
              failing to have a custodian of records.
              It is a credit union, I filed complaint with the Cal Dept of
              Financial Institutions, still sitting there.

              At 12:45 AM 2/7/2009, you wrote:

              >In a message dated 2/7/2009 12:32:01 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
              ><mailto:jz12345%40earthlink.net>jz12345@... writes:
              >
              >and
              >the bank cooperating, any day of the week...
              >
              >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              >
              >Joseph -
              >
              >In what decade did this happen?
              >

              >Sincerely yours,
              >Sue
              >________________________
              >Sue Sarkis
              >Sarkis Detective Agency
              >
              >(est. 1976)
              >PI 6564
              >_www.sarkispi.com_ (<http://www.sarkispi.com/>http://www.sarkispi.com/)
              >
              >1346 Ethel Street
              >Glendale, CA 91207-1826
              >818-242-2505
              >818-246-3001 FAX
              >
              >"one Nation under God"
              >
              >If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read it in English, thank
              >a military veteran
              >**************Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on
              >AOL Music.
              >(<http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000003>http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000003)

              Joseph Zernik, DMD PhD
              <jz12345@...>
              Cell: 310 435 9107
              No voice mail; IM, Page- OK
              No ID- No response

            • judgment6711
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 7, 2009
                If that is the system in CA (??) where a private party claiming a
                judgment can serve legal papers on a bank, then odviously it is a
                system just ripe for abuse. Hopefully, no serious harm was done to
                the account holder, and if so he/she seems clearly to have recourse
                against both the bank and the fraudulent
                party.

                Here in PA-and I presume many other states as well-papers are
                generally served on a bank by the county sheriff's office and such
                occasions for abuse are not nearly as frequent. Thanks. George,
                Judgment6711

                --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, joseph zernik
                <jz12345@...> wrote:

> [...]
                > >nut cases out
                > > > there who would like to find someone for other reasons, some of
                > >which are of
                > > > dubious (at best) or possibly even criminal.
                > > >
                > > > If you provide a copy of the judgment, that would tend to
                > >legitimize your
                > > > request.
                > > >
                > > > _ "RASCAL" - Your friendly neighborhood Process Server_

                (<http://www.ranchoattorneyservice.com/>http://www.ranchoattorneyservi
                ce.com/)

                > > > Michele Dawn
                > > > RPS 117 & CA PI 24790
                > > > Rancho Attorney Service of California &
                > > > RASCAL's Research & Location Services
                > > > 28465 Old Town Front St, Suite 318
                > > > Temecula, CA 92590
                > > > (951) 693-0165 or fax (951) 693-4056
                > > > CALSPro NAPPS NCISS CAJP
                > > > Specializing in defendant/witness location and
                > > > Successful service of process worldwide since 1977

              • Ricky Gurley
                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 7, 2009
                  --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "judgment6711"
                  <judgment6711@...> wrote:

                  > I have frequently perused this forum from time to time in order to
                  > expand my own knowledge from the postings and the dialog between
                  > members, doing so of course without participating myself. I of
                  > course have observed the frequent sniping that occurs between members
                  > who post here. I hardly thought that my act of requesting quotes for
                  > a simple address search on a subject would expose me to same. To
                  > those who are providing me quotes as I have requested and who feel
                  > strongly about it, I can freely provide the case number and date for
                  > my case in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas (PA), and feel free
                  > to call the Court, or research my case online as you
                  > please.
                  >
                  > Unfortunately, I guess that I must risk the appearance of a "nut
                  > case" as suggested below as again, copies of my judgment for
                  > nationwide dispersal are not available, and will not be provided.
                  > Thanks. George,
                  > Judgment6711.

                  I just don't understand why you don't put a sig-line on your posts and
                  be done with it. It's not like your signature is not already all over
                  the net. The people here would probably be a lot more willing to help
                  you..

                  Let me make a suggestion, something like this:

                  Schuylkill Valley Judgment Recovery
                  PO Box 171
                  Spring City PA 19475
                  PH: (610) 308-3516