Re: Need current address of judgment debtor.

  • judgment6711
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 6, 2009
      Yes, thank you for your offered assistance! I have yet to locate
      the subject in my case. Please feel free to respond to my e-mail box
      with your price for your service to do so. George,
      Judgment6711.

      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, Glad4JC@...

    • RanchoAttySvc@aol.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 6, 2009
        In a message dated 2/6/2009 2:01:48 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
        judgment6711@... writes:

        Since I was not posting per se as a business, I did not think that I
        had to present my business name and address in any particular format,
        and I am sorry for any misunderstanding. Lastly, no, I do not have a
        digital copy of the judgment; why would I need one?

        Anyone can say they have a judgment debtor they want found, as that's a
        legitimate reason to have someone located. But there's a world of nut cases out
        there who would like to find someone for other reasons, some of which are of
        dubious (at best) or possibly even criminal.

        If you provide a copy of the judgment, that would tend to legitimize your
        request.

        _ "RASCAL" - Your friendly neighborhood Process Server_
        (http://www.ranchoattorneyservice.com/)

        Michele Dawn
        RPS 117 & CA PI 24790
        Rancho Attorney Service of California &
        RASCAL's Research & Location Services
        28465 Old Town Front St, Suite 318
        Temecula, CA 92590
        (951) 693-0165 or fax (951) 693-4056
        CALSPro NAPPS NCISS CAJP
        Specializing in defendant/witness location and
        Successful service of process worldwide since 1977
        MC-Visa-American Express
        **************Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on
        AOL Music.
        (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000003)

      • judgment6711
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 6, 2009
          I have frequently perused this forum from time to time in order to
          expand my own knowledge from the postings and the dialog between
          members, doing so of course without participating myself. I of
          course have observed the frequent sniping that occurs between members
          who post here. I hardly thought that my act of requesting quotes for
          a simple address search on a subject would expose me to same. To
          those who are providing me quotes as I have requested and who feel
          strongly about it, I can freely provide the case number and date for
          my case in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas (PA), and feel free
          to call the Court, or research my case online as you
          please.

          Unfortunately, I guess that I must risk the appearance of a "nut
          case" as suggested below as again, copies of my judgment for
          nationwide dispersal are not available, and will not be provided.
          Thanks. George,

          RanchoAttySvc@... wrote:

          > In a message dated 2/6/2009 2:01:48 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
          > judgment6711@... writes:
          >
          > Since I was not posting per se as a business, I did not think that
          > had to present my business name and address in any particular
          format,
          > and I am sorry for any misunderstanding. Lastly, no, I do not have
          > digital copy of the judgment; why would I need one?
          >

          > Anyone can say they have a judgment debtor they want found, as
          that's a
          > legitimate reason to have someone located. But there's a world of
          nut cases out
          > there who would like to find someone for other reasons, some of
          which are of
          > dubious (at best) or possibly even criminal.
          >
          > If you provide a copy of the judgment, that would tend to
          legitimize your
          > request.
          >
          > _ "RASCAL" - Your friendly neighborhood Process Server_
          > (http://www.ranchoattorneyservice.com/)
          >
          > Michele Dawn
          > RPS 117 & CA PI 24790
          > Rancho Attorney Service of California &
          > RASCAL's Research & Location Services
          > 28465 Old Town Front St, Suite 318
          > Temecula, CA 92590
          > (951) 693-0165 or fax (951) 693-4056
          > CALSPro NAPPS NCISS CAJP
          > Specializing in defendant/witness location and
          > Successful service of process worldwide since 1977
          > MC-Visa-American Express
          > **************Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of
          all time on
          > AOL Music.
          > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?
          ncid=emlcntusmusi00000003)

        • joseph zernik
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 6, 2009
            How about the opposite?
            Party approaching a bank and asking to take actions against account,
            claiming that there is a judgment, when in fact there is none, and
            the bank cooperating, any day of the week...
            (Justice - Los Angeles, CA Style)

            Joseph Zernik, DMD PhD
            <jz12345@...>
            Cell: 310 435 9107
            No voice mail; IM, Page- OK
            No ID- No response

            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 7, 2009
              In a message dated 2/7/2009 12:32:01 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
              jz12345@... writes:

              and
              the bank cooperating, any day of the week...

              Joseph -

              In what decade did this happen?

              ________________________

              818-246-3001 FAX

              "one Nation under God"

              a military veteran

              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 7, 2009
                Once in November 2007, second in November 2008... same bank, happy to
                betray deposit holder, and failing to document communications,
                failing to have a custodian of records.
                It is a credit union, I filed complaint with the Cal Dept of
                Financial Institutions, still sitting there.

                At 12:45 AM 2/7/2009, you wrote:

                >In a message dated 2/7/2009 12:32:01 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
                ><mailto:jz12345%40earthlink.net>jz12345@... writes:
                >
                >and
                >the bank cooperating, any day of the week...
                >
                >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                >
                >Joseph -
                >
                >In what decade did this happen?
                >

                >Sincerely yours,
                >Sue
                >________________________
                >Sue Sarkis
                >Sarkis Detective Agency
                >
                >(est. 1976)
                >PI 6564
                >_www.sarkispi.com_ (<http://www.sarkispi.com/>http://www.sarkispi.com/)
                >
                >1346 Ethel Street
                >Glendale, CA 91207-1826
                >818-242-2505
                >818-246-3001 FAX
                >
                >"one Nation under God"
                >
                >If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read it in English, thank
                >a military veteran
                >**************Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on
                >AOL Music.
                >(<http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000003>http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000003)

                Joseph Zernik, DMD PhD
                <jz12345@...>
                Cell: 310 435 9107
                No voice mail; IM, Page- OK
                No ID- No response

              • judgment6711
                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 7, 2009
                  If that is the system in CA (??) where a private party claiming a
                  judgment can serve legal papers on a bank, then odviously it is a
                  system just ripe for abuse. Hopefully, no serious harm was done to
                  the account holder, and if so he/she seems clearly to have recourse
                  against both the bank and the fraudulent
                  party.

                  Here in PA-and I presume many other states as well-papers are
                  generally served on a bank by the county sheriff's office and such
                  occasions for abuse are not nearly as frequent. Thanks. George,
                  Judgment6711

                  --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, joseph zernik
                  <jz12345@...> wrote:

> [...]
                  > >nut cases out
                  > > > there who would like to find someone for other reasons, some of
                  > >which are of
                  > > > dubious (at best) or possibly even criminal.
                  > > >
                  > > > If you provide a copy of the judgment, that would tend to
                  > >legitimize your
                  > > > request.
                  > > >
                  > > > _ "RASCAL" - Your friendly neighborhood Process Server_

                  (<http://www.ranchoattorneyservice.com/>http://www.ranchoattorneyservi
                  ce.com/)

                  > > > Michele Dawn
                  > > > RPS 117 & CA PI 24790
                  > > > Rancho Attorney Service of California &
                  > > > RASCAL's Research & Location Services
                  > > > 28465 Old Town Front St, Suite 318
                  > > > Temecula, CA 92590
                  > > > (951) 693-0165 or fax (951) 693-4056
                  > > > CALSPro NAPPS NCISS CAJP
                  > > > Specializing in defendant/witness location and
                  > > > Successful service of process worldwide since 1977

                • Ricky Gurley
                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 7, 2009
                    --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "judgment6711"
                    <judgment6711@...> wrote:

                    > I have frequently perused this forum from time to time in order to
                    > expand my own knowledge from the postings and the dialog between
                    > members, doing so of course without participating myself. I of
                    > course have observed the frequent sniping that occurs between members
                    > who post here. I hardly thought that my act of requesting quotes for
                    > a simple address search on a subject would expose me to same. To
                    > those who are providing me quotes as I have requested and who feel
                    > strongly about it, I can freely provide the case number and date for
                    > my case in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas (PA), and feel free
                    > to call the Court, or research my case online as you
                    > please.
                    >
                    > Unfortunately, I guess that I must risk the appearance of a "nut
                    > case" as suggested below as again, copies of my judgment for
                    > nationwide dispersal are not available, and will not be provided.
                    > Thanks. George,
                    > Judgment6711.

                    I just don't understand why you don't put a sig-line on your posts and
                    be done with it. It's not like your signature is not already all over
                    the net. The people here would probably be a lot more willing to help
                    you..

                    Let me make a suggestion, something like this:

                    Schuylkill Valley Judgment Recovery
                    PO Box 171
                    Spring City PA 19475
                    PH: (610) 308-3516