Re: Need current address of judgment debtor.

  • judgment6711
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 6, 2009
      Thank you for your response-and also for all of you who responded
      to my e-mail box and to whom I am replying (to all). I do have my
      own judgment recovery business although my posting here was not to
      advertise my own business, but to solicit a service for myself to
      find a particular subject. This is a personal judgment that I am in
      the process of reviving in its state of origin (PA), and for which I
      must locate the current address of the defendant-that is
      all!

      Since I was not posting per se as a business, I did not think that I
      had to present my business name and address in any particular format,
      and I am sorry for any misunderstanding. Lastly, no, I do not have a
      digital copy of the judgment; why would I need one? Thank you
      again!
      George.

      > George -
      >
      > I'm sure many of us would gladly help you. I know I will.
      However, I need
      > to know a little more about you and your business as does everyone
      else.

      > Your signature line leaves a lot to be desired.
      >
      > Do you have a digital copy of the judgment?
      >

      > Sincerely yours,
      > Sue
      > ________________________
      > Sue Sarkis
      > Sarkis Detective Agency
      >
      > (est. 1976)
      > PI 6564
      >
      > 1346 Ethel Street
      > Glendale, CA 91207-1826
      > 818-242-2505
      > 818-246-3001 FAX
      >
      > "one Nation under God"
      >
      > If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read it in
      English, thank
      > a military veteran
      > **************Stay up to date on the latest news - from sports
      scores to
      > stocks and so much more. (http://aol.com?ncid=emlcntaolcom00000022)

    • judgment6711
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 6, 2009
        Yes, thank you for your offered assistance! I have yet to locate
        the subject in my case. Please feel free to respond to my e-mail box
        with your price for your service to do so. George,
        Judgment6711.

        --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, Glad4JC@...

      • RanchoAttySvc@aol.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 6, 2009
          In a message dated 2/6/2009 2:01:48 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
          judgment6711@... writes:

          Since I was not posting per se as a business, I did not think that I
          had to present my business name and address in any particular format,
          and I am sorry for any misunderstanding. Lastly, no, I do not have a
          digital copy of the judgment; why would I need one?

          Anyone can say they have a judgment debtor they want found, as that's a
          legitimate reason to have someone located. But there's a world of nut cases out
          there who would like to find someone for other reasons, some of which are of
          dubious (at best) or possibly even criminal.

          If you provide a copy of the judgment, that would tend to legitimize your
          request.

          _ "RASCAL" - Your friendly neighborhood Process Server_
          (http://www.ranchoattorneyservice.com/)

          Michele Dawn
          RPS 117 & CA PI 24790
          Rancho Attorney Service of California &
          RASCAL's Research & Location Services
          28465 Old Town Front St, Suite 318
          Temecula, CA 92590
          (951) 693-0165 or fax (951) 693-4056
          CALSPro NAPPS NCISS CAJP
          Specializing in defendant/witness location and
          Successful service of process worldwide since 1977
          MC-Visa-American Express
          **************Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on
          AOL Music.
          (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000003)

        • judgment6711
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 6, 2009
            I have frequently perused this forum from time to time in order to
            expand my own knowledge from the postings and the dialog between
            members, doing so of course without participating myself. I of
            course have observed the frequent sniping that occurs between members
            who post here. I hardly thought that my act of requesting quotes for
            a simple address search on a subject would expose me to same. To
            those who are providing me quotes as I have requested and who feel
            strongly about it, I can freely provide the case number and date for
            my case in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas (PA), and feel free
            to call the Court, or research my case online as you
            please.

            Unfortunately, I guess that I must risk the appearance of a "nut
            case" as suggested below as again, copies of my judgment for
            nationwide dispersal are not available, and will not be provided.
            Thanks. George,

            RanchoAttySvc@... wrote:

            > In a message dated 2/6/2009 2:01:48 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
            > judgment6711@... writes:
            >
            > Since I was not posting per se as a business, I did not think that
            > had to present my business name and address in any particular
            format,
            > and I am sorry for any misunderstanding. Lastly, no, I do not have
            > digital copy of the judgment; why would I need one?
            >

            > Anyone can say they have a judgment debtor they want found, as
            that's a
            > legitimate reason to have someone located. But there's a world of
            nut cases out
            > there who would like to find someone for other reasons, some of
            which are of
            > dubious (at best) or possibly even criminal.
            >
            > If you provide a copy of the judgment, that would tend to
            legitimize your
            > request.
            >
            > _ "RASCAL" - Your friendly neighborhood Process Server_
            > (http://www.ranchoattorneyservice.com/)
            >
            > Michele Dawn
            > RPS 117 & CA PI 24790
            > Rancho Attorney Service of California &
            > RASCAL's Research & Location Services
            > 28465 Old Town Front St, Suite 318
            > Temecula, CA 92590
            > (951) 693-0165 or fax (951) 693-4056
            > CALSPro NAPPS NCISS CAJP
            > Specializing in defendant/witness location and
            > Successful service of process worldwide since 1977
            > MC-Visa-American Express
            > **************Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of
            all time on
            > AOL Music.
            > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?
            ncid=emlcntusmusi00000003)

          • joseph zernik
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 6, 2009
              How about the opposite?
              Party approaching a bank and asking to take actions against account,
              claiming that there is a judgment, when in fact there is none, and
              the bank cooperating, any day of the week...
              (Justice - Los Angeles, CA Style)

              Joseph Zernik, DMD PhD
              <jz12345@...>
              Cell: 310 435 9107
              No voice mail; IM, Page- OK
              No ID- No response

              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 7, 2009
                In a message dated 2/7/2009 12:32:01 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
                jz12345@... writes:

                and
                the bank cooperating, any day of the week...

                Joseph -

                In what decade did this happen?

                ________________________

                818-246-3001 FAX

                "one Nation under God"

                a military veteran

                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 7, 2009
                  Once in November 2007, second in November 2008... same bank, happy to
                  betray deposit holder, and failing to document communications,
                  failing to have a custodian of records.
                  It is a credit union, I filed complaint with the Cal Dept of
                  Financial Institutions, still sitting there.

                  At 12:45 AM 2/7/2009, you wrote:

                  >In a message dated 2/7/2009 12:32:01 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
                  ><mailto:jz12345%40earthlink.net>jz12345@... writes:
                  >
                  >and
                  >the bank cooperating, any day of the week...
                  >
                  >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  >
                  >Joseph -
                  >
                  >In what decade did this happen?
                  >

                  >Sincerely yours,
                  >Sue
                  >________________________
                  >Sue Sarkis
                  >Sarkis Detective Agency
                  >
                  >(est. 1976)
                  >PI 6564
                  >_www.sarkispi.com_ (<http://www.sarkispi.com/>http://www.sarkispi.com/)
                  >
                  >1346 Ethel Street
                  >Glendale, CA 91207-1826
                  >818-242-2505
                  >818-246-3001 FAX
                  >
                  >"one Nation under God"
                  >
                  >If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read it in English, thank
                  >a military veteran
                  >**************Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on
                  >AOL Music.
                  >(<http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000003>http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000003)

                  Joseph Zernik, DMD PhD
                  <jz12345@...>
                  Cell: 310 435 9107
                  No voice mail; IM, Page- OK
                  No ID- No response

                • judgment6711
                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 7, 2009
                    If that is the system in CA (??) where a private party claiming a
                    judgment can serve legal papers on a bank, then odviously it is a
                    system just ripe for abuse. Hopefully, no serious harm was done to
                    the account holder, and if so he/she seems clearly to have recourse
                    against both the bank and the fraudulent
                    party.

                    Here in PA-and I presume many other states as well-papers are
                    generally served on a bank by the county sheriff's office and such
                    occasions for abuse are not nearly as frequent. Thanks. George,
                    Judgment6711

                    --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, joseph zernik
                    <jz12345@...> wrote:

> [...]
                    > >nut cases out
                    > > > there who would like to find someone for other reasons, some of
                    > >which are of
                    > > > dubious (at best) or possibly even criminal.
                    > > >
                    > > > If you provide a copy of the judgment, that would tend to
                    > >legitimize your
                    > > > request.
                    > > >
                    > > > _ "RASCAL" - Your friendly neighborhood Process Server_

                    (<http://www.ranchoattorneyservice.com/>http://www.ranchoattorneyservi
                    ce.com/)

                    > > > Michele Dawn
                    > > > RPS 117 & CA PI 24790
                    > > > Rancho Attorney Service of California &
                    > > > RASCAL's Research & Location Services
                    > > > 28465 Old Town Front St, Suite 318
                    > > > Temecula, CA 92590
                    > > > (951) 693-0165 or fax (951) 693-4056
                    > > > CALSPro NAPPS NCISS CAJP
                    > > > Specializing in defendant/witness location and
                    > > > Successful service of process worldwide since 1977

                  • Ricky Gurley
                    Message 9 of 12 , Feb 7, 2009
                      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "judgment6711"
                      <judgment6711@...> wrote:

                      > I have frequently perused this forum from time to time in order to
                      > expand my own knowledge from the postings and the dialog between
                      > members, doing so of course without participating myself. I of
                      > course have observed the frequent sniping that occurs between members
                      > who post here. I hardly thought that my act of requesting quotes for
                      > a simple address search on a subject would expose me to same. To
                      > those who are providing me quotes as I have requested and who feel
                      > strongly about it, I can freely provide the case number and date for
                      > my case in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas (PA), and feel free
                      > to call the Court, or research my case online as you
                      > please.
                      >
                      > Unfortunately, I guess that I must risk the appearance of a "nut
                      > case" as suggested below as again, copies of my judgment for
                      > nationwide dispersal are not available, and will not be provided.
                      > Thanks. George,
                      > Judgment6711.

                      I just don't understand why you don't put a sig-line on your posts and
                      be done with it. It's not like your signature is not already all over
                      the net. The people here would probably be a lot more willing to help
                      you..

                      Let me make a suggestion, something like this:

                      Schuylkill Valley Judgment Recovery
                      PO Box 171
                      Spring City PA 19475
                      PH: (610) 308-3516