Insurance background on traffic accidents ?

  • ECKLUND & ASSOCIATES
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2009
      Greetings everyone,

      I have a case involving a high profile celebrity that was killed in a highway accident last year.

      We are investigating the driver that was transporting the celebrity who survived the accident.

      Is there a way to legally determine through insurance resources or other, to find out how many accidents a subject has been involved in ?

      Please, respond by email only.

      John Ecklund
      Licensed Private Detective
      ECKLUND & ASSOCIATES
      P.O. Box 6882
      LEE'S SUMMIT, MO 64064
      Direct:816-509-3836
      Fax:816-503-9827

      Web: http://www.EcklundAndAssociates.com

      Email: investigations@...

      The information transmitted (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is intended only for the person(s) or entity/entities to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

    • Lists
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2009
        well in some states, like Texas, a certified copy of the driving record, to
        include accidents, is public record.
        Costs 15 bucks to get one here and it takes about 10 days.
        Brian K. Ingram, Owner
        Consulting Investigation Services
        P.O. Box 2097
        Waxahachie, Texas 75168
        Tx. P.I. License: A-08429
        Forensic Data Recovery, Email Tracing,Internet Investigations, Catastrophic
        Event Investigations
        www.cispi.net
        (972) 937-3938
        Serving Texas since 1996
        Member: American College of Forensic Examiners

        _____

        I have a case involving a high profile celebrity that was killed in a
        highway accident last year.

        We are investigating the driver that was transporting the celebrity who
        survived the accident.

        Is there a way to legally determine through insurance resources or other, to
        find out how many accidents a subject has been involved in ?

        Please, respond by email only.

        John Ecklund
        Licensed Private Detective
        ECKLUND & ASSOCIATES