Continuing Education for Louisiana PI License Renewal

  • casakarina
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2009
      Dear Colleagues,

      I apologize for the late notice of this class, but I just found out
      there are still seats available. If you are a Private Investigator in
      Louisiana, and you need Continuing Ed hours to renew, this is the
      place to do it! Please forward to any lists of PI's you may belong to
      ASAP. This promises to be an exciting class, full of hands on
      activity. We should learn a lot!
      Thank you,
      Karen Chabert, RN, LNC, PI
      Legal Nurse Consultant
      Forensic Nurse Death Investigator
      Apprentice Private Investigator (Individual LA State license pending)
      DNA-Dynamic Nursing Associates, LLC
      812 Third Street, Suite 100
      New Orleans, LA 70130
      504-891-6293 Phone/Fax
      504-343-9095 Cell Phone
      www.DynamicNursingAssociates.com
      www.Locate-Anyone-Anywhere.com

      Subject: Sat 2-7-2009 Continuing Ed Class

      If you need CEU for license renewal,
      Investigative Technology, LLC
      (A Professional Investigator's Training Institute)
      is hosting "Handwriting 101 - Basic Concepts"
      on Saturday, February 7th, 2009.
      Seating is limited - we need your registration form
      and payment ASAP before class to reserve your seat.

      I cannot guarantee your seat without payment. Company
      check; money order; cashier check - sorry no credit cards (yet)
      Payable to: Investigative Technology, LLC
      Go to www.investigativetechnology.info and fill out the form

      Cost: $95.00
      Place: Comfort Inn & Suites
      I-12 @ O' Neal Lane
      Baton Rouge, LA
      Time: 8 am - 5pm
      Date: Sat February 7th, 2009

      See you on Saturday.
      Linda McCarley-Schiro

      INVESTIGATIVE TECHNOLOGY, LLC
      (A Professional Investigator's Training Institute)
      www.investigativetechnology.info

      225-756-4907 or 225-756-4716
      225-756-8852 fax
      WE TEACH YOU WHAT TO DO