[infoguys-list] Introduction

  • William Losefsky
    Message 1 of 53 , Mar 12, 2000
      Greetings all,

      I am new to this list but have been running a small PI agency here in
      New Hampshire since 1996. I would like to network with you all and look
      forward to posting and meeting you all.

      Sincerely and respectfully,

      William Losefsky
    • Rolingsmi@aol.com
      Message 53 of 53 , Sep 13, 2012
        Greetings!! We cover Mexico Central and South America.

        Ron Oling, J.D.
        SMI-LATAM
        25906 Hootananny, San Antonio, Texas 78260
        25 Metros sur de Mega, San Rafael de Abajo, San Jose Costa Rica
        210.669.9810
        Fax 866-501-9965
        rolingsmi@...

        SMI-LATAM, S.A.