Assignment in Lynn Haven, Fl, which is west of Tallahassee

  • internationalpi
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2009
      Dear collegues,

      I am a need of assistance on a surveillance assignment.
      The assignment consist of 16 hours on site on a insurance case.
      This case pays a flat rate of $35 an hour. Please contact me off
      list via e-mail. This assigment is to started ASAP, please reply with
      your
      turn around time as well.

      Thank you,

      Juan Diego Campos
      Executive Director
      International Professional Investigators, LLC
      Miami, Fl
      Juandiego@...