Hawley, PA

  • sherlockhomz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2009
      I have a NY Summons & Complaint to be served on anyone at a residence on
      Blooming Grove in Hawley, PA. It is a non rush. Please e-mail me with a price
      and tat. Thanks.

      Martin Lichtig
      Private Investigator/Process Server
      P. O. Box 525
      Shrub Oak, NY 10588
      914-420-3737

      NYS Licensed Private Investigator License # 11000051467
      NYC Licensed Process Server License # 0965095

      net/clk;211531132;33070124;e)