WIN/WIN For Alex Elkins, PI Magazine and PI's

  • GA_Investigations
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2009
      Fellow Investigators,

      Many of you may know me as a licensed private investigator here in Georgia and a regular contributor on several of the PI related internet listserves. My son Alex has been chosen to represent the USA as a People To People Youth Sports Ambassador at the Youth International Games in Vienna, Austria this July. It is certainly an honor for him to be selected out of the many athletes from around the country. (www.sportsambassadors.com)

      Unfortunately, many of these athletes won't be able to attend unless they can raise the funds to cover all the associated costs. I've come up with a fund raising idea that I believe creates a win-win scenario for all investigators who participate.

      I approached Jimmie and Rosemarie Mesis of PI Magazine and they have agreed to donate a portion of any subscription I am able to acquire to my son's trip. To take advantage of this offer, simply enter the promo code: ELKINS when subscribing or renewing your PI Magazine subscription. Please don't forget to enter ELKINS as the promo code or Jimmie and Roe won't know it's for Alex and he won't get the donation.

      Here's your chance to help make a boy's dream come true while keeping yourself informed and updated on latest investigative techniques by reading PI Magazine.

      If you would like more information, I have set up a blog at http://People2People4Alex.blogspot.com to tell a little about my son and this once in a lifetime opportunity.

      Thanking you all in advance for your support,

      T.A.M.A. Investigations, Inc.
      P.O. Box 1064
      Snellville, GA 30078
      GA Agency Lic #PDC001807
      770-682-4376
      tamainvestigations@...
      http://www.tamainvestigations.com
      Memberships: IWWA, NAIS (State Chairperson), IOA, NLLI, FLIP