Re: [infoguys-list] Need current address of judgment debtor.

  • Glad4JC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 2 10:54 AM
      if you still need help let me know

      Gladys Brierley
      ACCURATE INVESTIGATIONS
      PO Box 872
      Newton, MS 39345
      601-683-2094 bus & fax
      601-480-3181 cell
      Bus Lic # 1499
      Duns# 8082376
      _Insured www.accurateinvestigation.com_
      (http://www.accurateinvestigation.com/)
      Member of NAIS, NLLI, ACI, MPIA, APIA
      Regional Director NLLI
      Public Relations Officer MPIA

      "Tough times don't last, tough people do." Robert Schuller

    • judgment6711
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 6 6:35 AM
        Thank you for your response-and also for all of you who responded
        to my e-mail box and to whom I am replying (to all). I do have my
        own judgment recovery business although my posting here was not to
        advertise my own business, but to solicit a service for myself to
        find a particular subject. This is a personal judgment that I am in
        the process of reviving in its state of origin (PA), and for which I
        must locate the current address of the defendant-that is
        all!

        Since I was not posting per se as a business, I did not think that I
        had to present my business name and address in any particular format,
        and I am sorry for any misunderstanding. Lastly, no, I do not have a
        digital copy of the judgment; why would I need one? Thank you
        again!
        George.

        > George -
        >
        > I'm sure many of us would gladly help you. I know I will.
        However, I need
        > to know a little more about you and your business as does everyone
        else.

        > Your signature line leaves a lot to be desired.
        >
        > Do you have a digital copy of the judgment?
        >

        > Sincerely yours,
        > Sue
        > ________________________
        > Sue Sarkis
        > Sarkis Detective Agency
        >
        > (est. 1976)
        > PI 6564
        >
        > 1346 Ethel Street
        > Glendale, CA 91207-1826
        > 818-242-2505
        > 818-246-3001 FAX
        >
        > "one Nation under God"
        >
        > If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read it in
        English, thank
        > a military veteran
        > **************Stay up to date on the latest news - from sports
        scores to
        > stocks and so much more. (http://aol.com?ncid=emlcntaolcom00000022)

      • judgment6711
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 6 6:43 AM
          Yes, thank you for your offered assistance! I have yet to locate
          the subject in my case. Please feel free to respond to my e-mail box
          with your price for your service to do so. George,
          Judgment6711.

          --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, Glad4JC@...

        • RanchoAttySvc@aol.com
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 6 2:45 PM
            In a message dated 2/6/2009 2:01:48 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
            judgment6711@... writes:

            Since I was not posting per se as a business, I did not think that I
            had to present my business name and address in any particular format,
            and I am sorry for any misunderstanding. Lastly, no, I do not have a
            digital copy of the judgment; why would I need one?

            Anyone can say they have a judgment debtor they want found, as that's a
            legitimate reason to have someone located. But there's a world of nut cases out
            there who would like to find someone for other reasons, some of which are of
            dubious (at best) or possibly even criminal.

            If you provide a copy of the judgment, that would tend to legitimize your
            request.

            _ "RASCAL" - Your friendly neighborhood Process Server_
            (http://www.ranchoattorneyservice.com/)

            Michele Dawn
            RPS 117 & CA PI 24790
            Rancho Attorney Service of California &
            RASCAL's Research & Location Services
            28465 Old Town Front St, Suite 318
            Temecula, CA 92590
            (951) 693-0165 or fax (951) 693-4056
            CALSPro NAPPS NCISS CAJP
            Specializing in defendant/witness location and
            Successful service of process worldwide since 1977
            MC-Visa-American Express
            **************Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on
            AOL Music.
            (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000003)

          • judgment6711
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 6 6:24 PM
              I have frequently perused this forum from time to time in order to
              expand my own knowledge from the postings and the dialog between
              members, doing so of course without participating myself. I of
              course have observed the frequent sniping that occurs between members
              who post here. I hardly thought that my act of requesting quotes for
              a simple address search on a subject would expose me to same. To
              those who are providing me quotes as I have requested and who feel
              strongly about it, I can freely provide the case number and date for
              my case in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas (PA), and feel free
              to call the Court, or research my case online as you
              please.

              Unfortunately, I guess that I must risk the appearance of a "nut
              case" as suggested below as again, copies of my judgment for
              nationwide dispersal are not available, and will not be provided.
              Thanks. George,

              RanchoAttySvc@... wrote:

              > In a message dated 2/6/2009 2:01:48 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
              > judgment6711@... writes:
              >
              > Since I was not posting per se as a business, I did not think that
              > had to present my business name and address in any particular
              format,
              > and I am sorry for any misunderstanding. Lastly, no, I do not have
              > digital copy of the judgment; why would I need one?
              >

              > Anyone can say they have a judgment debtor they want found, as
              that's a
              > legitimate reason to have someone located. But there's a world of
              nut cases out
              > there who would like to find someone for other reasons, some of
              which are of
              > dubious (at best) or possibly even criminal.
              >
              > If you provide a copy of the judgment, that would tend to
              legitimize your
              > request.
              >
              > _ "RASCAL" - Your friendly neighborhood Process Server_
              > (http://www.ranchoattorneyservice.com/)
              >
              > Michele Dawn
              > RPS 117 & CA PI 24790
              > Rancho Attorney Service of California &
              > RASCAL's Research & Location Services
              > 28465 Old Town Front St, Suite 318
              > Temecula, CA 92590
              > (951) 693-0165 or fax (951) 693-4056
              > CALSPro NAPPS NCISS CAJP
              > Specializing in defendant/witness location and
              > Successful service of process worldwide since 1977
              > MC-Visa-American Express
              > **************Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of
              all time on
              > AOL Music.
              > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?
              ncid=emlcntusmusi00000003)

            • joseph zernik
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 6 11:48 PM
                How about the opposite?
                Party approaching a bank and asking to take actions against account,
                claiming that there is a judgment, when in fact there is none, and
                the bank cooperating, any day of the week...
                (Justice - Los Angeles, CA Style)

                Joseph Zernik, DMD PhD
                <jz12345@...>
                Cell: 310 435 9107
                No voice mail; IM, Page- OK
                No ID- No response

                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 7 12:45 AM
                  In a message dated 2/7/2009 12:32:01 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
                  jz12345@... writes:

                  and
                  the bank cooperating, any day of the week...

                  Joseph -

                  In what decade did this happen?

                  ________________________

                  818-246-3001 FAX

                  "one Nation under God"

                  a military veteran

                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 7 1:29 AM
                    Once in November 2007, second in November 2008... same bank, happy to
                    betray deposit holder, and failing to document communications,
                    failing to have a custodian of records.
                    It is a credit union, I filed complaint with the Cal Dept of
                    Financial Institutions, still sitting there.

                    At 12:45 AM 2/7/2009, you wrote:

                    >In a message dated 2/7/2009 12:32:01 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
                    ><mailto:jz12345%40earthlink.net>jz12345@... writes:
                    >
                    >and
                    >the bank cooperating, any day of the week...
                    >
                    >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    >
                    >Joseph -
                    >
                    >In what decade did this happen?
                    >

                    >Sincerely yours,
                    >Sue
                    >________________________
                    >Sue Sarkis
                    >Sarkis Detective Agency
                    >
                    >(est. 1976)
                    >PI 6564
                    >_www.sarkispi.com_ (<http://www.sarkispi.com/>http://www.sarkispi.com/)
                    >
                    >1346 Ethel Street
                    >Glendale, CA 91207-1826
                    >818-242-2505
                    >818-246-3001 FAX
                    >
                    >"one Nation under God"
                    >
                    >If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read it in English, thank
                    >a military veteran
                    >**************Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on
                    >AOL Music.
                    >(<http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000003>http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000003)

                    Joseph Zernik, DMD PhD
                    <jz12345@...>
                    Cell: 310 435 9107
                    No voice mail; IM, Page- OK
                    No ID- No response

                  • judgment6711
                    Message 9 of 12 , Feb 7 3:19 PM
                      If that is the system in CA (??) where a private party claiming a
                      judgment can serve legal papers on a bank, then odviously it is a
                      system just ripe for abuse. Hopefully, no serious harm was done to
                      the account holder, and if so he/she seems clearly to have recourse
                      against both the bank and the fraudulent
                      party.

                      Here in PA-and I presume many other states as well-papers are
                      generally served on a bank by the county sheriff's office and such
                      occasions for abuse are not nearly as frequent. Thanks. George,
                      Judgment6711

                      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, joseph zernik
                      <jz12345@...> wrote:

> [...]
                      > >nut cases out
                      > > > there who would like to find someone for other reasons, some of
                      > >which are of
                      > > > dubious (at best) or possibly even criminal.
                      > > >
                      > > > If you provide a copy of the judgment, that would tend to
                      > >legitimize your
                      > > > request.
                      > > >
                      > > > _ "RASCAL" - Your friendly neighborhood Process Server_

                      (<http://www.ranchoattorneyservice.com/>http://www.ranchoattorneyservi
                      ce.com/)

                      > > > Michele Dawn
                      > > > RPS 117 & CA PI 24790
                      > > > Rancho Attorney Service of California &
                      > > > RASCAL's Research & Location Services
                      > > > 28465 Old Town Front St, Suite 318
                      > > > Temecula, CA 92590
                      > > > (951) 693-0165 or fax (951) 693-4056
                      > > > CALSPro NAPPS NCISS CAJP
                      > > > Specializing in defendant/witness location and
                      > > > Successful service of process worldwide since 1977

                    • Ricky Gurley
                      Message 10 of 12 , Feb 7 9:42 PM
                        --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "judgment6711"
                        <judgment6711@...> wrote:

                        > I have frequently perused this forum from time to time in order to
                        > expand my own knowledge from the postings and the dialog between
                        > members, doing so of course without participating myself. I of
                        > course have observed the frequent sniping that occurs between members
                        > who post here. I hardly thought that my act of requesting quotes for
                        > a simple address search on a subject would expose me to same. To
                        > those who are providing me quotes as I have requested and who feel
                        > strongly about it, I can freely provide the case number and date for
                        > my case in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas (PA), and feel free
                        > to call the Court, or research my case online as you
                        > please.
                        >
                        > Unfortunately, I guess that I must risk the appearance of a "nut
                        > case" as suggested below as again, copies of my judgment for
                        > nationwide dispersal are not available, and will not be provided.
                        > Thanks. George,
                        > Judgment6711.

                        I just don't understand why you don't put a sig-line on your posts and
                        be done with it. It's not like your signature is not already all over
                        the net. The people here would probably be a lot more willing to help
                        you..

                        Let me make a suggestion, something like this:

                        Schuylkill Valley Judgment Recovery
                        PO Box 171
                        Spring City PA 19475
                        PH: (610) 308-3516