FREE 20-hour armed training for state of Illinois

  • haworth_don@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2009
      FREE 20-HOUR ARMED TRAINING FOR STATE OF ILLINOIS
      We are offering FREE 20-Hour Armed Training to any associate on this list.
      This offer applies to your employees as well. If any one of our members
      needs to qualify and/or re-qualify in the state of Illinois my agency will do it
      for you at the next scheduled class at the Discovery Center in Chicago,
      Illinois. There are two classes available during the month of February. The dates
      of the first class are February 18, 19 and 20, 2009. The dates of the
      second class are February 26, 28 and March 1, 2009. The only monies that you must
      pay are all range fees and purchase the State Training Book at our cost.
      Again, this 20-Hour Armed course is FREE! To register, or should you have any
      questions, call us at 312.661.0702. Please
      Due to the overwhelming amount of calls we received for the January class we
      must ask everyone to make a reservation either by fax or e-mail stating you
      will be attending the class – please specify which class listed above you
      will be attending. Reservations are necessary because we have to order training
      books. Our e-mail and fax number are listed on our signature line.
      If there is not a confirmed reservation by you then you will not be allowed
      in the class. Please ensure you make a reservation. If you make a
      reservation and don’t show we will invoice you for the Armed Training Book.
      Your Chicago Connection
      Don C. Haworth, LPD, CFE, CII. Private Investigator
      Providing private investigation services to businesses, insurance, legal
      communities and private individuals.
      Locally-Worldwide contacts throughout the world
      Phone: 312-661-0702/773-772-2651/1-877-H-BOGART (toll free)
      Fax: 312-661-0734/773-772-7319 _http://www.falconpi.com_
      (http://www.falconpi.com/)
      2223 West Lyndale Suite R-1
      Chicago, Illinois 60647-5817
      "Since 1975" Illinois Detective License: 115-000829 Illinois State Firearm
      License: 102282
      Surveillance, Electronic Counter Measures, Executive Protection, Security
      Consultants
      *CFEA*CII*CALI*WIN*NAPPS*NALI*NCISS*FAPPS* INTELNET*CAPPS*WAD*NRA*MCA*PICA
      UNITED MARINE CORPS ASSOCIATION, (PADI) PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION OF DIVING
      INSTRUCTORS (NRA) Certified Pistol/Shotgun Instructor. STATE OF ILLINOIS
      PISTOL/SHOTGUN INSTRUCTOR CERTIFIED

      (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1217883258x1201191827/aol?redir=http://www.dell.com/co
      ntent/products/features.aspx/laptops_great_deals?c=us%26cs=19%26l=en%26s=d
      hs%26~ck=anavml)