Question on number of Credit cards

  • ECKLUND & ASSOCIATES
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2009
      Greetings everyone,

      Is it possible to find out how many credit cards a person has in their name without a credit check? I am not looking for balances or payments etc, just the number of cards the subject has in their name.

      Regards,

      John Ecklund
      Licensed Private Detective
      ECKLUND & ASSOCIATES
      P.O. Box 6882
      LEE'S SUMMIT, MO 64064
      Direct:816-509-3836
      Fax:816-503-9827

      Web: http://www.EcklundAndAssociates.com

      Email: investigations@...

      The information transmitted (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is intended only for the person(s) or entity/entities to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.