Re: [infoguys-list] Need current address of judgment debtor.

    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 1, 2009
      George -

      I'm sure many of us would gladly help you. I know I will. However, I need
      to know a little more about you and your business as does everyone else.

      Your signature line leaves a lot to be desired.

      Do you have a digital copy of the judgment?

      ________________________

      818-246-3001 FAX

      "one Nation under God"

      a military veteran

    • Glad4JC@aol.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 2, 2009
        if you still need help let me know

        Gladys Brierley
        ACCURATE INVESTIGATIONS
        PO Box 872
        Newton, MS 39345
        601-683-2094 bus & fax
        601-480-3181 cell
        Bus Lic # 1499
        Duns# 8082376
        _Insured www.accurateinvestigation.com_
        (http://www.accurateinvestigation.com/)
        Member of NAIS, NLLI, ACI, MPIA, APIA
        Regional Director NLLI
        Public Relations Officer MPIA

        "Tough times don't last, tough people do." Robert Schuller

      • judgment6711
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 6, 2009
          Thank you for your response-and also for all of you who responded
          to my e-mail box and to whom I am replying (to all). I do have my
          own judgment recovery business although my posting here was not to
          advertise my own business, but to solicit a service for myself to
          find a particular subject. This is a personal judgment that I am in
          the process of reviving in its state of origin (PA), and for which I
          must locate the current address of the defendant-that is
          all!

          Since I was not posting per se as a business, I did not think that I
          had to present my business name and address in any particular format,
          and I am sorry for any misunderstanding. Lastly, no, I do not have a
          digital copy of the judgment; why would I need one? Thank you
          again!
          George.

          > George -
          >
          > I'm sure many of us would gladly help you. I know I will.
          However, I need
          > to know a little more about you and your business as does everyone
          else.

          > Your signature line leaves a lot to be desired.
          >
          > Do you have a digital copy of the judgment?
          >

          > Sincerely yours,
          > Sue
          > ________________________
          > Sue Sarkis
          > Sarkis Detective Agency
          >
          > (est. 1976)
          > PI 6564
          >
          > 1346 Ethel Street
          > Glendale, CA 91207-1826
          > 818-242-2505
          > 818-246-3001 FAX
          >
          > "one Nation under God"
          >
          > If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read it in
          English, thank
          > a military veteran
          > **************Stay up to date on the latest news - from sports
          scores to
          > stocks and so much more. (http://aol.com?ncid=emlcntaolcom00000022)

        • judgment6711
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 6, 2009
            Yes, thank you for your offered assistance! I have yet to locate
            the subject in my case. Please feel free to respond to my e-mail box
            with your price for your service to do so. George,
            Judgment6711.

            --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, Glad4JC@...

          • RanchoAttySvc@aol.com
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 6, 2009
              In a message dated 2/6/2009 2:01:48 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
              judgment6711@... writes:

              Since I was not posting per se as a business, I did not think that I
              had to present my business name and address in any particular format,
              and I am sorry for any misunderstanding. Lastly, no, I do not have a
              digital copy of the judgment; why would I need one?

              Anyone can say they have a judgment debtor they want found, as that's a
              legitimate reason to have someone located. But there's a world of nut cases out
              there who would like to find someone for other reasons, some of which are of
              dubious (at best) or possibly even criminal.

              If you provide a copy of the judgment, that would tend to legitimize your
              request.

              _ "RASCAL" - Your friendly neighborhood Process Server_
              (http://www.ranchoattorneyservice.com/)

              Michele Dawn
              RPS 117 & CA PI 24790
              Rancho Attorney Service of California &
              RASCAL's Research & Location Services
              28465 Old Town Front St, Suite 318
              Temecula, CA 92590
              (951) 693-0165 or fax (951) 693-4056
              CALSPro NAPPS NCISS CAJP
              Specializing in defendant/witness location and
              Successful service of process worldwide since 1977
              MC-Visa-American Express
              **************Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on
              AOL Music.
              (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000003)

            • judgment6711
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 6, 2009
                I have frequently perused this forum from time to time in order to
                expand my own knowledge from the postings and the dialog between
                members, doing so of course without participating myself. I of
                course have observed the frequent sniping that occurs between members
                who post here. I hardly thought that my act of requesting quotes for
                a simple address search on a subject would expose me to same. To
                those who are providing me quotes as I have requested and who feel
                strongly about it, I can freely provide the case number and date for
                my case in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas (PA), and feel free
                to call the Court, or research my case online as you
                please.

                Unfortunately, I guess that I must risk the appearance of a "nut
                case" as suggested below as again, copies of my judgment for
                nationwide dispersal are not available, and will not be provided.
                Thanks. George,

                RanchoAttySvc@... wrote:

                > In a message dated 2/6/2009 2:01:48 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
                > judgment6711@... writes:
                >
                > Since I was not posting per se as a business, I did not think that
                > had to present my business name and address in any particular
                format,
                > and I am sorry for any misunderstanding. Lastly, no, I do not have
                > digital copy of the judgment; why would I need one?
                >

                > Anyone can say they have a judgment debtor they want found, as
                that's a
                > legitimate reason to have someone located. But there's a world of
                nut cases out
                > there who would like to find someone for other reasons, some of
                which are of
                > dubious (at best) or possibly even criminal.
                >
                > If you provide a copy of the judgment, that would tend to
                legitimize your
                > request.
                >
                > _ "RASCAL" - Your friendly neighborhood Process Server_
                > (http://www.ranchoattorneyservice.com/)
                >
                > Michele Dawn
                > RPS 117 & CA PI 24790
                > Rancho Attorney Service of California &
                > RASCAL's Research & Location Services
                > 28465 Old Town Front St, Suite 318
                > Temecula, CA 92590
                > (951) 693-0165 or fax (951) 693-4056
                > CALSPro NAPPS NCISS CAJP
                > Specializing in defendant/witness location and
                > Successful service of process worldwide since 1977
                > MC-Visa-American Express
                > **************Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of
                all time on
                > AOL Music.
                > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?
                ncid=emlcntusmusi00000003)

              • joseph zernik
                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 6, 2009
                  How about the opposite?
                  Party approaching a bank and asking to take actions against account,
                  claiming that there is a judgment, when in fact there is none, and
                  the bank cooperating, any day of the week...
                  (Justice - Los Angeles, CA Style)

                  Joseph Zernik, DMD PhD
                  <jz12345@...>
                  Cell: 310 435 9107
                  No voice mail; IM, Page- OK
                  No ID- No response

                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 7, 2009
                    In a message dated 2/7/2009 12:32:01 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
                    jz12345@... writes:

                    and
                    the bank cooperating, any day of the week...

                    Joseph -

                    In what decade did this happen?

                    ________________________

                    818-246-3001 FAX

                    "one Nation under God"

                    a military veteran

                    Message 9 of 12 , Feb 7, 2009
                      Once in November 2007, second in November 2008... same bank, happy to
                      betray deposit holder, and failing to document communications,
                      failing to have a custodian of records.
                      It is a credit union, I filed complaint with the Cal Dept of
                      Financial Institutions, still sitting there.

                      At 12:45 AM 2/7/2009, you wrote:

                      >In a message dated 2/7/2009 12:32:01 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
                      ><mailto:jz12345%40earthlink.net>jz12345@... writes:
                      >
                      >and
                      >the bank cooperating, any day of the week...
                      >
                      >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                      >
                      >Joseph -
                      >
                      >In what decade did this happen?
                      >

                      >Sincerely yours,
                      >Sue
                      >________________________
                      >Sue Sarkis
                      >Sarkis Detective Agency
                      >
                      >(est. 1976)
                      >PI 6564
                      >_www.sarkispi.com_ (<http://www.sarkispi.com/>http://www.sarkispi.com/)
                      >
                      >1346 Ethel Street
                      >Glendale, CA 91207-1826
                      >818-242-2505
                      >818-246-3001 FAX
                      >
                      >"one Nation under God"
                      >
                      >If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read it in English, thank
                      >a military veteran
                      >**************Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on
                      >AOL Music.
                      >(<http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000003>http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000003)

                      Joseph Zernik, DMD PhD
                      <jz12345@...>
                      Cell: 310 435 9107
                      No voice mail; IM, Page- OK
                      No ID- No response

                    • judgment6711
                      Message 10 of 12 , Feb 7, 2009
                        If that is the system in CA (??) where a private party claiming a
                        judgment can serve legal papers on a bank, then odviously it is a
                        system just ripe for abuse. Hopefully, no serious harm was done to
                        the account holder, and if so he/she seems clearly to have recourse
                        against both the bank and the fraudulent
                        party.

                        Here in PA-and I presume many other states as well-papers are
                        generally served on a bank by the county sheriff's office and such
                        occasions for abuse are not nearly as frequent. Thanks. George,
                        Judgment6711

                        --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, joseph zernik
                        <jz12345@...> wrote:

> [...]
                        > >nut cases out
                        > > > there who would like to find someone for other reasons, some of
                        > >which are of
                        > > > dubious (at best) or possibly even criminal.
                        > > >
                        > > > If you provide a copy of the judgment, that would tend to
                        > >legitimize your
                        > > > request.
                        > > >
                        > > > _ "RASCAL" - Your friendly neighborhood Process Server_

                        (<http://www.ranchoattorneyservice.com/>http://www.ranchoattorneyservi
                        ce.com/)

                        > > > Michele Dawn
                        > > > RPS 117 & CA PI 24790
                        > > > Rancho Attorney Service of California &
                        > > > RASCAL's Research & Location Services
                        > > > 28465 Old Town Front St, Suite 318
                        > > > Temecula, CA 92590
                        > > > (951) 693-0165 or fax (951) 693-4056
                        > > > CALSPro NAPPS NCISS CAJP
                        > > > Specializing in defendant/witness location and
                        > > > Successful service of process worldwide since 1977

                      • Ricky Gurley
                        Message 11 of 12 , Feb 7, 2009
                          --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "judgment6711"
                          <judgment6711@...> wrote:

                          > I have frequently perused this forum from time to time in order to
                          > expand my own knowledge from the postings and the dialog between
                          > members, doing so of course without participating myself. I of
                          > course have observed the frequent sniping that occurs between members
                          > who post here. I hardly thought that my act of requesting quotes for
                          > a simple address search on a subject would expose me to same. To
                          > those who are providing me quotes as I have requested and who feel
                          > strongly about it, I can freely provide the case number and date for
                          > my case in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas (PA), and feel free
                          > to call the Court, or research my case online as you
                          > please.
                          >
                          > Unfortunately, I guess that I must risk the appearance of a "nut
                          > case" as suggested below as again, copies of my judgment for
                          > nationwide dispersal are not available, and will not be provided.
                          > Thanks. George,
                          > Judgment6711.

                          I just don't understand why you don't put a sig-line on your posts and
                          be done with it. It's not like your signature is not already all over
                          the net. The people here would probably be a lot more willing to help
                          you..

                          Let me make a suggestion, something like this:

                          Schuylkill Valley Judgment Recovery
                          PO Box 171
                          Spring City PA 19475
                          PH: (610) 308-3516