Need current address of judgment debtor.

  • judgment6711
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 1, 2009
      I need to revive a large civil judgment in PA against a judgment
      debtor/defendant who as of 5 years ago (late 2003)resided in Florida.
      My suspicion is that this subject still does reside in Florida though I
      could very well be wrong. I can provide her social security number as
      well as other personal details-DOB, etc-as a result of the judgment
      discovery process. I need a current addresss on this subject, and
      especially real estate ownership status (if any)as opposed to renting
      so it could be determined to transfer the revived judgment from PA to
      the current domicile at attach to subject's real estate. Employment
      and banking information on the subject would also be helpful and
      welcomed, though not essential. Prompt responses would be welcomed as
      I must move quickly to file the necessary judgment revival forms here
      in PA. Please feel free to respond either here, or to my e-mail
      address. Thank you. George, Judgment6711.
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 1, 2009
        George -

        I'm sure many of us would gladly help you. I know I will. However, I need
        to know a little more about you and your business as does everyone else.

        Your signature line leaves a lot to be desired.

        Do you have a digital copy of the judgment?

        ________________________

        818-246-3001 FAX

        "one Nation under God"

        a military veteran

      • Glad4JC@aol.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 2, 2009
          if you still need help let me know

          Gladys Brierley
          ACCURATE INVESTIGATIONS
          PO Box 872
          Newton, MS 39345
          601-683-2094 bus & fax
          601-480-3181 cell
          Bus Lic # 1499
          Duns# 8082376
          _Insured www.accurateinvestigation.com_
          (http://www.accurateinvestigation.com/)
          Member of NAIS, NLLI, ACI, MPIA, APIA
          Regional Director NLLI
          Public Relations Officer MPIA

          "Tough times don't last, tough people do." Robert Schuller

        • judgment6711
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 6, 2009
            Thank you for your response-and also for all of you who responded
            to my e-mail box and to whom I am replying (to all). I do have my
            own judgment recovery business although my posting here was not to
            advertise my own business, but to solicit a service for myself to
            find a particular subject. This is a personal judgment that I am in
            the process of reviving in its state of origin (PA), and for which I
            must locate the current address of the defendant-that is
            all!

            Since I was not posting per se as a business, I did not think that I
            had to present my business name and address in any particular format,
            and I am sorry for any misunderstanding. Lastly, no, I do not have a
            digital copy of the judgment; why would I need one? Thank you
            again!
            George.

            > George -
            >
            > I'm sure many of us would gladly help you. I know I will.
            However, I need
            > to know a little more about you and your business as does everyone
            else.

            > Your signature line leaves a lot to be desired.
            >
            > Do you have a digital copy of the judgment?
            >

            > Sincerely yours,
            > Sue
            > ________________________
            > Sue Sarkis
            > Sarkis Detective Agency
            >
            > (est. 1976)
            > PI 6564
            >
            > 1346 Ethel Street
            > Glendale, CA 91207-1826
            > 818-242-2505
            > 818-246-3001 FAX
            >
            > "one Nation under God"
            >
            > If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read it in
            English, thank
            > a military veteran
            > **************Stay up to date on the latest news - from sports
            scores to
            > stocks and so much more. (http://aol.com?ncid=emlcntaolcom00000022)

          • judgment6711
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 6, 2009
              Yes, thank you for your offered assistance! I have yet to locate
              the subject in my case. Please feel free to respond to my e-mail box
              with your price for your service to do so. George,
              Judgment6711.

              --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, Glad4JC@...

            • RanchoAttySvc@aol.com
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 6, 2009
                In a message dated 2/6/2009 2:01:48 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
                judgment6711@... writes:

                Since I was not posting per se as a business, I did not think that I
                had to present my business name and address in any particular format,
                and I am sorry for any misunderstanding. Lastly, no, I do not have a
                digital copy of the judgment; why would I need one?

                Anyone can say they have a judgment debtor they want found, as that's a
                legitimate reason to have someone located. But there's a world of nut cases out
                there who would like to find someone for other reasons, some of which are of
                dubious (at best) or possibly even criminal.

                If you provide a copy of the judgment, that would tend to legitimize your
                request.

                _ "RASCAL" - Your friendly neighborhood Process Server_
                (http://www.ranchoattorneyservice.com/)

                Michele Dawn
                RPS 117 & CA PI 24790
                Rancho Attorney Service of California &
                RASCAL's Research & Location Services
                28465 Old Town Front St, Suite 318
                Temecula, CA 92590
                (951) 693-0165 or fax (951) 693-4056
                CALSPro NAPPS NCISS CAJP
                Specializing in defendant/witness location and
                Successful service of process worldwide since 1977
                MC-Visa-American Express
                **************Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on
                AOL Music.
                (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000003)

              • judgment6711
                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 6, 2009
                  I have frequently perused this forum from time to time in order to
                  expand my own knowledge from the postings and the dialog between
                  members, doing so of course without participating myself. I of
                  course have observed the frequent sniping that occurs between members
                  who post here. I hardly thought that my act of requesting quotes for
                  a simple address search on a subject would expose me to same. To
                  those who are providing me quotes as I have requested and who feel
                  strongly about it, I can freely provide the case number and date for
                  my case in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas (PA), and feel free
                  to call the Court, or research my case online as you
                  please.

                  Unfortunately, I guess that I must risk the appearance of a "nut
                  case" as suggested below as again, copies of my judgment for
                  nationwide dispersal are not available, and will not be provided.
                  Thanks. George,

                  RanchoAttySvc@... wrote:

                  > In a message dated 2/6/2009 2:01:48 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
                  > judgment6711@... writes:
                  >
                  > Since I was not posting per se as a business, I did not think that
                  > had to present my business name and address in any particular
                  format,
                  > and I am sorry for any misunderstanding. Lastly, no, I do not have
                  > digital copy of the judgment; why would I need one?
                  >

                  > Anyone can say they have a judgment debtor they want found, as
                  that's a
                  > legitimate reason to have someone located. But there's a world of
                  nut cases out
                  > there who would like to find someone for other reasons, some of
                  which are of
                  > dubious (at best) or possibly even criminal.
                  >
                  > If you provide a copy of the judgment, that would tend to
                  legitimize your
                  > request.
                  >
                  > _ "RASCAL" - Your friendly neighborhood Process Server_
                  > (http://www.ranchoattorneyservice.com/)
                  >
                  > Michele Dawn
                  > RPS 117 & CA PI 24790
                  > Rancho Attorney Service of California &
                  > RASCAL's Research & Location Services
                  > 28465 Old Town Front St, Suite 318
                  > Temecula, CA 92590
                  > (951) 693-0165 or fax (951) 693-4056
                  > CALSPro NAPPS NCISS CAJP
                  > Specializing in defendant/witness location and
                  > Successful service of process worldwide since 1977
                  > MC-Visa-American Express
                  > **************Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of
                  all time on
                  > AOL Music.
                  > (http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?
                  ncid=emlcntusmusi00000003)

                • joseph zernik
                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 6, 2009
                    How about the opposite?
                    Party approaching a bank and asking to take actions against account,
                    claiming that there is a judgment, when in fact there is none, and
                    the bank cooperating, any day of the week...
                    (Justice - Los Angeles, CA Style)

                    Joseph Zernik, DMD PhD
                    <jz12345@...>
                    Cell: 310 435 9107
                    No voice mail; IM, Page- OK
                    No ID- No response

                    Message 9 of 12 , Feb 7, 2009
                      In a message dated 2/7/2009 12:32:01 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
                      jz12345@... writes:

                      and
                      the bank cooperating, any day of the week...

                      Joseph -

                      In what decade did this happen?

                      ________________________

                      818-246-3001 FAX

                      "one Nation under God"

                      a military veteran

                      Message 10 of 12 , Feb 7, 2009
                        Once in November 2007, second in November 2008... same bank, happy to
                        betray deposit holder, and failing to document communications,
                        failing to have a custodian of records.
                        It is a credit union, I filed complaint with the Cal Dept of
                        Financial Institutions, still sitting there.

                        At 12:45 AM 2/7/2009, you wrote:

                        >In a message dated 2/7/2009 12:32:01 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
                        ><mailto:jz12345%40earthlink.net>jz12345@... writes:
                        >
                        >and
                        >the bank cooperating, any day of the week...
                        >
                        >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                        >
                        >Joseph -
                        >
                        >In what decade did this happen?
                        >

                        >Sincerely yours,
                        >Sue
                        >________________________
                        >Sue Sarkis
                        >Sarkis Detective Agency
                        >
                        >(est. 1976)
                        >PI 6564
                        >_www.sarkispi.com_ (<http://www.sarkispi.com/>http://www.sarkispi.com/)
                        >
                        >1346 Ethel Street
                        >Glendale, CA 91207-1826
                        >818-242-2505
                        >818-246-3001 FAX
                        >
                        >"one Nation under God"
                        >
                        >If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read it in English, thank
                        >a military veteran
                        >**************Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on
                        >AOL Music.
                        >(<http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000003>http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000003)

                        Joseph Zernik, DMD PhD
                        <jz12345@...>
                        Cell: 310 435 9107
                        No voice mail; IM, Page- OK
                        No ID- No response

                      • judgment6711
                        Message 11 of 12 , Feb 7, 2009
                          If that is the system in CA (??) where a private party claiming a
                          judgment can serve legal papers on a bank, then odviously it is a
                          system just ripe for abuse. Hopefully, no serious harm was done to
                          the account holder, and if so he/she seems clearly to have recourse
                          against both the bank and the fraudulent
                          party.

                          Here in PA-and I presume many other states as well-papers are
                          generally served on a bank by the county sheriff's office and such
                          occasions for abuse are not nearly as frequent. Thanks. George,
                          Judgment6711

                          --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, joseph zernik
                          <jz12345@...> wrote:

> [...]
                          > >nut cases out
                          > > > there who would like to find someone for other reasons, some of
                          > >which are of
                          > > > dubious (at best) or possibly even criminal.
                          > > >
                          > > > If you provide a copy of the judgment, that would tend to
                          > >legitimize your
                          > > > request.
                          > > >
                          > > > _ "RASCAL" - Your friendly neighborhood Process Server_

                          (<http://www.ranchoattorneyservice.com/>http://www.ranchoattorneyservi
                          ce.com/)

                          > > > Michele Dawn
                          > > > RPS 117 & CA PI 24790
                          > > > Rancho Attorney Service of California &
                          > > > RASCAL's Research & Location Services
                          > > > 28465 Old Town Front St, Suite 318
                          > > > Temecula, CA 92590
                          > > > (951) 693-0165 or fax (951) 693-4056
                          > > > CALSPro NAPPS NCISS CAJP
                          > > > Specializing in defendant/witness location and
                          > > > Successful service of process worldwide since 1977

                        • Ricky Gurley
                          Message 12 of 12 , Feb 7, 2009
                            --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "judgment6711"
                            <judgment6711@...> wrote:

                            > I have frequently perused this forum from time to time in order to
                            > expand my own knowledge from the postings and the dialog between
                            > members, doing so of course without participating myself. I of
                            > course have observed the frequent sniping that occurs between members
                            > who post here. I hardly thought that my act of requesting quotes for
                            > a simple address search on a subject would expose me to same. To
                            > those who are providing me quotes as I have requested and who feel
                            > strongly about it, I can freely provide the case number and date for
                            > my case in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas (PA), and feel free
                            > to call the Court, or research my case online as you
                            > please.
                            >
                            > Unfortunately, I guess that I must risk the appearance of a "nut
                            > case" as suggested below as again, copies of my judgment for
                            > nationwide dispersal are not available, and will not be provided.
                            > Thanks. George,
                            > Judgment6711.

                            I just don't understand why you don't put a sig-line on your posts and
                            be done with it. It's not like your signature is not already all over
                            the net. The people here would probably be a lot more willing to help
                            you..

                            Let me make a suggestion, something like this:

                            Schuylkill Valley Judgment Recovery
                            PO Box 171
                            Spring City PA 19475
                            PH: (610) 308-3516