Re: Forensic Document Examiner

  • BocaForensic@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009
      Yes, Sue and Melinda are correct. I am a certified, court qualified Forensic
      Document Examiner and have investigated cases from all corners of the world.
      It is rare that a case actually goes to court once my final report is
      issued. I would be happy to answer any questions so don't hesitate to contact me.
      It's important that no matter who you choose, that they are certified and
      court qualified.

      Regards,
      E'lyn Bryan

      Forensic Document Examiners Inc.
      div of
      Forensic Bureau of Investigations Inc
      561-361-0007
      _www.FloridaDocumentExaminer.com_ (http://www.floridadocumentexaminer.com/)

      (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1217883258x1201191827/aol?redir=http://www.dell.com/co
      ntent/products/features.aspx/laptops_great_deals?c=us%26cs=19%26l=en%26s=d
      hs%26~ck=anavml)