Columbus, Ohio Handwriting Expert NEEDED!

  • Meticulous Investigations, LLC
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 30, 2009
      I apologize for cross-postings:

      I am in need of a handwriting expert in the Columbus, Ohio area. Please
      contact me ASAP in you can assist or make a recommendation by email
      with turn-around time and costs. Thank you in advance!!

      Jeremy Grimes
      Chief Investigator

      Meticulous Investigations, LLC
      Ohio License #200520002017
      3971 Hoover Road, Suite 53
      Grove City, Ohio 43123
      877.302.PEYE
      614.302.3532
      info@...
      www.meticulousinvestigations.com
    • Columbia Investigations
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 30, 2009
        Hi Jeremy,

        I strongly recommend Peggy Walla. Here's her contact info:

        Peggy Walla

        Columbus TX 78934

        Ofc: 979-732-3454

        Fax: 979-732-5499
        anotherstroke@...
        www.lprinfo.com

        You can read a bit about her accomplishments here:
        http://flipmysteries.tv/2008/12/peggy-walla-does-it-again/

        Take care,
        Mel

        Melinda Kidder, LPI
        Columbia Investigations
        The Investigators With Integrity
        Licensed/Bonded
        Mobile Office: 573-673-2485
        Toll Free Mobile Office: 866-647-6435
        Toll Free Fax: 888-673-2485
        Alternate Office Phone: 573-445-6636
        Toll Free Alternative Office Phone: 877-847-4072
        www.columbiainvestigator.com
        601 W Worstell Ln, Columbia MO 65202

        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 30, 2009
          Columbus Ohio and Columbus Texas are about 1100 miles apart, don't think
          that commute is feasible.
          BKI

          _____

          anotherstroke@ <mailto:anotherstroke%40hughes.net> hughes.net
[...]

          info@meticulousinve <mailto:info%40meticulousinvestigations.com>
          stigations.com

          www.meticulousinvestigations.com

          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 30, 2009
            Hey Brian - ever hear of USPS? LOL

            No seriously, I've done handwriting experts cross country and they only need
            to commute if and when they need to testify. However, if the analysis is
            concrete enough, even the most guilty of idiots will make a deal, if possible.

            ________________________

            818-246-3001 FAX

            "one Nation under God"

            a military veteran

          • Lists
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 30, 2009
              maybe I'm nuts but didn't the initial inquiry request one in Ohio? If it
              did, shouldn't we try to refer one in the town requested before going off
              1100 miles south?
              Just my thinking and Lord knows I'm flawed.
              :)
              Brian

              _____

              No seriously, I've done handwriting experts cross country and they only need

              to commute if and when they need to testify. However, if the analysis is
              concrete enough, even the most guilty of idiots will make a deal, if
              possible.

              ________________________

              _www.sarkispi.com_ (http://www.sarkispi <http://www.sarkispi.com/> .com/)

              818-246-3001 FAX

              "one Nation under God"

              a military veteran
              **************From Wall Street to Main Street and everywhere in between,
              stay
              up-to-date with the latest news. (http://aol.com?
              <http://aol.com?ncid=emlcntaolcom00000023> ncid=emlcntaolcom00000023)

            • Ricky Gurley
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 30, 2009

                >However, if the analysis is
                > concrete enough, even the most guilty of idiots will make a deal,
                >if possible.

                What's so idiotic about a guilty person trying to cut a good deal?
                Don't answer that, it was meant to be funny..... LOL.

                Rick.

                Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
                Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
                Car Phone: (573) 529-0808
                Cell Phone: (573) 529-4476
                Toll Free Phone: (888) 571-0958
                Toll Free Fax: (877) 795-9800
                EMERGENCY LINE: (573) 234-4871

                RMRI, Inc. Websites
                (1) http://www.rmriinc.com

                RMRI, Inc. Blogs
              • Columbia Investigations

                  From: Meticulous Investigations, LLC <meticulousinvestiga

                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 31, 2009
                      I mentioned Peggy Walla is a reputable handwriting expert, I think she
                      operates out of Texas but as everyone has stated, USPS, DHL, Fedex, UPS, any more
                      out there?

                      Gladys Brierley
                      ACCURATE INVESTIGATIONS
                      PO Box 872
                      Newton, MS 39345
                      601-683-2094 bus & fax
                      601-480-3181 cell
                      Bus Lic # 1499
                      Duns# 8082376
                      _Insured www.accurateinvestigation.com_
                      (http://www.accurateinvestigation.com/)
                      Member of NAIS, NLLI, ACI, MPIA, APIA
                      Regional Director NLLI
                      Public Relations Officer MPIA

                      "Tough times don't last, tough people do." Robert Schuller