RE: [infoguys-list] RE: Scam emails

  • C.I.S. Lists
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2009
      That is true if you use Outlook, but Outlook Express will retain the
      original headers if you forward as attachment.
      Brian K. Ingram, Owner
      Consulting Investigation Services
      Email Tracing/Internet &eBusiness Investigations
      Forensic Data Recovery,
      Catastrophic Event Investigations,
      Major Case Criminal Defense
      "Setting the New Standards in Private Investigations"
      brian@...
      www.cispi.net
      www.itraceemail.com
      Texas P.I. License A-8429
      P.O. Box 2097 Waxahachie, Texas 75168
      972-937-3938
      School Approval Number: N-204 Instructor Approval Number: I-405
      Member-American College of Forensic Examiners

      _____