Sam Norris, please?

  • Ricky Gurley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2009
      Hey Sam,

      If you are reading this, please email me privately. I may have a
      referral for you. Friend of mine is a Prosecutor down in OK., and is
      interested in finding out about some training for LEOs in his area in
      computer forensics.

      If you read this, please get in contact.

      Thanks.

      Rick.

      Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
      Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110